Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Sage definitely won't share you with any other girl. We saw how she got when she found out Chad was cheating on her with who knows who. I don't think any of the other main girls would be ok with MC being with other girls while they're in a committed relationship.
I think Sage has a personal vendetta against Chad and it's not about them having a relationship anymore. Sage straight up tells you she isn't seeking a "committed relationship" and wants friends with benefits. Friends with benefits means I can have other friends with the same benefits.

As far as the other girls go there has been no commitments yet so who did you make these promises with? :WaitWhat:

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Avoid Quinn...a dev in my discord went through the code..nasty surprises await...ima not say more..but its the "burning Missy" in a different form :p do NOT read that..dont do it!!! you do not want to read that..in case he's a total idiot and read shit wrong..but he seems smert..sorta
The update has been around for ages and a lot of people have been peeking into the code before. Why does this surface only now?

Just a question...

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Why the hell would Maya and Josy discuss sharing MC with Quinn??? Especially if MC showed no interest in Quinn whatsover and had no interaction with her outside Cumpetition night?
idk
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is no fixed cannon in a choice based narrative,the possible paths will open or close depending on players choices.
Just because your choices led your story to a certain point,does not mean that point is set in stone for all the players.

I can see Maya and Josy discussing MC, but I can't see Quinn being part of that discussion...
Thats because you have not seen this preview

That and the fact that there won't be any sort of sharing of the LI's.
You either completly missed the context of usage of the word "sharing" in his post or are making the wildest speculation based on nothing but wishful thinking.

Found 2 more previews/renders

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I think Sage has a personal vendetta against Chad and it's not about them having a relationship anymore. Sage straight up tells you she isn't seeking a "committed relationship" and wants friends with benefits. Friends with benefits means I can have other friends with the same benefits.

As far as the other girls go there has been no commitments yet so who did you make these promises with? :WaitWhat:
I mean after you commit yourselves to them. Sage is eventually gonna want more than a friends with benefits type of relationship once her and MC start getting closer with each other.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Let's talk about the future, assuming DPC doesn't plug the game off,do you think Riona will have enough of Quinn's abuse and stab her, sending her to where she belongs? in case you're not aware of where she belongs... she's a denizen of Niffleheim..

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Thats because you have not seen this preview
Your girl's eyes are looking more than a little bloodshot there...
I know she was flying pretty high in that threesome scene too, but if she's going around blitzed out of her mind all the time and not just recreationally I doubt it'll end well. :confused:

I'm not in a position to judge too much considering all the uh... "smoking" I've done / do, but I suspect whatever shit they've been cooking up is pretty unhealthy.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
I mean after you commit yourselves to them. Sage is eventually gonna want more than a friends with benefits type of relationship once her and MC start getting closer with each other.
But we still haven't committed yet! And you're assuming that Sage is going act the same way with the MC.

You're still cool with me but none of this is factual.
Any man's guess.gif

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Your girl's eyes are looking more than a little bloodshot there...
I know she was flying pretty high in that threesome scene too, but if she's going around blitzed out of her mind all the time and not just recreationally I doubt it'll end well. :confused:

I'm not in a position to judge too much considering all the uh... "smoking" I've done / do, but I suspect whatever shit they've been cooking up is pretty unhealthy.
Its fine its just...medical strain

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
ya gotta ask the dev who discovered this(and i did not name) i'll DM him on discord and see if he wants to expose himself to all y'all's potential mockery and scorn :D
well, can you at least tell about when will we see it? You can pm me about it as well haha

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well, can you at least tell about when will we see it? You can pm me about it as well haha
okok..ima gonna tell ya :D he found a tag for HIV concerning Quinn <----OMG do not read that..it'll fuck with your feng shui so bad (people who are physically and mentally lacking humour best avoid my comments and shit)

• Haha
Reactions: Zirael Q

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
idk
There is no fixed cannon in a choice based narrative,the possible paths will open or close depending on players choices.
Just because your choices led your story to a certain point,does not mean that point is set in stone for all the players.
Yeah, that is a completely optional scene (just like every interaction with Quinn is completely optional and easily avoided) and one that will not even be an option if you don't take her number or get involved with her business.

Not to mention that you actually have to choose between having that scene or having scene with Maya making it even less likely that we could have a "sharing discussion between Quinn, Josy and Maya" since those two paths are mutually exclusive. Sorry, they would be mutually exclusive if there was Quinn path in game... which there is not.

And yeah, my choices in game were to have almost no interaction with Quinn.

Last edited:

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
okok..ima gonna tell ya :D he found a tag for HIV concerning Quinn <----OMG do not read that..it'll fuck with your feng shui so bad (people who are physically and mentally lacking humour best avoid my comments and shit)
The MC is screwed no matter what he does.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
The MC is screwed no matter what.

Assuming it's true it would depend on when she contracted it. Considering the drug they've been using is injected it's likely she got it from sharing needles (always a SUPER great idea :rolleyes: ), which would mean Tommy and a bunch of other retards are carriers too. But it's possible she only gets it after the cumpetition.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Canade
4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes