Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Every inconvenience she's dealt us has been balanced by a boon.
Blueballed us? Gave us access to the restaurant the next morning?
Tased us? Effectively fucked us that same night.
Well that also depends on how you play it I know a lot of people have avoided Quinn since the tasing incident it would be like sleeping with one eye open keeping watch on her.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
When your 'side girl' (riona) is obviously more popular for your audience than your 'main girls' then perhaps some changes are needed and warranted in the main storylines.
Yes. But in this case thats far from being the case :sneaky: You like her? Another 4 people like her? 400 people prefer Jill over those 5. So lets not jump to conclusions regarding who is the most preferred girl because of the fact that 2-3 Riona fans found eachother over here :coffee:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
When your 'side girl' (riona) is obviously more popular for your audience than your 'main girls' then perhaps some changes are needed and warranted in the main storylines.
Actually, I believe that Camila and Jade are more popular on this thread than Riona. And yet I doubt that any one of them is actually more popular than any of the 5 LI's or perhaps even Quinn.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Another member of the Side Girl Club? :cool:
I have shown in several posts before my fondness for Riona and my disappointment for her not being a LI. And occasionally I have also praised other side girls, like Lily, Envy, Jade, etc. Also, I don't have an individual preferred LI, but I have a favorite pair: Josy+Maya, and I will probably follow that path if it is possible to romance both characters at same time. I have some measure of faith that DPC will do this as a form of redeeming himself for what he's done in AL, although I wouldn't bet on it.

So, I'm not the usual fan, I suppose, but I don't know if that makes me a side girl club fan. If I had some assurance that Riona would become as relevant as the others, I could become more invested in her eventual path, but so far, I'm more of a Josy/Maya fan because they have given more to the plot than any other LIs, plus their complicated relationship attracts me more than it repels me. Not that I would pursue a relation like that irl, but I find it interesting in the plot.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Yes. But in this case thats far from being the case :sneaky: You like her? Another 4 people like her? 400 people prefer Jill over those 5. So lets not jump to conclusions regarding who is the most preferred girl because of the fact that 2-3 Riona fans found eachother over here :coffee:
Polls seem to be needed.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I have some measure of faith that DPC will do this as a form of redeeming himself for what he's done in AL, although I wouldn't bet on it.
I don't think he sees his actions as such that needs redeeming :)
So, I'm not the usual fan, I suppose, but I don't know if that makes me a side girl club fan.
Not a fan but member :p Come on, don't be shy, its still relatively small club. I mean i'm lucky in this case because i have all the hots for Bella but generally speaking in lots of games i manage to long for the side girls.. its a sad thing :cry:
plus their complicated relationship attracts me more than it repels me.
Yeah, the opposite is true for most i guess. I understand though. I'm into Bella a lot and part of her appeal is her complicated mysterious background. ...aaaand her bimbo boobs :cool: (yeah i shallow)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Polls seem to be needed.
We've certainly had a few of those even when you add the main girls it's usually Jill that runs away with it not sure if it's with a bit of fixing :p

So, I'm not the usual fan, I suppose, but I don't know if that makes me a side girl club fan.
I'd say you qualify for that :p seems like the Riona fanbase is growing as you and Cider here I'm sure lialialia202020 will be happy to see Riona get more recognition.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'd say you qualify for that :p seems like the Riona fanbase is growing as you and Cider here I'm sure @lialialia202020 will be happy to see Riona get more recognition.
Don't you wonder if by now there are more Riona fans than Jade ones? :unsure:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
You are making the incorrect assumption that Riona and the MC would not 'click' on other levels as well.
Actually I haven`t even reach it,wether it`s correct or incorrect,is simply unknown.The fact is you are ignoring already existing relationship between Quinn and Riona,which I already explained.

As for the rest,you are overrating sex,just because you saw something happen,it doesn`t mean it`s an uniuversal rule for all of humanity ;)

By the end of episode 1 I was under the impression that it was Maya who had tased MC. I resented her for a while, but after I found out it was actually Quinn the responsible for the whole situation, I completely forgave Maya and never really trusted Quinn again.
Interesting,you find no responsibility on the one that lured you into the whole situation?:unsure:
(I like Quinn the responsible though:LOL:)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes