NuPie1911

Jul 8, 2018
Hi guys,

I'm new to this game and I must say it's one of the best games I've ever played! Still, I think that I missed out on lots of events that happen such as going on a date with Jill,... And also, is there a difference between choosing DIK route and CHICK route? What will they be? Thank you in advance!!!!

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018

DrPinkCake (DrPinkCake)
Getting some sun with Bella. Apparently, there aren't many more chances to get a tan before fall...
#DIKs #Tanning #CollagenDestruction #BurgmeisterAndRoyce #BeingADIK
View attachment 459291
DPC better not have made a mini-game of applying that sunscreen on her. I would want to enjoy slapping loads on her for as long as possible.

SuperiorOne

Apr 2, 2019
Hi guys,

I'm new to this game and I must say it's one of the best games I've ever played! Still, I think that I missed out on lots of events that happen such as going on a date with Jill,... And also, is there a difference between choosing DIK route and CHICK route? What will they be? Thank you in advance!!!!
Hello.
As for now, there's no date with Jill, this event will happen in the next update. Also, you can check scenes menu on your phone to see if you missed something or not.
And also, is there a difference between choosing DIK route and CHICK route?
So basically, DIK route is Sage's route because she prefers DIK choices, CHICK route is Bella/Jill route because they prefer CHICK choices, Maya/Josy is something neutral(tbh i'm not 100% sure about that:confused:). So, for example, if you're chasing after Sage there's an insanely high chance that in the future you won't be able to advance with Bella because of your previous choices since Bella doesn't like DIKs and prefers CHICKs.

Something like that.

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Hello.
As for now, there's no date with Jill, this event will happen in the next update. Also, you can check scenes menu on your phone to see if you missed something or not.

So basically, DIK route is Sage's route because she prefers DIK choices, CHICK route is Bella/Jill route because they prefer CHICK choices, Maya/Josy is something neutral(tbh i'm not 100% sure about that:confused:). So, for example, if you're chasing after Sage there's an insanely high chance that you won't be able to advance with Bella because of your choices, Bella doesn't like DIKs, she prefers CHICKs.

Something like that.
I got the three paths open on a massive DIK playthrough. What will happen next though...

PlayWithMe

Feb 5, 2019
There was a movie with a twist like that, don't remember the name, but there's also a portuguese novel where the twist is that the MCs that are having a romance are brother and sister.

I doubt It's something like that, but same family, maybe cousins could drumm up some drama.
Os Maias.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had to read the book (most of it in class we skip like 600+ pages of 900+).
No incest here... and the ending is quite tragic, maybe for and bad ending :p

Last edited:

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
So is this next coming update going to have a lot of content? or more like a medium amount or a small amount because im not familliar with DPC updates and his content in it....

exlol

Jan 13, 2019
So is this next coming update going to have a lot of content? or more like a medium amount or a small amount because im not familliar with DPC updates and his content in it....
Same I'm not that familiar with his updates but from what I have seen the wait will be worth it. He said it will be much larger than episode 3 in content. It has like around 120 scenes if not mistaken.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes