Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
DPC just told me that in fact there will only be one scene for you, but it will be really very very hot, I even managed to get a preview. :p

Maggie Burke :

Michael Jordan, come here, baby.

We'll have a great time, I even brought a ball, then we can play with yours.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What the fucks is this abomination? Don't open this guys, just don't :(

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Yeah, that is a completely optional scene (just like every interaction with Quinn is completely optional and easily avoided) and one that will not even be an option if you don't take her number or get involved with her business.
Guess what
So is pursuing Josy
So is pursuing Maya
So is pursuing Jill
So is pursuing Bella
And so is pursuing Sage
It is all optional - what seems to be confusing?

Not to mention that you actually have to choose between having that scene or having scene with Maya making it even less likely that we could have a "sharing discussion between Quinn, Josy and Maya" since those two paths are mutually exclusive. Sorry, they would be mutually exclusive if there was Quinn path in game... which there is not.
You can actually play in such a way that will give you enough Maya points for her to be interested aswell as keeping Quinns interest at the same time.

And yeah, my choices in game were to have almost no interaction with Quinn.
Good,I`m sure she wouldn`t give you a second look either.

Sep 21, 2017
any ETA...too laaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to search.........

I VOTE that if any news about sked releases got enuff likes or hearts (eew!) should be automatically SUB PINNED on the main post...like automatically

what are we still in the 1990s????

SWEET LUCIFER'S DAWG! WE GOT TO FLASH UP THE FORUMS!! :D

Reactions: Capella

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
any ETA...too laaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to search.........I VOTE that if any news about sked releases got enuff likes or hearts (eew!) should be automatically SUB PINNED on the main post...like automatically---what are we still in the 1990s???? :D
We dont know the ETA yet on the game but what we do know it possible be either third week of december in the worst case it be first or second week of januari :unsure:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I wont mind a sharing route tho with Maya and Josy could be fun but wont keep my hopes up :( Probally be a choice thing :unsure:
A possible Maya and Josy route makes the most sense out of any of any other pair however many are skeptical of it happening due to what happened in AL. I would like to think that DPC could make it happen though it won't be easy and quick, as a possible redemption for AL however he can very easily ruin that by making players choose between the two.

However I can't lie and have to admit that I'm quite curious to see how a relationship with a girl you rejected will play out. In my play through for example I rejected Sage and am looking forward to seeing how she'll treat and react to MC for rejecting her. Preferably I'd like if we could remain friends as she's the only HOT I wouldn't mind befriending but who knows how things'll play out.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
A fire with a death?
No.
He won't reenact AL.

I would not be totally surprised if there would be a freak accident on campus that kills or maims derek and calls for mayas dad to take his last remaining heir away to study "something real" in harvard or something.
More likely is an accident on the construction site with MC's father, though.
DPC will cause emotions and they won't always be fapable.
Accidents and choosing between LIs in a life or death situation. You can get a good sad story without them, the best example for it is Liam.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
That he did that in one game doesn't mean he would do it every time.
Fool me once shame on you.
Fool me twice shame on me.

If really nothing bad happens in BaDIK that's great. But don't expect that nothing bad will happen, quite the contrary. Something bad will happen.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Fool me once shame on you.
Fool me twice shame on me.

If really nothing bad happens in BaDIK that's great. But don't expect that nothing bad will happen, quite the contrary. Something bad will happen.
Oh, I don't disagree with that. I just expect it to be something much different than ALessons bad something.

Reactions: michael1984

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Funny thing you calling me "new guy", cuz you joined TWO MONTHS after me. And well, I don't go around the forums begging people for likes.
why do you care "new guy"? :unsure:
if you care about this community, you wouldn't have only 28 post since March 2018...

now excuse me, i have to run to the bank and exchange the likes for that sweet $$$$$ ;):sneaky:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
self-serving, what does that mean?? :unsure:
I mean she's basically only interested in herself, in my opinion anyway.

She distracted the MC so he could get tazed in the neck and dragged off. She may not have known about the tazer (so she says), but she undoubtedly helped the other 2 girls carry him. Then when she was at the cumpetition she saddled up to him like a stray cat wanting shelter despite having just helped to essentially violently kidnap him.

I mean, I'm not a huge Quinn fan or anything (despite her being the most similar to girls I've actually dated, physically anyway...and yeah, she's very, very hot), and she's the one who actually tazed the MC, but I have a ton more respect for her than I do for Maya.

"Oh help me MC, I didn't want to do it, honest, but I need the tuition money" *flutters her eyelashes*
"No really MC, I really do like you and stuff, totes for realzies."
"Oh hey MC, this is my girlfriend."

^ That's basically Maya in a nutshell. I think she's a manipulative bitch.

i don't care about the FP...(y)
I didn't think you would, but I clarified anyway. (y)

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes