Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
As much I'd love it, it just seems extremely unrealistic considering their relationship.
Yeah I guess so though we stiil don't know there relationship it will pretty awkward.
But I wouldn't mind if Doc added it in extra scenes after completion of the game.( I hope he adds though he haven't done anything like that in AL)

Last edited:

Gamer00769

Oct 4, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
Absolutely cannot wait to finish this masterpiece!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well playing these 3 episodes we can all agree Quinn catches us with all kinds of different girls and Bella even.

So its definatlly a possibility that Quinn is the blackmailer and will do something towards the mc and his actions on this end of season finale.

But then again she does seem to be too obvious of a choice to be that person :unsure:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'm guessing season 1's ending/cliffhanger would be the antagonist sliding one of those letters with pictures of mc being with other girls since this episode seems to give us options on who's path to choose and when everything is decided the mailman strikes
I'm assuming you mean messing around with the HOT's possibly backfiring on us? cause otherwise how would someone obtain proof of MC with the main girls unless they're following us? The only thing is the video with Maya potentially getting leaked.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Well playing these 3 episodes we can all agree Quinn catches us with all kinds of different girls and Bella even.

So its definatlly a possibility that Quinn is the blackmailer and will do something towards the mc and his actions on this end of season finale.

But then again she does seem to be too obvious of a choice to be that person :unsure:
She sees us with different girls but doesn't have any proof of it so there isn't much she can do anyways.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
She sees us with different girls but doesn't have any proof of it so there isn't much she can do anyways.
Well I agree with u there my maggot brother... I still believe Quinn has something to do with all this...

But for the cliffhanger I am sure it will be someone else then Quinn to be the biggest cliffhanger simply becaus Quinn would be too obvious of a choice...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xaøs

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
I'm guessing season 1's ending/cliffhanger would be the antagonist sliding one of those letters with pictures of mc being with other girls since this episode seems to give us options on who's path to choose and when everything is decided the mailman strikes

1573534295991.png

Reactions: michael1984

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

It`s also possible that Wendy is a blackmailer,she`s nothing but hostile and even Jade labels her as an extremist.Derek is also possible he`s close to MC and is not as goofy as he appears to be...

The real question would be - is it in character?Does it make sens?

What would Quinn have to gain from blackmailig a dude who`s on student loan? - not much to nothing.
Did Quinn appeared as hostile toward the MC? - nope,she has hots towards the MC.
Have we actually seen Quinn blackmailing anyone? - No,on the contrary,Quinn recruits willing participants.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes