Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
He has probably embedded individual tracking markings in his renders just like JAB has with his artwork.
He can see who leaks it by looking at the embedded marker in any posted image. View attachment 464833
That would involve uploading dozens or even hundreds of times the same image with different markings. Isn't that too much work for a probably easy bypasable measure?

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
That would involve uploading dozens or even hundreds of times the same image with different markings. Isn't that too much work for a probably easy bypasable measure?
Its automated process- and when's the last time anyone has seen a dump from jabcomics? - nothing for almost a year since he upgraded his copy protection on his images

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It would be incredibly easy to seperate Riona from Quinn. All it would take is a club and a piece of rope.
Or the MC could just buy Quinn off with either money or a favor, and Riona could be the prize.
Or Riona could appreciate the MC as a better master than Quinn and leave for the MC.
There are plenty of options, just takes some imagination.
I'm not so sure about that Riona hardly knows the MC and by the looks of it she and Quinn are good friends I don't think she would just abandon her friend for a guy she barely knows.

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
So does DPC give warning before banning or
Does he give formal note informing user that he is banned starting with dear sir or does he go all the way in and start with you derekfucker I think you don't want to fuck bella then take this
giphy(2).gif

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
So does DPC give warning before banning or
Does he give formal note informing user that he is banned starting with dear sir or does he go all the way
The warning was public to the patreons. Called "rules" overall on patreon.
A further warning is neither needed nor given.
You share something you are not supposed to = you get banned for doing it.

It is not known how he deduces that but in so far 100% of the cases he was correct. It is possible a 'pirate' might circumvent this by sheer luck but you can't count on it.

So far bans are given for sharing previews of high tiers, not for sharing the game files. Yet.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
I think it`s a lil closer than friends :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sex is a powerful thing. I know people who have gotten married because they met each other and had repeated sex constantly over a 12 hour period for 1 day. The MC could easily do the same thing given the right conditions.

Ultimately, we are all slaves to our biology.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Sex is a powerful thing. I know people who have gotten married because they met each other and had repeated sex constantly over a 12 hour period for 1 day. The MC could easily do the same thing given the right conditions.

Ultimately, we are all slaves to our biology.
To a degree,we need to eat,breath,we have survival instinct etc... on a very basic level yes.
The difference between human beings and animals is that we can control our impulses,we have the capability of telling right from wrong,depending on level of personal wisdom,we can predict the consequences of our actions and so on.

Attraction is indeed a very powerfull force however it looks like you`re assuming the bond between Quinn and Riona is purely physical,while attributing strenght to that type of bond,you are also assuming it can be broken by MC`s magic johnson,which would mean the bond wasn`t really strong to begin with and here is where the argument falls apart...

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes