Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Riona leaving the HOTs seems very likely, in her preview she looked sad. Wouldn't surprise me that she is under the influence of drugs (I mean, just look at her eyes) and in the next episode she talks about it with MC or asks for help.
Riona does drugs, I'm pretty sure of that. But leaving the HOTs? The HOTs aren't to blame here, just Quinn's.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
This game really doesn't need a walkthrough, It's quite easy to get through. I think using a walkthrough would ruin the fun. The game is actually that good. But that's just me.
Well then, I guess you can save yourself the trouble of downloading it, as I assume you already do with the user-provided walkthrough. No problem.

Games can always be played without walkthroughs, but they can be helpful to those who are looking for a certain outcome. In this game, finding all three paths (and getting all the content) might be very difficult without a walkthrough. How else do you know whether a choice helps or hurts you with a certain LI. Of course, you can read the 1700 (very) odd pages of this thread to look for guidance. Or you could read the scripts (after decompiling them), but there are a lot of them, spread out over several folders. Not everyone wants to do that. Nor does everyone want to go down a rabbit hole and find out that he/she is missing the content that they desired most.

Oh yeah, using a walkthrough might just prevent people from asking the same questions page after page after page.

I am not trying to argue with you. A lot of people dislike walkthroughs. But a lot of others use them for whatever reason. But I have never seen a game where a player has been forced to use a walkthrough.

Could DrPinkCake better use his time on something else? Perhaps, but I never listen to music in games. :eek: [I'm listening to Tchaikovsky at the moment.] And I have yet to complain because a developer took the time to put music into his game.

If DrPinkCake wants to provide a walkthrough as a service to those players who might want one, I say good for him.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
he's had three updates in 9 months.
I may be wrong but 0.1 came out in Feb (who know how long he worked on that..) and since then we got two updates in 9 months. Hopefully 0.4 will be out soon (who knows) but right now he produced 2 updates in 9 months.

Personally I understand that if you want to get successfull you need to put extra effort in initial release and 1-2 updates. After that if your project is successful you no longer need to be afraid if you will pay your bills so you may stop crunch. That is normal human thing to do. Key is to give us big updates in max 3-4 months time.

Also I prefer big and original updates he is doing to for example Milf City's updates. Even in times when MC's creator was working on it and not milking like is right now.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes