name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I think it's the same janitors closet in the Dik mansion, so I guess that narrows it down to who could have had access unless someone sneaked in but certainly someone with knowledge of the place.
The DiKs could have set up the phone,they seem to collect Aerieth pics...for some reason :sneaky:
but
Remember the phone was lost or stolen

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
What ever her drama will be it can't be much worse than what some of the girls are already going through right now imo. Nothing from the preview pic from her route indicatse anything even remotely serious happening with regards to drama. I wouldn't be surprised if the episode ends with next to nothing serious happening with Jill.

I think rather then her herself go through some shit DPC might have Jill involved with MC in dealing some of the drama he's already facing with like with Isabella's for example. Maybe even Josy/Maya's assuming he wants the LI's to interact with each other's storys.
I dunno, he's definitely setting something up with Tybalt and Jill with the panty sniffing and shit. Hopefully nothing too dark.

Reactions: michael1984

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I dunno, he's definitely setting something up with Tybalt and Jill with the panty sniffing and shit. Hopefully nothing too dark.
Tybalt is obsessed, Jill has said as much, but with sweeter words. He thinks she belongs to him and we've antagonized with him too much. He's planning something for sure.

Reactions: michael1984
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes