RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
If you're going by realistic or not, with no repeats, my threesome list would be
  1. Josy / Bella
  2. Maya / Quinn
  3. Jade / Jill
This seems like the most unrealistic pairing list in this game to me. :ROFLMAO:

Jade definitelly doesn't enjoy the idea of a threesome as her husband Burke(?) found out at the start of episode 3.

Bella doesn't like the idea of cheating on her husband even if he is missing and i bet Jill holds a similar moral compass.

Maya and Josy (specially the former) seem unlikely to me to try something like that with people they barely know or like (in Quinn's case). Maybe if both were together but they first need to work out their issues.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Let me see some Impossible threesomes here...

1 - Bella and Camila (just imagine those two amazing asses pointed at you while they kiss each other).

2 - Bella and Jill (the Idea is just erotic)

3 - Maya and Jade (yep, not Josy, It's a cool concept, they're quite alike, and an experienced blonde with an inexperienced one seems Fun)

About the Bella and Jill one, we don't know enough about them to rule it Impossible. Bella almost bang the MC in the library, she seems like the type to go crazy when horny. If Jill is really inexperienced, maybe she get's adventurous later. We don't really know them yet, not really.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
This seems like the most unrealistic pairing list in this game to me
Of course, it's unrealistic let them have their bit of fun nothing wrong with a little thinking out the box. They ain't all bad fantasies.

serious question guys...
what do you think is the worst thing that could happen in the game? But be realistic about it, so no fire this time :)
I think if anything bad happens it will either come with the Bella and Maya storylines, those two seem to have the most going on I think at some point the loss of Bella's husband will have an effect on her but luckily the MC is there for that to help her through, and with Maya well I'd go with rumours about her Mother being ill she get's the money to help but she doesn't make it. :(

Last edited:

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
serious question guys...
what do you think is the worst thing that could happen in the game? But be realistic about it, so no fire this time :)
I'm dreading Bella's storyline, after that moment in the library. Honestly? Maybe attempted suicide if she cheats on her husband and some other stuff happens to really damage her conscience or, maybe he shows up and is violent with her if she slept with the MC.

Suicide and domestic violence are tough subjects to tackle.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
serious question guys...
MC's Dad dies as others have pointed out. The scene with the phone call was a massive foreshadow if I've ever seen one. Or
Someone dying from a drug overdose is one I've considered. However I can't imagine that being awfully "realistic" given the tone of the game thus far. Someone falling into a Coma state something I could see but if it's an LI shit WILL probably hit the fan.

When I think back to that Jill Intro talking about dark periods of life I can't help shake the feeling that it's actually referring to helping characters deal with their issues and listening to their stories. *cough Bella cough* Food for thought.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
most wanted threesomes top 3 in my humble opinion ofcourse :love:

1 Bella & Jill
2 Josy & Maya
3 Camilla & Rionna

Now lets see if any other maggot brothers dare to say there top 3 :cool:
Not repeating characters:
1. Josy & Maya
2. Jill & Bella
3. Sally & Riona
4. Sarah & Melanie
5. Sage & Quinn
6. Mona & Camila
7. Jade & Cathy
8. Ashley & Cafeteria Lady
9. Dany & Elena
10. Arieth & Heather
11. Wendy & Linda (not)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
but didn't DPC sad it will be an overall good vibes game?
Well it wouldn't be like anything with what happened in AL, and I do remember hearing about the good vibes that you mention I think really the worst that could happen is School shooter but it won't go there, and I repeat again no one will stand for any of the Li's being harmed again.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
SpikeZg Well I'm just saying the worst thing that can happen. But I highly doubt DPC will go there on any of the beloved characters. Besides I don't think the MC's Dad would spark enough of a emotional reaction to even bother going that route. It just leaves to option on the table to consider.

Mormont Exactly, if LI's are harmed we riot.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
DPC:
Depending on your life experiences, I would like to warn you that the story might hit close to home, at times. The general tone will be happy, but if you're in a dark period of your life, I'd advise you to not play the game.

my opinion is that there will be no deaths, maybe some really harsh words, hard to swallow stories from the past, new fights, overdose? but no one will die, that would be a strike two for DPC, and i think he doesn't want that since he's gone Pro :)

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
serious question guys...
I dont know about relasitic bad events
But if you say unreleastic bad events
Bella's husband return while MC living with Bella hears moans of bella enjoying sex :cry:
Maya and josy are happy together and decides to end relationship with MC
Jade and her husband sort out their issues and she has happy sex life
Sage and chad working out their relationship
Tybalt stops being asshole and starts to genuinely care about Jill
Quinn making MC drug addict
Knowing arieth likes to have fun MC asks out arieth to have sex but she rejects
Chad/Derek confesses that he has feeling for MC:LOL:
Camila decides to take ass reduction surgery
Mc fails exams and Dawe passes

I can feel the pain maggot brothers but damn my brain

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
The most terrible thing I think will happen is MC's father having an accident and losing a limb or the ability to walk or something like that.

I don't expect any deaths this time around though.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes