Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
If something like this ends up being the case I'm willing to be somewhat understanding, despite her handling it like a retard.

It's just weird that there are literally only like 4 people in the game that aren't complete shitheads. It's almost as if DPC went out of his way to make practically everyone unlikable in some way.

*looks at the game's title again*
View attachment 475679

I haven't been following the argument, and I haven't been following game news, so maybe I'm wrong here, but is Quinn still not considered a main LI or has there been some word on that? I mean, she's on the game's banner on Patreon and like you said, she's got content, so I'm a bit confused.
Perhaps Maya is acting the way she is because of everything that's on her mind? if she does have stuff like that to deal with then it would be more understandable with how she has acted either that or the writing for her is not up to scratch.

Well, all these girls will have their issues and secrets some more so than others as I've said before I think Maya and Bella will be the ones with the most baggage.

Quinn is name88 Li but for the rest of us she is not an option it's just Bella, Jill, Josy, Maya and Sage.

TrollTimes

Aug 29, 2017
Earlier this week, I've replayed part of the game without mini-games. It makes for a much better experience. Whatever renders that required mini-games only require the vault code now. I found myself spend more money on improving my chances in mini-games than anything else earlier, so with the money doubled on free-roams, I usually have more than enough for the expenses. So yeah, I think I'll be skipping those in the next releases.

Speaking of which, what kind of reward do you guys think either us or Derek will get in the next update? It seems pretty obvious that we'll become a DIK either way, but on CHIK path, Derek finds himself doing most of the job.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Does the story have to be sad though?why presist on the assumption that its going to be another mello drama? (thats more general on the topic than adressing you personally)
No, it doesn't have to. Just saying that even if it were to turn sad/dark or whatever it could be in other ways than the AL death/accident/choosing life or death way.

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Earlier this week, I've replayed part of the game without mini-games. It makes for a much better experience. Whatever renders that required mini-games only require the vault code now. I found myself spend more money on improving my chances in mini-games than anything else earlier, so with the money doubled on free-roams, I usually have more than enough for the expenses. So yeah, I think I'll be skipping those in the next releases.

Speaking of which, what kind of reward do you guys think either us or Derek will get in the next update? It seems pretty obvious that we'll become a DIK either way, but on CHIK path, Derek finds himself doing most of the job.
It could be rose(girl version of mc) cause we saw a cosmetic poll for her and I don't see anyother reasons to include rose in episode 4.
But personally that wouldn't be enough for me. It would be better if we get a chance to choose any HOT girl to bang. I would definitely reload and bang them all:p

TrollTimes

Aug 29, 2017
View attachment 475761
Yeah good luck banging them all.(y)
That's what I was thinking. For instance, Heather didn't even want to talk to us because we were maggots. And from what I could gather from the pool scene, she doesn't look like the type of girl who'd want to bang any guy who becomes a DIK, especially when she already has Tommy as a boyfriend. Not to mention, Josy told us he'd kick our ass if we were to date his step-sister, so banging his girl...

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Amazing.
Ep1 had unavoidable content with Quinn,so did ep 2 in fact up till ep 3 Quinn had more content,unavoidable,than Jill.
In the mean time you could completly ditch Sage,mostly ignore both Maya and Josy...leaving you with similiar amount of content but keep trying whatever it is you are trying to prove
It is isn't it... yes, Quinn have unavoidable content in Ep1 right up until she offer her phone number so you can use her "services". If you turn her down, that is it. You don't have any other contact or content with her for the rest of the game other than cumpetition. You get to see her content that is completely unrelated to MC (doing drugs, HOT's pool party, discussing state of their business with Riona, etc.) but that's it.

Basically, she is the first character you can block any progress with and you can block that within first 10 minutes of the game. As of the end of Ep3, you can't block progress with anyone else...

Reactions: Walter Victor

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Not to mention, Josy told us he'd kick our ass if we were to date his step-sister, so banging his girl...
Tommy couldn't fight his way out a paper bag :p the MC would have no problem kicking his ass you have to remember back to 0.2 the MC pretty much takes out most of the Jocks the same ones that gave Tommy a beating so Tommy wouldn't have much of a chance.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Basically, she is the first character you can block any progress with and you can block that within first 10 minutes of the game. As of the end of Ep3, you can't block progress with anyone else...
You can't block progress. The MC will still interact actively with these NPCs no matter what you do. But you can block sex with them.

TrollTimes

Aug 29, 2017
Tommy couldn't fight his way out a paper bag :p the MC would have no problem kicking his ass you have to remember back to 0.2 the MC pretty much takes out most of the Jocks the same ones that gave Tommy a beating so Tommy wouldn't have much of a chance.
Yeah, and even if he didn't win, MC is also capable of holding his own against Chad while drunk, something I very much doubt Tommy could when Dawe kicked his ass. Trust me, I have absolutely no doubt MC would easily beat Tommy if they were to fight, albeit beating up the vice-president of the DIKs would without a doubt break their "family comes first" code and get MC kicked out of the fraternity.

Though my point is that I highly doubt Tommy would ever offer to let MC have sex with his girlfriend, even as a reward.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Yeah, and even if he didn't win, MC is also capable of holding his own against Chad while drunk, something I very much doubt Tommy could when Dawe kicked his ass. Trust me, I have absolutely no doubt MC would easily beat Tommy if they were to fight, albeit beating up the vice-president of the DIKs would without a doubt break their "family comes first" code and get MC kicked out of the fraternity.

Though my point is that I highly doubt Tommy would ever offer to let MC have sex with his girlfriend, even as a reward.
Depends on who throws the first punch and thus breaks the golden rule of "family comes first".
If Tommy finds out about his "beloved" sister and MC and attacks MC over it Tommy is the one having to leave for breaking the rules. After the cumpetition it is laid out that Maggots are part of DIK without certain privileges. Nevertheless part of the family.
The DIKs are pretty open when it comes to hierarchy, they basically have no difference between brothers unlike the other fraternities at B&R. They only have a leader as that is required by school laws to have a person they can talk to/hold accountable if problems with the fraternity need solving.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
That's true but as weak as Tommy looks, DPC has not been kind to the MC in all the fights so far.

Plus Tommy looks the type that we'll beat his ass up and turn away when he'll sneak up behind us to stab us or something.

Don't trust that dude one bit.

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes