Capella

I write.
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
The next update being unfinished yet is not the reason Doc will choose December to release it...the update is already done, but we're still in no nut November.

I see what you did there, Doc...

Reactions: michael1984

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
The next update being unfinished yet is not the reason Doc will choose December to release it...the update is already done, but we're still in no nut November.

I see what you did there, Doc...
From what he said yesterday maybe not even december. I wouldn't keep my hopes up just in case.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Avoid Quinn...a dev in my discord went through the code..nasty surprises await...ima not say more..but its the "burning Missy" in a different form :p do NOT read that..dont do it!!! you do not want to read that..in case he's a total idiot and read shit wrong..but he seems smert..sorta
can you elaborate that? Tell me more, TELL ME MOARRR

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Can anyone put together previews that are out so far? Seen only couple of them. Thanks.
Some of them have been posted by users I can`t find and don`t remember handles so in general I can only echo your request the ones from N7 though:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
can someone pls tell DpC that this girl needs to buy Crest ASAP
View attachment 474588
but I think I need to find a better place where to eat it instead of the bathroom
Nah, a bathroom is an excellent and fully-functional eating area. You've got a place to sit. You've got a surface. You've got a sink for washing up afterwards, and if you drop something, hey, no big deal, it's usually a tile floor! ;)

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Okay so since Sarah sex scenes seem unlikely in the next update, Sage sex scenes are probably confirmed, RIGHT?! She's my favorite girl alongside Sarah. I would be depressed if there wasn't any.
No, all the sex scenes are not confirmed. Jill will probably be the main focus along with the end of the Hell Week. So some tasks with Maya, and maybe Jade. The stripper with tattoos (can't remember the name) was confirmed I believe, as the prize for completing Hell Week.
I just think there won't be room for Sarah. Sadly.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
View attachment 474481
:KEK:x88! First time I've ventured into this thread in a while and I got to watch that gem. Well done (y)

And just to keep it on topic... Quinn should be a LI for the DIK path :cautious::sneaky::cool:
The hell, you think you get to come in here like you're a rare and Legendary Pokemon?

Nah Mac, fuck that.

gooh.gif

In fact how did you even pop in here?!

GET BACK IN YOUR HOLE

gbiyh.gif

Don't make me Mad Mac

gbiyfh.gif

Quinn can suck my balls!

Wait...

:sneaky:

Last edited:

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018

Nah, a bathroom is an excellent and fully-functional eating area. You've got a place to sit. You've got a surface. You've got a sink for washing up afterwards, and if you drop something, hey, no big deal, it's usually a tile floor! ;)
found one answer to that
giphy.gif

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
No, all the sex scenes are not confirmed. Jill will probably be the main focus along with the end of the Hell Week. So some tasks with Maya, and maybe Jade. The stripper with tattoos (can't remember the name) was confirmed I believe, as the prize for completing Hell Week.
I just think there won't be room for Sarah. Sadly.
We don't know the prize yet for the maggot who pulls the most weight during Hell Week.

Last edited:

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Quinn,josy,maya discussing about sharing MC
Why the hell would Maya and Josy discuss sharing MC with Quinn??? Especially if MC showed no interest in Quinn whatsover and had no interaction with her outside Cumpetition night?

I can see Maya and Josy discussing MC, but I can't see Quinn being part of that discussion...

• Thinking Face

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Why the hell would Maya and Josy discuss sharing MC with Quinn??? Especially if MC showed no interest in Quinn whatsover and had no interaction with her outside Cumpetition night?

I can see Maya and Josy discussing MC, but I can't see Quinn being part of that discussion...
That and the fact that there won't be any sort of sharing of the LI's.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
You can share if you're a part of the Sage camp:p.
Don't know about how the other main girls feel about sharing but I'll find out.
Sage definitely won't share you with any other girl. We saw how she got when she found out Chad was cheating on her with who knows who. I don't think any of the other main girls would be ok with MC being with other girls while they're in a committed relationship.

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes