Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So does DPC give warning before banning or
Does he give formal note informing user that he is banned starting with dear sir or does he go all the way in and start with you derekfucker I think you don't want to fuck bella then take this
View attachment 464864
Nothing complex about it I'm sure there is eyes here making sure stuff like that is not shared

So whens Episode 4 out.
Talking December.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
To a degree,we need to eat,breath,we have survival instinct etc... on a very basic level yes.
The difference between human beings and animals is that we can control our impulses,we have the capability of telling right from wrong,depending on level of personal wisdom,we can predict the consequences of our actions and so on.

Attraction is indeed a very powerfull force however it looks like you`re assuming the bond between Quinn and Riona is purely physical,while attributing strenght to that type of bond,you are also assuming it can be broken by MC`s magic johnson,which would mean the bond wasn`t really strong to begin with and here is where the argument falls apart...
It doesn't fall apart because i've seen it happen in real life Multiple times.
Literally. People who had never known each other before, meeting, having repeated sex for 1 day, and then getting married because of that initial meeting.
And it's not the 'magic johnson'. it's sex. It's a very powerful force, it's deeply ingrained in our physiology both mentally and physically. Repeated sexual experiences can have incredibly strong effects on a persons psyche and be the basis for a relationship.

This could easily be the basis for the MC getting with Riona, especially considering her comments and thoughts regarding the sexual acts she has had up to this point with the MC. If that path continues, it could easily turn into a full on relationship. Remember, i've seen this sort of thing happen in real life many times over the years. This is not an unlikely way for a relationship and marriage to occur. Do not underestimate the power of sex.

Last edited:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
It doesn't fall apart because i've seen it happen in real life Multiple times.
Literally. People who had never known each other before, meeting, having repeated sex for 1 day, and then getting married because of that initial meeting.
And it's not the 'magic johnson'. it's sex. It's a very powerful force, it's deeply ingrained in our physiology both mentally and physically. Repeated sexual experiences can have incredibly strong effects on a persons psyche and be the basis for a relationship.
I believe you,I also had great sex with the same woman,I wanted that experience to be repeated as often as possible but we didn`t click on other levels,I didn`t wanted to marry her,it would be dumb on my part,I just wanted to keep fucking her.I`m guessing people you talk about did click on other levels,otherwise they would divorce one another rather fast.

Sex addict cannot,literally cannot form long-term monogamous relationship.

It`s either great sex being potential catalyst for a succesful relationship or abstract experience of having sex with anyone.

Riona either has a relationship with Quinn based on physical attraction/sex or she is a sex addict that can be sway away from Quinn by having sex with virtually anyone else - claiming both at the same time is contradictory.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Plus Q seems to be the only one who has a stash of sweets. Thats a powerful incentive. I mean if i would have to choose to wash the dishes at HOTs or endure the cantina girl and eat veggies all day every day at the mess-hall i'd be washing those dishes all day every day with a smile on my face. I mean, come on guys, the fringe benefits at HOTs are kinda epic.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
I believe you,I also had great sex with the same woman,I wanted that experience to be repeated as often as possible but we didn`t click on other levels,I didn`t wanted to marry her,it would be dumb on my part,I just wanted to keep fucking her.I`m guessing people you talk about did click on other levels,otherwise they would divorce one another rather fast.

Sex addict cannot,literally cannot form long-term monogamous relationship.

It`s either great sex being potential catalyst for a succesful relationship or abstract experience of having sex with anyone.

Riona either has a relationship with Quinn based on physical attraction/sex or she is a sex addict that can be sway away from Quinn by having sex with virtually anyone else - claiming both at the same time is contradictory.
You are making the incorrect assumption that Riona and the MC would not 'click' on other levels as well.
And i'm not talking about sex addiction (everyone is basically addicted to sex thanks to our biology, it's part of who we are). I am talking about repeated sex being the basis (or starting point) for a relationship. I've seen this happen. Especially with women, but it happens with men as well, they go out, they have sex with some random person, it turns out to be really 'good' sex, they repeat this sex many times over the course of literally 1 day, and this leads into a long term relationship. Sex can do this, it has a profound effect on people mentally, emotionally, and physically.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
He has probably embedded individual tracking markings in his renders just like JAB has with his artwork.
He can see who leaks it by looking at the embedded marker in any posted image. View attachment 464833
Come on! Even if that is done, it only traces a render to a Userid on F95, which is already known. Assuming a different Userid is used on Patreon, how could it possibly be traced back there. Are you saying that every Patron gets a uniquely embedded code in every render? Even if that were possible, there are too many Patrons involved, even at the higher levels.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Come on! Even if that is done, it only traces a render to a Userid on F95, which is already known. Assuming a different Userid is used on Patreon, how could it possibly be traced back there. Are you saying that every Patron gets a uniquely embedded code in every render? Even if that were possible, there are too many Patrons involved, even at the higher levels.
1574171222453.png
Info.PNG
Plenty of discussions online on this subject if you care to look

Last edited:

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I wouldn't exactly take my chances with the girl that tased us the others are fine but with Quinn, you need eyes in the back of your head.
By the end of episode 1 I was under the impression that it was Maya who had tased MC. I resented her for a while, but after I found out it was actually Quinn the responsible for the whole situation, I completely forgave Maya and never really trusted Quinn again.

I'm sure name88 has his reasons to prefer her over the others, and I recognize she is hot and a very interesting character, but she doesn't appeal to me as the LIs nor Riona. Riona appeals to me in many levels, and my greatest disappointment in the game so far is that she is just a side girl, not even as relevant in the plot as Quinn, and I think she is the most interesting of all the side girls and would have liked that she wouldn't be just a slutty girl, with no other motives for her actions except simply enjoying sex.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm sure @name88 has his reasons to prefer her over the others, and I recognize she is hot and a very interesting character, but she doesn't appeal me as the LIs nor Riona. Riona appeals to me in many levels, and my greatest disappointment in the game so far is that she is just a side girl, not even as relevant in the plot as Quinn, and I think she is the most interesting of all the side girls and would have liked that she wouldn't be just a slutty girl, with no other motives for her actions except simply enjoying sex.
Another member of the Side Girl Club? :cool:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes