Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I dont know about relasitic bad events
But if you say unreleastic bad events
Bella's husband return while MC living with Bella hears moans of bella enjoying sex :cry:
Maya and josy are happy together and decides to end relationship with MC
Jade and her husband sort out their issues and she has happy sex life
Sage and chad working out their relationship
Tybalt stops being asshole and starts to genuinely care about Jill
Quinn making MC drug addict
Knowing arieth likes to have fun MC asks out arieth to have sex but she rejects
Chad/Derek confesses that he has feeling for MC:LOL:
Camila decides to take ass reduction surgery
Mc fails exams and Dawe passes

I can feel the pain maggot brothers but damn my brain
Some of those maybe could fall into the hideous tag we shall not mention here :ROFLMAO: but some of them could be plausible. I mean, if Chad is gay maybe he could like the MC. Others are impossible, like Dawe passing anything or Arieth rejecting sex :LOL:

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Knowing Arieth likes to have fun MC asks out Arieth to have sex but she rejects
Camila decides to take ass reduction surgery
Mc fails exams and Dawe passes
Arieth rejecting us considering she's fucked everyone but the MC :KEK:
Camlia getting ass reduction surgery is just straight up a crime. That ought to be punishable. Like Bella getting breast reduction
MC fails exams could actually be a good thing if Cathy is going to give the MC one on one private sessions.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
...has it?

And I don't expect Jill or Bella to be the MC's relatives, but I could see them being related somehow to the MC's mother's family.
There was a movie with a twist like that, don't remember the name, but there's also a portuguese novel where the twist is that the MCs that are having a romance are brother and sister.

I doubt It's something like that, but same family, maybe cousins could drumm up some drama.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
There was a movie with a twist like that, don't remember the name, but there's also a portuguese novel where the twist is that the MCs that are having a romance are brother and sister.

I doubt It's something like that, but same family, maybe cousins could drumm up some drama.
Oedipus tale is a clear one. I meant in this kind of games.
Well that's funny it's still on her finger last time we saw her
View attachment 458468
Well, she is still married and I don't think she is planning on divorcing soon. And taking the ring out would rise some suspicions if people start noticing.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well, she is still married and I don't think she is planning on divorcing soon. And taking the ring out would rise some suspicions if people start noticing.
She'll divorce him by the end and if Jade gets an ending it will most likely be about that, well that's why I posted the picture of her with it still on I don't think she'd want everyone gossiping about her if she was to take it off.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
She'll divorce him by the end and if Jade gets an ending it will most likely be about that, well that's why I posted the picture of her with it still on I don't think she'd want everyone gossiping about her if she was to take it off.
She will eventually take it off for sure. Maybe the first time she cheats, maybe if she learns more about her husband's lovers... Maybe she'll divorce during the game's timeframe and not at the end.
MC's mother could be related to the Bella or Jill family ... there is a resemblance
I made a post about that some time ago, Bella and Mother do look alike:
Bella.png
But it wouldn't be the first time DPC has deceived us with similar looks:
AL.png
So it could be a red herring after all.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes