CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Well then, I guess you can save yourself the trouble of downloading it, as I assume you already do with the user-provided walkthrough. No problem.

Games can always be played without walkthroughs, but they can be helpful to those who are looking for a certain outcome. In this game, finding all three paths (and getting all the content) might be very difficult without a walkthrough. How else do you know whether a choice helps or hurts you with a certain LI. Of course, you can read the 1700 (very) odd pages of this thread to look for guidance. Or you could read the scripts (after decompiling them), but there are a lot of them, spread out over several folders. Not everyone wants to do that. Nor does everyone want to go down a rabbit hole and find out that he/she is missing the content that they desired most.

Oh yeah, using a walkthrough might just prevent people from asking the same questions page after page after page.

I am not trying to argue with you. A lot of people dislike walkthroughs. But a lot of others use them for whatever reason. But I have never seen a game where a player has been forced to use a walkthrough.

Could DrPinkCake better use his time on something else? Perhaps, but I never listen to music in games. :eek: [I'm listening to Tchaikovsky at the moment.] And I have yet to complain because a developer took the time to put music into his game.

If DrPinkCake wants to provide a walkthrough as a service to those players who might want one, I say good for him.
Well said! I was just saying that the game is good enough not to require his time to create one every update, because it's so well detailed and hard to get lost in. But of course if he wants to do it, I'm all for it :).

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
how about instead of pretending Quinn is a god,we will give other characters a tiny bit of credit of having brains of their own? ;)
Naaah, Quinn has to be solely responsible for breaking down the fabric of society! Need a scapegoat. No way that those girls are just doing it cuz' like.. they prefer earning a lot with a quick fuck instead of washing dishes for scraps in every bit of spare time they have next to their studies? Not a chance! Its Quinn. She helds them hostage with those lollipops!

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
In what way? Riona just seems to do whatever Quinn tells her to without second thought. The only exception to this was when Quinn decided on 'expanding'.
The concept of being a human or in this case a well written character implies having free will,personality,ability to think for oneself,make decisions..."I THINK therefore I AM"

Even if Riona would follow every word that comes out of Quinn`s mouth - which she doesn`t - it would be still Riona`s decision to follow.In one personal scene that we have of Quinn and Riona,Riona does have her own opinions,she does have a character.

Maito Gai

Nov 18, 2019
Correct me if I'm wrong, but about the updates long wait, let's just stop for a second to think...

The renders of this game are undeniably beautiful, the expensive-beautiful type. So we know DPC doesn't render in CPU, which takes about one, two hours? Each BaDIK render, if I were to guess, takes about twenty, thirty minutes to finish? And that, is on a regular graphics card. DPC sure has a fucking monster PC made to render this already. So in a day of work, I think DPC can manage to finish a little less than half of an update (given his experience on rendering, and considering he already have the assets). I think he does have the time, since making the game became his full-time job. And you may think "oh, but he has to write stuff, what if he gets creative block?" no, he doesn't. I'm pretty sure the guy that made Acting Lessons don't suffer that much from such thing.

So, if we do the math on the time he must take to render an entire update, plus the time it takes to write a game like BaDIK, plus some extras, like any ideas he may be working on to improve the game systems (the fight minigame, for example), each update should take...3 weeks?

But well...I'm just guessing here...no actual proof. Do with that as you may.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
:p

Derek : Hey Linda...how are you ?

View attachment 462442

Linda : Forget me Derek...

View attachment 462444

Linda : Look what it says here.

View attachment 462445

ps : I didn't look for the perfect resemblance, it's more for fun ;)
You've unlocked a special render. :p
View attachment 462919
Damn those power outages, I can see I'm missing out on some really good stuff :cool:. Thanks guys(y)
Edit: Yeah I went ahead and added that to my signature so double props to Coriolan.

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 464416
how about instead of pretending Quinn is a god,we will give other characters a tiny bit of credit of having brains of their own? ;)
Well, I meant Quinn and her HOT minions, not all HOTs. But now I see I worded it poorly. All of them seem to be into it voluntarily, for now at least. We have to see how the drugs come into place.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but about the updates long wait, let's just stop for a second to think...

The renders of this game are undeniably beautiful, the expensive-beautiful type. So we know DPC doesn't render in CPU, which takes about one, two hours? Each BaDIK render, if I were to guess, takes about twenty, thirty minutes to finish? And that, is on a regular graphics card. DPC sure has a fucking monster PC made to render this already. So in a day of work, I think DPC can manage to finish a little less than half of an update (given his experience on rendering, and considering he already have the assets). I think he does have the time, since making the game became his full-time job. And you may think "oh, but he has to write stuff, what if he gets creative block?" no, he doesn't. I'm pretty sure the guy that made Acting Lessons don't suffer that much from such thing.

So, if we do the math on the time he must take to render an entire update, plus the time it takes to write a game like BaDIK, plus some extras, like any ideas he may be working on to improve the game systems (the fight minigame, for example), each update should take...3 weeks?

But well...I'm just guessing here...no actual proof. Do with that as you may.
Didn't he say that it took for ONE animation about twelve days of rendering?

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
You would probably have to share her with Quinn those two seem inseparable, but just another case of a decent side girl that we can't romance.
It would be incredibly easy to seperate Riona from Quinn. All it would take is a club and a piece of rope.
Or the MC could just buy Quinn off with either money or a favor, and Riona could be the prize.
Or Riona could appreciate the MC as a better master than Quinn and leave for the MC.
There are plenty of options, just takes some imagination.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes