Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Thanks for those clarifications. I agree the harem style can get a bit silly at times. At least in this game, up until now it's pretty reasonable. We slept with Josy but know she is in a relationship so as of now there's no strings. Maya also is very standoffish about her relationship status and we can be 100% honest with her that we are seeing other girls. Sage obviously doesn't care and is down for casual sex at least for now. Bella we haven't really gone too far with so not much to say there, but she is married so obviously she can't expect much from us.

Jill is probably the only girl that would actually inspire some monogamy from the MC at this stage if something more were to happen there. And tbh I'd give up all those girls for Jill lol bring it on :p
Well, Sage definetly cares about her boyfriend being with other girls :p We aren't her boyfriend yet, but that will eventually change.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
She will eventually take it off for sure. Maybe the first time she cheats, maybe if she learns more about her husband's lovers... Maybe she'll divorce during the game's timeframe and not at the end.

I made a post about that some time ago, Bella and Mother do look alike:
View attachment 458486
But it wouldn't be the first time DPC has deceived us with similar looks:
View attachment 458487
So it could be a red herring after all.
Isabella may be the MC's the mother's baby sister or perhaps a child that she had at a very young age? Am I crazy or does it sound possible? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: michael1984

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I was doing a quick replay of chapter two last night and there were a few things I saw that could be foreshadowing...

MC's dad warns about using condoms a lot while we go around having unprotected anal sex with prostitutes (some of us lol)... Pretty insane mood killer but I wouldn't be surprised to see an STD happen.

Tybalt being an obsessive creep over Jill, might try to force himself on her at some point.

A lot of the characters seem to be on pretty hard drugs, you can see several of them have really bloodshot eyes often (Quinn, Riona, Tommy, Derek) so a drug overdose could happen.

There were some other slightly dark underlying tones I noticed but I can't recall them right now, will try to remember them later.

EDIT - also remembered a couple other things I noticed which I wanted to ask about actually. Firstly there's a scene with Jacob when you're about to fuck Sage at the DIK party, where he says that Chad will find out before morning, and starts to mention someone else but gets cut off by the MC (this isn't the first time this happens). Has anyone worked out who Jacob is referring to here? Also when Jade is throwing things at the start of Chapter three she throws a photo of Tybalt. Is Jade Tybalts mother?
I think Tybalt is related to Stephen not Jade since he seems to have the same surname as him. Jade only has it due to marriage. I think he's Burke's Nephew or something like that imo. Jade being his mother is

1. Disgusting
2. Wouldn't make sense considering what we know about his parents being super rich donors to the school.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
I think Tybalt is related to Stephen not Jade since he seems to have the same surname as him. Jade only has it due to marriage. I think he's Burke's Nephew or something like that imo. Jade being his mother is

1. Disgusting
2. Wouldn't make sense considering what we know about his parents being super rich donors to the school.
Good point, that makes a lot more sense than him being their child.

alexsnootwo

Jun 12, 2019
She will eventually take it off for sure. Maybe the first time she cheats, maybe if she learns more about her husband's lovers... Maybe she'll divorce during the game's timeframe and not at the end.

I made a post about that some time ago, Bella and Mother do look alike:
View attachment 458486
But it wouldn't be the first time DPC has deceived us with similar looks:
View attachment 458487
So it could be a red herring after all.
Indeed I saw your post back then ! I don't take it as a proof but that's still pretty weird since I just remember that moment in the Bella's car when the MC tells her it's playing his dad's favorite song on the radio and she tells him it's her favorite one too.
In the end it's just another meanless clue but I might consider it though

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I'm gonna risk starting a war here but fuck it. STORY-WISE who do you guys think does a better job: DrPinkCake or PhillyGames? My personal pick would be Philly BUT DPC comes really really really close, both are currently my favorite devs in this site
Philly is great at world building,his creations are really immerssive but I dont care about his characters

DPC`s worlds are standard(so far) but I really care about his characters

I love,thick,rich atmosphere in a story but I also need someone to connect with,so personally I prefer DPC
I 2nd name88. Philly does better worldbuilding, DPC writes characters better.
I agree with Name88 and M.Sato. A few things to add:

1. Philly's stories are more plot driven while DPC's evolve around character relationships. (Advantage DPC IMO)

2. Philly's MCs are very much active characters, DPC's MCs are mostly reactive. i.e Whether it's a Detective or a Ghost, Philly's MC is the one making things happen and pushing the narrative. AL's MC OTOH is basically a refuge, a shoulder to cry on, a cheerleader for Megan's arc as she rises to stardom and Mel as she tries to break free of her dad. Mostly same in this game. (Advantage Philly IMO).

3. Item 2, in the case of Philly games however, causes something that I personally am not fond of when it comes to AVNs - there is no "Chase." Since the MC is so busy driving the story, there is really only one girl per game Judy and Katie, respectively where any sort of chase/courtship/seduction is required. The rest just fall into MC's lap (Carli is a "Hooker", Stella jumps you first time you meet, Chandra/Ellen/Vic all grab the MC for sex pretty much immediately etc.) In contrast, in BaDIK, with more content game time wise - you've actually not had full vaginal with any LI yet - with the half exception of Josy. My personal preference is for the latter style. (Advantage DPC IMO).

They are both excellent devs but in terms of time spent playing the game, I've spent a lot more hours playing/replaying DPC's games.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Indeed I saw your post back then ! I don't take it as a proof but that's still pretty weird since I just remember that moment in the Bella's car when the MC tells her it's playing his dad's favorite song on the radio and she tells him it's her favorite one too.
In the end it's just another meanless clue but I might consider it though
I'm more inclined to think that the song will be the important piece of information, and the looks will probably not be that relevant. Looks can be a lot of things, model restrictions, coincidence... But bringing up that song that often has to mean something.
I agree with Name88 and M.Sato. A few things to add:

1. Philly's stories are more plot driven while DPC's evolve around character relationships. (Advantage DPC IMO)

2. Philly's MCs are very much active characters, DPC's MCs are mostly reactive. i.e Whether it's a Detective or a Ghost, Philly's MC is the one making things happen and pushing the narrative. AL's MC OTOH is basically a refuge, a shoulder to cry on, a cheerleader for Megan's arc as she rises to stardom and Mel as she tries to break free of her dad. Mostly same in this game. (Advantage Philly IMO).

3. Item 2, in the case of Philly games however, causes something that I personally am not fond of when it comes to AVNs - there is no "Chase." Since the MC is so busy driving the story, there is really only one girl per game Judy and Katie, respectively where any sort of chase/courtship/seduction is required. The rest just fall into MC's lap (Carli is a "Hooker", Stella jumps you first time you meet, Chandra/Ellen/Vic all grab the MC for sex pretty much immediately etc.) In contrast, in BaDIK, with more content game time wise - you've actually not had full vaginal with any LI yet - with the half exception of Josy. My personal preference is for the latter style. (Advantage DPC IMO).

They are both excellent devs but in terms of time spent playing the game, I've spent a lot more hours playing/replaying DPC's games.
I've only played DA, so my opinion is a bit limited, but I didn't like it that much (It's still very good, compared to another adult games. I mean it at top level) . The setting was amazing, but the story itself... not so much. Stories where the MC is invincible, always wins and the story is completely focus around him gets old fast. BADIK and AL feel less like a movie and more like a real life story. In DA you feel in control all the time, in AL and BADIK you don't. I don't know how to describe it with few words, but that's my impression.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Yeah.... your crazy.... and please dont bring incest to this game, you have plenty of other game for that, please pleeeease
While incest wouldn't fit the story, and only bring unnecessary drama, I can see Jill to be somehow a tenth grade cousin of the MC... not close enough to be incest but enough to bring drama and despair... the family ties could be also a misunderstanding caused by a similar last name

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
I've only played DA, so my opinion is a bit limited, but I didn't like it that much (It's still very good, compared to another adult games. I mean it at top level) . The setting was amazing, but the story itself... not so much. Stories where the MC is invincible, always wins and the story is completely focus around him gets old fast. BADIK and AL feel less like a movie and more like a real life story. In DA you feel in control all the time, in AL and BADIK you don't. I don't know how to describe it with few words, but that's my impression.
In DA, you take a crossbow bolt through the torso, and barely survive. In fact, the girl you save basically ends up saving you.

Plus several times you are running for your life from the Dragon. Basically takes hitting her with a car to be able to beat her.

In CoBD's latest update, despite your character being a Ghost, which is supposed to an elite operative, kind of like Mass Effect's SPECTREs, you go in against a super soldier, and basically end up running from him most of the time. Good decisions you make mitigate if you get your ass handed to you or not, but i dont recall feeling invincible during that encounter.

Not trying to convince you about which is better, if you prefer DPC's work to Philly's, that's cool. But I just dont understand the characterization you made about Philly's MC.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes