BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
So is this next coming update going to have a lot of content? or more like a medium amount or a small amount because im not familliar with DPC updates and his content in it....
For this project his updates have been pretty dang lengthy. The last one took me a few hours to fully complete. This one may feel a bit shorter since there are going to be different paths, but that’s not for sure yet. Overall though, I think the amount will be more than enough so no worries there.

Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Hey magggot brothers and sisters if women play this too (y)

After reading back about 5 or 6 pages to see what everyone was talking about..

Number 1: Who cares about a fucking ring I couldn't care less if its a engagement ring or wedding ring its a game people I doubt DPC is gonna be like looking all over the place to perfect every tiny little detail that would take much longer.

I look at the women and girls themselves if they look gud then anything else comes second to me.

Now about the doors thing it becoming a lot harder to choose between Bella and Sage :( Bella in that bikini at the pool side its very tempting to play that route first :love:

And about the amount of content if it was just a little amount Dpc would have released it already :sneaky: Clearly it gonna be the biggest one yet.... (y)

Almost in the second week of November guys hang in there we almost there :cool:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Number 1: Who cares about a fucking ring I couldn't care less if its a engagement ring or wedding ring its a game people I doubt DPC is gonna be like looking all over the place to perfect every tiny little detail that would take much longer.
Exactly and it's not as if she is going to be wearing it much longer when she divorces Burke and moves onto the MC for good I know it won't work out like that but damn it let me have that dream of Jade :LOL:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Exactly and it's not as if she is going to be wearing it much longer when she divorces Burke and moves onto the MC for good I know it won't work out like that but damn it let me have that dream of Jade :LOL:
@Mormont I am with u on that one wont mind getting Jade alone ;)

But can we then also get Sage to break up with Chad like common give me a shot with Sage as well :(

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes