SuperiorOne

Apr 2, 2019
who is next to Camilla ? Mona and Maya? i will join Camilla and Mona :love:
I'm going out on limb and saying that is actually Lily. She was meant to be joining HOT's right?
I'm not sure I don't even think Lily is even a pledge yet, makes sense that the three pledges are next to each other Maya, Mona and Camilla.
It's certainly Lily, you can see her pink scrunchies.
mad skillz.png maddest skillz.png

Maya most likely lies right next to Quinn.
So, from left to right, it's Maya, Camilla, Mona, Lily.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
I'm pretty sure they will sense the tension between the MC and Maya, I'll be interested to see if Sage catches onto it I wonder how she would react.
And vice verca, What if Maya catches on to the sexual tension between Sage and the MC. Oh boy.
If you went the Quinn takeout menu route. Riona and Quinn and Camilla and Rona and Sarah all making little remarks.

Please for the love of god that better be Sage or Arieth and not Maya.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Not to mention, and if MC in your play through fucked Quinn, Riona, Sarah, Camila and Mona. Just an all round cluster fuck of a situation to be in.
View attachment 473506
I'm playing it safe so should be fine :p although being in the same room as Quinn will have me on guard enough I know with other girls around I'd have my eyes on her at all time and no offence name88 just keeping her a distance away from my MC.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
And vice verca, What if Maya catches on to the sexual tension between Sage and the MC. Oh boy.
If you went the Quinn takeout menu route. Riona and Quinn and Camilla and Rona and Sarah all making little remarks.

Please for the love of god that better be Sage or Arieth and not Maya.
What if Maya or Sage catch your tension with Quinn? :p (Sexual or otherwise).

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Cheers, boys! I bet you wish you were here with us watching some stupid comedy. Sadly the room is already full of HOT sisters and daughters. Maybe next time... Mwah! <3 #HOTs #movienight #BeingADIK #BurgmeisterAndRoyce
I think PDC hates me.
Yeah, thats the place right there where we don't wanna join, we don't even had the faintest of ideas to even consider joining cuz' girly and stuff i guess.. while we adamant to get into DIKs. :oops:
Imagine a similar sight in DIKs with all the boybutts and the mc practically saying "Yeah.. i wanna get stuck in with da boyz"...

-JuNioR-

Sep 16, 2019
Today at 10:40

DrPinkCake (DrPinkCake)
Cheers, boys! I bet you wish you were here with us watching some stupid comedy. Sadly the room is already full of HOT sisters and daughters. Maybe next time... Mwah! <3 #HOTs #movienight #BeingADIK #BurgmeisterAndRoyce

View attachment 473409
Twitter
This... is... heaven...
videoplayback.gif

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

This week I focused on producing art, mainly animations.

I have 10 animations left to pose and I will spend the next week posing these and static renders.

I also posed static renders, wrote parts of the walkthrough for Episodes 1-3 and finished another free-roam this week; there's one more free-roam to go.

I have 6 fairly big scenes left to produce art for, but I'm beginning to see the end of the development cycle.

After the art is posed and while I wait for it to render, I'm going to playtest and polish the game as much as possible.

After the art is rendered and the game is polished, I will send the game to my proofreader and beta testers.

I know that many of you are wondering if the update will be released in December or not.

I don't know this, yet, because it all depends on how long time it will take for the animations to render.

To speed up rendering further, I upgraded one of my PCs this week.

The only thing I can say right now with certainty is that this episode is the biggest one I've ever produced and I'm glad that it is used to wrap up Season 1.

Have a great weekend!

Dr PinkCake

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes