Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Do you all think we will get another sex scene with Sarah in the next update? Asking because she's the most attractive babe for me. Obviously nothing has been confirmed but I am just asking your thoughts on it.
doubt it, you'll have replay that scene over and over :p

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
hi, i read walkthrough but i can't unlock scene between sarah ep2 and josy ep2, someone can help me?

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
I'm playing it safe so should be fine :p although being in the same room as Quinn will have me on guard enough I know with other girls around I'd have my eyes on her at all time and no offence name88 just keeping her a distance away from my MC.
Playing it safe around Quinn is probably close to impossible. The best we can do is minimize the damage.

I'm expecting explosions in EP4 ;)
Playing it Safe.gif

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Do you all think we will get another sex scene with Sarah in the next update? Asking because she's the most attractive babe for me. Obviously nothing has been confirmed but I am just asking your thoughts on it.
Do you like Huey Lewis and the news?
Their early work was a little too new wave for my taste. But when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
No. We can always keep our hopes up, but I doubt it.

I try to mention Sarah on DPC's discord once in a while just to remind him that Sarah has fans. (She actually has others than you and me.)
The game has barely started, I doubt this is all we are going to see of her. It's not a priority and there are lots of sidechicks, but...

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
The game has barely started, I doubt this is all we are going to see of her. It's not a priority and there are lots of sidechicks, but...
Well, we did get a repeat of the Asian offering, perhaps we'll get a repeat of the Special offering as well.
You know it doesn't really matter what you do in the Chad fight you can win it but you still end up losing anyway so you don't really have to bother with it as much.
Well, I won that fight before the script no sold my win, and he looked badly beat up the next morning at the teacher's conference.
Does he look as badly beat up if you flat out lose the fight?

-JuNioR-

Sep 16, 2019
You know it doesn't really matter what you do in the Chad fight you can win it but you still end up losing anyway so you don't really have to bother with it as much.
Well, while I agree that what happens during the fight with Chad doesn't affect the aftermath, I must point out that beating up Chad matters. I mean all this time spent in Brawler was worth it- training, upgrading skills, followed by beating up Troy, Dawe, and the rest of the jocks, felt like a preparation for the big event with Chad.
And winning the fight against Chad felt so satisfying regardless that Chad knocks down the MC in the end.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well, I won that fight before the script no sold my win, and he looked badly beat up the next morning at the teacher's conference.
I'd imagine just the same
Well, while I agree that what happens during the fight with Chad doesn't affect the aftermath, I must point out that beating up Chad matters. I mean all this time spent in Brawler was worth it- training, upgrading skills, followed by beating up Troy, Dawe, and the rest of the jocks, felt like a preparation for the big event with Chad.
And winning the fight against Chad felt so satisfying regardless that Chad knocks down the MC in the end.
Honestly, most of the fights so far haven't really meant much for me apart from maybe Dawe it felt good beating him, my whole outlook of Chad changed after 0.3 I really don't have any issue with the guy he just got the wrong idea of the MC being involved with the pictures, also I stuck up for him in the office I have a feeling that will decision will come back into the story at some point.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Oh, I was merely replying to will we see a sex scene with Sarah next episode. I'm sure we will eventually see more of her, but maybe later. DPC cannot just keep installing more and more "sex toys" into the game. I would appreciate that all the side chicks would be fleshed out more, so far we know nothing about any of them.

No.

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes