Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Jade might not be favourite girl of many players but when it comes 2nd or 3rd choice she is much preferred over riona.
Now who wouldn't like to bath with this hottie
I like both Riona and Jade as well, but Riona has an unfair disadvantage in this situation. There are a shit ton of teen girls, many variations of them. But MILFs? Only 2 (Maybe 3 if you count Bella as a MILF as well but since I categorise her in "goddess" category...). Of course Jade will be more preferred to Riona, it can't be other way around since Riona is not even a LI. Poor hottie has no chance against the mighty Jade

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I like both Riona and Jade as well, but Riona has an unfair disadvantage in this situation. There are a shit ton of teen girls, many variations of them. But MILFs? Only 2 (Maybe 3 if you count Bella as a MILF as well but since I categorise her in "goddess" category...). Of course Jade will be more preferred to Riona, it can't be other way around since Riona is not even a LI. Poor hottie has no chance against the mighty Jade
It doesn't help that she's been whoring herself for at least two years. Maybe a decent backstory that explains how she got into that situation could make people like her more, but having conversations like the one where Tommy and Rusty say how good her BJs are don't help much.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
It doesn't help that she's been whoring herself for at least two years. Maybe a decent backstory that explains how she got into that situation could make people like her more, but having conversations like the one where Tommy and Rusty say how good her BJs are don't help much.
This pretty much. I feel like too many people get caught up on a girls look and immediately slap on the LI label with little regard to their character.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
View attachment 465076

As nice as that plate of food looks....I'll pass and have those melons that are resting on the edge of table Bella, thanks. :p Oh and lets hope Tybalt doesn't hear that; he may mistake the type of melon I'm referring to. We don't want his sick kind around here. :cautious: And thanks Kingvlad for the preview!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
:LOL: I see what you did there :p but is it two? it looks like one big ring she has, no that doesn't sound right either ;)
Looking closely it looks like three, the one with the big diamond, the one with small ones and the pure plain gold one, but she has had them before that. They are not new. I know of some widows/widowers that keep both rings, theirs and their SO's on for some time. But that's probably overthinking stuff :LOL:

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Looking closely it looks like three, the one with the big diamond, the one with small ones and the pure plain gold one, but she has had them before that. They are not new. I know of some widows/widowers that keep both rings, theirs and their SO's on for some time. But that's probably overthinking stuff :LOL:
Yes. If it were more than one ring, it would be three; one in the middle with the diamond, and one in each side of it. But as you can see in the below pictures, there are rings that actually look like multiple rings.
source.gif 192057892001202.gif

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Of course! Literally millions of women wear their engagement ring, and at the wedding ceremony the wedding band is placed next to it, AND THEY NEVER GO OUT IN PUBLIC WITHOUT BOTH OF THEM... married or widowed.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Yes. If it were more than one ring, it would be three; one in the middle with the diamond, and one in each side of it. But as you can see in the below pictures, there are rings that actually look like multiple rings.
View attachment 465191 View attachment 465192
Those ones look more cohesive, Bella's doesn't look like one big ring (the diamond not in the center ring looks odd), but three small ones.
Of course! Literally millions of women wear their engagement ring, and at the wedding ceremony the wedding band is placed next to it, AND THEY NEVER GO OUT IN PUBLIC WITHOUT BOTH OF THEM... married or widowed.
I can't tell if there is irony on your post or not :unsure: Of course there are women that wear both engagement ring and wedding band at the same time. But wearing those two and her husband's wedding band too would be far more rare. (I've known cases of people wearing both wedding bands, but not all three of them).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: michael1984

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
View attachment 465191 View attachment 465192
The one on the left for sure just add a diamond to it and you've pretty much got her ring just needs a bit of gold.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Those ones look more cohesive, Bella's doesn't look like one big ring (the diamond not in the center ring looks odd), but three small ones.
The one on the left for sure just add a diamond to it and you've pretty much got her ring just needs a bit of gold.
I didn't find one exactly identical to Bella's, but here there are examples with a diamond too.
9__21368.1530814478.png 843331044.g_400-w_g.jpg 34507_marriage-rings-png.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes