1 Bella & Jill
2 Josy & Maya
3 Camilla & Rionna

Now lets see if any other maggot brothers dare to say there top 3 :cool:
Laughs in
Cathy and Jade
Lily and Envy
No 3 is empty since it already happened, Quinn and Riona haha
don't get me wrong, I would rather get Bella and Jill solo and it fits them even more. Maya can go to hell, so...

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
This thread goes so fast, but on the current subject of wedding vs engagement:

Granted, i only have a sample size of one, but my wife always keeps her wedding band on, but frequently takes the engagement ring off, due the diamond/prongs being more likely to snag on gloves or if she's doing anything rough with her hands.

I have never seen her wear only the engagement ring in almost 13 years of marriage.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

DrPinkCake (DrPinkCake)
Getting some sun with Bella. Apparently, there aren't many more chances to get a tan before fall...
#DIKs #Tanning #CollagenDestruction #BurgmeisterAndRoyce #BeingADIK
View attachment 459291
Is posting a photo like that with Bella to Rooster a good idea? It's for everyone to see and anyone to comment. Not that I have a problem with it just wouldn't want anyone to start raising questions or know anything they shouldn't. Quinn's already seen and likely overheard her berating MC during the lunchroom scene.

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Hey,

Just so we are clear.... I sponsored Doc from almost the beginning of AL and spoke with him when his project was DONE, to my disappointment. I respectED his vision, truly; and

I just don't want to be hurt again, and I told him that, in a very emotionally charged exchange. I got REALLY attached to his work and don't want to be hurt again. AL was the first game I got really deep into.
Games that get you emotional are the best, specially when you're attached to the characters . Games where everyone is happy and nothing ever really happens are so boring

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes