name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
enough pessimists - I prefer to ask - what happens fine?

View attachment 458420
The best thing that can happen is suprise wedding with Quinn

High five,triplets or nothing

I'm gonna risk starting a war here but fuck it. STORY-WISE who do you guys think does a better job: DrPinkCake or PhillyGames? My personal pick would be Philly BUT DPC comes really really really close, both are currently my favorite devs in this site
Philly is great at world building,his creations are really immerssive but I dont care about his characters

DPC`s worlds are standard(so far) but I really care about his characters

I love,thick,rich atmosphere in a story but I also need someone to connect with,so personally I prefer DPC

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I doubt it too, that's why I'm more inclined to think they could be related but not as family, and them been look alike could be coincidental. (Ana and Megan have to be intentionally misleading, though. Those moles aren't casual).
Actually he could have use the same exact skin texture,that`s why the moles,with Bella there`s more to it cause of the song,not sure what yet but I`m expecting something there

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
I'm gonna risk starting a war here but fuck it. STORY-WISE who do you guys think does a better job: DrPinkCake or PhillyGames? My personal pick would be Philly BUT DPC comes really really really close, both are currently my favorite devs in this site
I 2nd name88. Philly does better worldbuilding, DPC writes characters better.

Which is the better dev is a very trick question, it's like comparing Terminator 2 and The Shawshank Redemption, their proposals are so different that there is no objective fair criteria to compare them.

DPC aims to create an emotional connection between audience and his characters, bending, twisting and burning this connection to the ground for dramatic effect; Philly aims to transport the audience to an exciting world, dropping them in the middle of high stake events to keep'em on the edge.

Choosing a favorite pretty much boils down to the following: when you hear "Joe does something", are you more interested in finding out who is this Joe or what is this something?

curseofthesky

Apr 20, 2019
No, personally i like DPC and it's not like i haven't tried philly games but his games are too dark and boring for me.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
serious question guys...
what do you think is the worst thing that could happen in the game? But be realistic about it, so no fire this time :)
I was doing a quick replay of chapter two last night and there were a few things I saw that could be foreshadowing...

MC's dad warns about using condoms a lot while we go around having unprotected anal sex with prostitutes (some of us lol)... Pretty insane mood killer but I wouldn't be surprised to see an STD happen.

Tybalt being an obsessive creep over Jill, might try to force himself on her at some point.

A lot of the characters seem to be on pretty hard drugs, you can see several of them have really bloodshot eyes often (Quinn, Riona, Tommy, Derek) so a drug overdose could happen.

There were some other slightly dark underlying tones I noticed but I can't recall them right now, will try to remember them later.

EDIT - also remembered a couple other things I noticed which I wanted to ask about actually. Firstly there's a scene with Jacob when you're about to fuck Sage at the DIK party, where he says that Chad will find out before morning, and starts to mention someone else but gets cut off by the MC (this isn't the first time this happens). Has anyone worked out who Jacob is referring to here? Also when Jade is throwing things at the start of Chapter three she throws a photo of Tybalt. Is Jade Tybalts mother?

Last edited:

MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
I was doing a quick replay of chapter two last night and there were a few things I saw that could be foreshadowing...

MC's dad warns about using condoms a lot while we go around having unprotected anal sex with prostitutes (some of us lol)... Pretty insane mood killer but I wouldn't be surprised to see an STD happen.

Tybalt being an obsessive creep over Jill, might try to force himself on her at some point.

A lot of the characters seem to be on pretty hard drugs, you can see several of them have really bloodshot eyes often (Quinn, Riona, Tommy, Derek) so a drug overdose could happen.

There were some other slightly dark underlying tones I noticed but I can't recall them right now, will try to remember them later.

EDIT - also remembered a couple other things I noticed which I wanted to ask about actually. Firstly there's a scene with Jacob when you're about to fuck Sage at the DIK party, where he says that Chad will find out before morning, and starts to mention someone else but gets cut off by the MC (this isn't the first time this happens). Has anyone worked out who Jacob is referring to here? Also when Jade is throwing things at the start of Chapter three she throws a photo of Tybalt. Is Jade Tybalts mother?
For Jacob, it's implied that Sage has some kind of hookup or influence with Burke and the School board during Chad's conversation with her after he gets punished for jumping the MC. Chad says that 'they' will listen to Sage, and Sage agrees to speak up on his behalf, though she warns him that not much may come of it. That may just be because Sage is the president of HOT and as such has a line to the school board, but it may mean something more as well.

Jade being Tybalt's mother is the most likely reason she has a picture of him in her house, but I don't know if we have an actual solid link between them confirming that. It's also mentioned that Tybalt's family donates a large sum to B&R every year, which could explain why Burke is on the school board, but it'd be a little odd not to mention that connection before now.

Derek's eyes are most likely from his drinking. I doubt a maggot would be in on Tommy's stash. That said, I could definitely see Derek going in for the drugs once he and the MC are fully initiated into the DIKs, so that could be a potential drama point in the future.

As for the potential bad things coming up, I'm certain STD's will be involved somehow. Maybe the MC's dad has HIV or something equally bad; he wouldn't keep mentioning it if there wasn't some kind of reveal at some point. I don't know if the MC will catch one, but it'd be a pretty interesting twist on the usual 'Fuck a bunch of questionable women raw with zero consequences' shtick if he did.

But really, every girl has potential bad things on the horizon. Jill has Tybalt's stalker behavior, which she seems either unaware of or aware of it but mistaking it for something else. Maya has her father and Quinn, both of whom could wreck her life in different ways. Sage has Chad, and that will probably come to a head sooner rather than later once he learns the MC is 'rooming' with her, assuming you pick that path. I can't see him taking that lying down. Maybe it simmers in the background if you pick a different branch.

Bella has the most ominous foreshadowing so far, but we have no idea what to make of it yet. Josy probably has the least to worry about on a personal level, but her arrival at B&R means she's ended up in the middle of Tommy's and Quinn's scheming with her links to Tommy and Maya. Who knows how that will turn out.

One thing I'm curious about is the point at which we'll have to get serious about pursuing one of the girls exclusively. BaDIK has actually been pretty generous about letting the MC fuck around; Acting Lessons locked you into a route by the second update if I remember correctly, when you chose between Megan and Melissa, and the only change you could make after that was going after Rena instead. Leah also served as a side option. BaDIK by contrast has 5 main girls, one semi-hidden main girl (Quinn), a semi-serious side option (Camilla), and a half dozen other women the MC can interact with (Riona, the HOTs girls, the strippers). Given how DPC has expressed some rather heated opinions on harem routes before, I imagine this giant ball of casual fucking is going to collapse in on itself at some point, and Episode 4 might be where we have to start actually deciding who the MC ends up with.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
PhillyGames is very solid with his projects and I really liked Depraved Awakening. Story-wise though City Of Broken Dreamers not so much but the doctor lady keeps pulling me back;). You can see the influence of macho action films throughout both of his projects. Good guy saves the girl from the bad guy with action packed fights and suspense in between.

DPC on the other hand, the story is more centered around all the characters. As all the main girls seem important to the plot and the main character has more of an impact on how things turnout. Just playing Being A DIK there are some parts where the good guy might need some help from the girl in a tough spot. As the drama revolves around social situations and relationships rather than a one on one confrontation with the bad guy.

I conclude, both DPC and PhillyGames are upper tier when it comes to adult games, but there is definitely a reason why many people here are anxiously waiting for EP4.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
One thing I'm curious about is the point at which we'll have to get serious about pursuing one of the girls exclusively. BaDIK has actually been pretty generous about letting the MC fuck around; Acting Lessons locked you into a route by the second update if I remember correctly, when you chose between Megan and Melissa, and the only change you could make after that was going after Rena instead. Leah also served as a side option. BaDIK by contrast has 5 main girls, one semi-hidden main girl (Quinn), a semi-serious side option (Camilla), and a half dozen other women the MC can interact with (Riona, the HOTs girls, the strippers). Given how DPC has expressed some rather heated opinions on harem routes before, I imagine this giant ball of casual fucking is going to collapse in on itself at some point, and Episode 4 might be where we have to start actually deciding who the MC ends up with.
Thanks for those clarifications. I agree the harem style can get a bit silly at times. At least in this game, up until now it's pretty reasonable. We slept with Josy but know she is in a relationship so as of now there's no strings. Maya also is very standoffish about her relationship status and we can be 100% honest with her that we are seeing other girls. Sage obviously doesn't care and is down for casual sex at least for now. Bella we haven't really gone too far with so not much to say there, but she is married so obviously she can't expect much from us.

Jill is probably the only girl that would actually inspire some monogamy from the MC at this stage if something more were to happen there. And tbh I'd give up all those girls for Jill lol bring it on :p

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes