Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
One of them said exactly "I have a boyfriend". The other girl, one hour says she has, another time says she doesn't, and ends up telling the MC that she has. The third clearly didn't give up on the relationship, they broke up without breaking up, and she only goes ahead with MC if he doesn't want anything serious.
Whether it's relationships with complications or not... Where does this make MC the main target of any of them? He just arrived at the scene.
That was not the point anyway. And I'm not saying this is a bad thing either. I think it was quite the opposite.
im not criticing you in anyway bro, but my understanding is that the girls are pretty much "free" to get in a relationship with mc even if some of them have some complications... that much i agree but they all are starting to get feelings for the mc, atleast the way i played they did show feelings for him.

Reactions: Walter Victor

F22232425

Dec 2, 2017
We don't know the full extent of Maya's situation there were a few theories going around that she needs the tuition money to help her mother who could be ill and is having treatment at hospital and if that was the case I really couldn't fault Maya for what she is doing to obtain that money, could she have handled it better, of course, she could have but she still hardly knows the MC and it wouldn't really be his business to know what's going on with her family but now after everything that's happened I think it's time she comes clean about the whole situation. Either way, I think she will look better after this update than 0.3 left her.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
We don't know the full extent of Maya's situation there were a few theories going around that she needs the tuition money to help her mother who could be ill and is having treatment at hospital and if that was the case I really couldn't fault Maya for what she is doing to obtain that money, could she have handled it better, of course, she could have but she still hardly knows the MC and it wouldn't really be his business to know what's going on with her family but now after everything that's happened I think it's time she comes clean about the whole situation. Either way, I think she will look better after this update than 0.3 left her.
i dont really see the fault of any girl since they are pretty much honest with the mc, all of them... if someone is to or feel in any way at fault is the mc.
About maya situation i dont really know either but the mc hardly know her you cant expect her to spill personal matters to someone they just meet a few days.
I even find it funny after last update when the mc acts hurt by them being lesbian (in a relationship) lol, considering the mc can have been flirting with both of them and all that xD

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
im not criticing you in anyway bro, but my understanding is that the girls are pretty much "free" ...
Oh, sure they are creating feelings with MC, against that there are no arguments. I even say that they all are, including Quinn. Some more than others, but still.
With the two to which we refer I still posted about the test I did always choosing the worst options with all and the events with Josy are not affected at all (in the current version at least). Maya, on the other hand, is affected but still shows feelings for MC.
But free they are not. MC does have a past, and he is free. Now the girls is like I said. We can agree is that they are in the process of. But at the present moment, anything can happen.
Was it just me, or was face fucking Sage the hottest thing we've gotten to do so far?
Although simple in some ways, my favorite scene is still with Camila in the bathroom cabin. But this one with Sage was really great.

FLTFFS

Sep 24, 2019
I wonder if DPC stopped doing the walkthrough, because the Patron count dropped quite a bit. I don't need a walkthrough, but seeing a patron counter drop by 200 when DPC recently released a status update about a potential timeframe on release being December or beyond is kind of sad. A lot of impatient people out there.

EDIT: I've been corrected, I regret posting this. Sorry to those who took offence. My brain was definitely shut off when I typed this. ^

Last edited:

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
I wonder if DPC stopped doing the walkthrough, because the Patron count dropped quite a bit. I don't need a walkthrough, but seeing a patron counter drop by 200 when DPC recently released a status update about a potential timeframe on release being December or beyond is kind of sad. A lot of impatient people out there.
Patreon count always drops at the start of new month its nothing to worry about by the end of week you will see count rising again. And I don't think he will stop doing walkthrough as the goal was completed and he even announcedhe has started writing walkthrough.

Reactions: rKnight

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
It may not be impatience. This will be 3 straight months where there has been no product out of DrPinkCake. The pirates at F95 can afford to be patient, since it is not costing them a penny. But supporters over at Patreon are spending real money. Many might not be able to afford to give without getting.

I can afford to contribute my measly $5/month just to support his effort, and can wait a few months for my reward. But there is no shame if others don't feel the way I do.

FLTFFS

Sep 24, 2019
It may not be impatience. This will be 3 straight months where there has been no product out of DrPinkCake. The pirates at F95 can afford to be patient, since it is not costing them a penny. But supporters over at Patreon are spending real money. Many might not be able to afford to give without getting.

I can afford to contribute my measly $5/month just to support his effort, and can wait a few months for my reward. But there is no shame if others don't feel the way I do.
Very very true! I came off a bit like a prick on that post. Oooh boy, I feel so bad. Anyone who took offense of what I posted; I wholeheartedly I apologize! I clearly wasn't thinking.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
wow I have never seen a comment like this trying to excuse Maya, guess what only Josy knows MC for a long time. The others didn't flat out lie to MC's face multiple times. Even Quinn.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
fair point regardless though using someone for self gain (taser incident for example) is never ok and "muh free tuition" isn't a valid excuse nor a good one for that matter. Making someone promise to be 100% honest while you yourself choose not to be is peak hypocrisy and arguably shameless. Doing that isn't cool especially when one is considering the possibility of romance and being in a relationship with said person.

I'm sure DPC will redeem Maya in Episode 4. I hope at least.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I think that the issue with having Quinn as a LI lies in the name itself. Love Interest. I like Quinn as much as the next guy but it seems like none of the interactions we have had with her have much do do with love.
And Sage`s content revolves around what?
Chad and fucking.
I don`t see love there.

The labels of "LI" and "main girl" are interchangable on this forum - DPC does not label Quinn as "main girl"(for now at least,maybe forever,we`ll see) but is she a POTENTIAL love interest?Absolutly.
Most of the interactions are about money lust and blackmail. Could change in the future, the ending threesome scene could be looked at as a turning point in there realationship???
2.gif

Yeah... Good game and all, but there's a real problem here: certain users seem to think Quinn is a LI for everyone. I'm here to tell you this is definitively false. She will never be a LI for everyone. Why, you ask? Simple:

View attachment 476174
1.gif

bro do you have nothing else to do lol, why do you try to explain something that obvious to someone who doesn't want to understand even a single thing? you have the patience of a prophet xD
I come here because I enjoy talkin` about this game even when it`s...challenging ;) but I am done,he either gets it or not

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What the fuck! this guy has just copied my post :ROFLMAO: I've seen it all now

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes