Deoku

May 5, 2017
There will be minigame where MC will play against Jill
If that happens I would imagine its an automatic loss situation no matter how well we play. lol I can't see the MC just picking up a racket and beating her having possibly not played tennis a day in his life. I mean that is unless the roles are switched, and on her side of the screen she has the 2 options games like this normally have to "Let him win" or "Take the win". :ROFLMAO:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
i hope for every girl there is an ending ... too many favories o_O
The five main girls will certainly get the most, and a certain number of side girls will probably get something I'm guessing it will come down to how they have interacted with the MC as well like if we are to pursue Jade or reject her :rolleyes: Using Quinn's menu and interacting with those girls or just completely avoiding it.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
The five main girls will certainly get the most, and a certain number of side girls will probably get something I'm guessing it will come down to how they have interacted with the MC as well like if we are to pursue Jade or reject her :rolleyes: Using Quinn's menu and interacting with those girls or just completely avoiding it.
There are many, many girls right now. And with the addition of Swiper even more, probably. I don't know how he will manage to juggle all of it.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I believe that the 3 branch choice will have much more significance than most people think.

1. Look at the 6 LI on DR pink cakes patreon. They're all paired into the 3 different choices at the end of episode 3. ( Bella + Jill) ( Sage + Quinn) ( Derek = Maya + Josy).

2. Think about it. After that plot twist no one would realistically choose the Maya or Josy option. Which is why it had the only character which wasn't a love interest (Derek) as the representation of the path to choose. Look at the first maya and josy preview Derek is there.

3. The timing of the Q/A Dr pink cake had was all too suspicious. This just hints even more that this will be the path closing episode that people will have criticism about. He made it very clear that he was "Making the game for him" and support was appreciated but ultimately it was his project.
If we have to choose between saving Derek, Maya, or Josy from a house fire, I'm picking Derek.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes