Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Well, the scene itself is hot af, but it's true that you don't have a say in the matter, and you can't have a playthrough where you only have sex with your LI (no, Quinn is not a LI :p ). And I thought at the moment that the MC was a virgin, (later we discover he's not, but still) losing it to a not LI in a scene you can't avoid is weird. Not bad per se, just strange.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Well, the scene itself is hot af, but it's true that you don't have a say in the matter, and you can't have a playthrough where you only have sex with your LI (no, Quinn is not a LI :p ). And I thought at the moment that the MC was a virgin, (later we discover he's not, but still) losing it to a not LI in a scene you can't avoid is weird. Not bad per se, just strange.
You can stop the scene by pretending to cum,before penetration.
You can choose not to have any lewd scenes with anyone or as many as there are in the game,yes the options to reject or accept are there.(except for dreams,which are dreams)
Quinn is my personal LI

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
You can stop the scene by pretending to cum,before penetration.
It's true... I had to replay it, but I misremembered that one.

I always found that scene confusing, though. A couple more renders would have made it much better, and more explicit, too. See the actual griding, putting the condom on and off...
You can choose not to have any lewd scenes with anyone or as many as there are in the game,yes the options to reject or accept are there.(except for dreams,which are dreams)
Quinn is my personal LI
Yeah, dreams are dreams. Those don't count. But I though that one was not skippable. Turns out I was wrong.

I've always said that it makes more sense to make Quinn a LI. That would make two DIK girls, two Neutrals and two CHIKS. Sage being the only DIK one is weird. (And saying that it wasn't was more of a tease to you :p ).

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
Today at 10:40

DrPinkCake (DrPinkCake)
Cheers, boys! I bet you wish you were here with us watching some stupid comedy. Sadly the room is already full of HOT sisters and daughters. Maybe next time... Mwah! <3 #HOTs #movienight #BeingADIK #BurgmeisterAndRoyce

View attachment 473409
Twitter
Let's make this clear: Elena > Sarah > Melanie > Riona > Quinn > Mona > Camila > Derek's friend (Probably) > Lily (probably?) > Heather.

If you are a patreon you know where Sage is...

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Quinn is my personal LI
Understatement of the year :p And what you said about choosing about what scenes you get is correct as well apart from the scenes in the storyline I've barely interacted with Quinn it's why she doesn't bother me as much, I'm much more interested in pursuing a romanceable options with one of the girls as well so using her menu is out of the question, if only Jade was romanceable and not just some side fun.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Yeah, gotta speedrun the shit out of all routes for the Season 2. Can't miss a scene thanks to the unren but yeah, game is gonna branch up real fast
Interesting! Can you explain how unren can be used to not miss a scene in a VN?

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Interesting! Can you explain how unren can be used to not miss a scene in a VN?
Well, you basically edit your DIK-CHICK points so you meet all of the criterias for every scene. But since there will be branches with the ending of EP3, gotta make at least 3 saves for all content. And that's for now lol

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Do you all think we will get another sex scene with Sarah in the next update? Asking because she's the most attractive babe for me. Obviously nothing has been confirmed but I am just asking your thoughts on it.
No. We can always keep our hopes up, but I doubt it.

I try to mention Sarah on DPC's discord once in a while just to remind him that Sarah has fans. (She actually has others than you and me.)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes