Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Today at 10:40

DrPinkCake (DrPinkCake)
Cheers, boys! I bet you wish you were here with us watching some stupid comedy. Sadly the room is already full of HOT sisters and daughters. Maybe next time... Mwah! <3 #HOTs #movienight #BeingADIK #BurgmeisterAndRoyce

Twitter
Quick asf with these

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

DrPinkCake (DrPinkCake)
Cheers, boys! I bet you wish you were here with us watching some stupid comedy. Sadly the room is already full of HOT sisters and daughters. Maybe next time... Mwah! <3 #HOTs #movienight #BeingADIK #BurgmeisterAndRoyce

View attachment 473409
Twitter
You boys have fun at Derek`s I`m sqeezing in between Quinn and Riona :KEK:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

DrPinkCake (DrPinkCake)

View attachment 473409
Twitter
I don't see Sage and Maya assuming the girl at the end is Lily.

SuperiorOne

Apr 2, 2019

DrPinkCake (DrPinkCake)
Nah, i'm fine, have better things to do
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You boys have fun at Derek`s I`m sqeezing in between Quinn and Riona :KEK:
Staying at Derek's place.:ROFLMAO:
Naaaah.
I'm staying with the queen.:love:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017

DrPinkCake (DrPinkCake)

View attachment 473409
Twitter
oh.my.god

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
I think Tommy will gonna to kill MC if he find out
That's the beauty of it. The MC held his own against Chad where as I doubt Tommy can. And if Tommy finds out the MC tried banging Josy in his Step Mothers bed he'll probably try something anyway. We going out with a bang my dude. May as well go for the holy grail.

She said she doesn't talk to Maggots since we aren't official members and all. But I'd like point out that what she did not explicitly say is she doesn't bang Maggots. The hardest choices require the strongest wills.

This is all just a joke. I just want to see Tommy's reaction to finding out we banged his Step Sister and His Girl.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes