name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Before anything I have to say it is ...cute,
cute
to see to what lenghty reaches players will go to condemn one character for the things she did NOT do,all the woulda,coulda,shouldas,that so far remain in the realm of imagination - while at the same time going to same lenghty reaches - but opposite to justify other character despite everything she DID do :p
Truly stunning...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I haven't been following the argument, and I haven't been following game news, so maybe I'm wrong here, but is Quinn still not considered a main LI or has there been some word on that? I mean, she's on the game's banner on Patreon and like you said, she's got content, so I'm a bit confused.
It`s tricky
The only thing she misses from being officialy "Main Girl" is relationship points
She is one of the main characters of the story,I do think she will have her ending and that relationship will be more and more interesting - unless,DPC planned something else since the beggining,in which case fuck that plan and come up with a better one,I mean c`mon,if she turned out better than he originally planned than not using that something better for something grander would be unwise.
The fact remains DPC does not include her in the "main girl" polls and shit.

It is isn't it... yes, Quinn have unavoidable content in Ep1 right up until she offer her phone number so you can use her "services". If you turn her down, that is it. You don't have any other contact or content with her for the rest of the game other than cumpetition. You get to see her content that is completely unrelated to MC (doing drugs, HOT's pool party, discussing state of their business with Riona, etc.) but that's it.

Basically, she is the first character you can block any progress with and you can block that within first 10 minutes of the game. As of the end of Ep3, you can't block progress with anyone else...
I still have no idea what you are arguing.
Your original position was:
"Especially if MC showed no interest in Quinn whatsover ..."
Which when I explained game mechanics to you your position changed to:

"Yeah, that is a completely optional scene "
Which when I explained to you that pursuing all other potential interests is optional your position changed to:

"Nope, you have unavoidable interactions with all the other girls. "
Which when proven to you by the fucking game itself that Quinn also have unavoidable content ,now it`s not enough and it`s wrong type of content

What is your problem?

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Quinn is by far the most interesting character in this story so far. Spoilers ahead wo/tag.
She runs a drug and prostitution business.
The fate of other girls is in her hands.
Clearly she leaves the leader of the HOTs (Sage, one of the main relationships) out of various businesses.
MC being a great DIK ends up winning her wish and maybe even a little admiration. At the end of the threesome scene she is clearly shaken by MC's statement. And the way out of her financial problem is related to this scene, what happens if the MC doesn't come to her?
She clearly notices whether or not MC is really interested in Maya. And apparently she controls Maya's fate.
The best scenes are related to her path. By far.

The best basis of this game's story is with Quinn [2]. The possibilities are already innumerable.
Any player who doesn't try the options she brings is losing a lot.
And I hope that DEV doesn't lose his finger with her.

Last edited:

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
I still have no idea what you are arguing.
Your original position was:
"Especially if MC showed no interest in Quinn whatsover ..."
Which when I explained game mechanics to you your position changed to:

"Yeah, that is a completely optional scene "
Which when I explained to you that pursuing all other potential interests is optional your position changed to:

"Nope, you have unavoidable interactions with all the other girls. "
Which when proven to you by the fucking game itself that Quinn also have unavoidable content ,now it`s not enough and it`s wrong type of content

What is your problem?
I don't change my argument... it still stand: MC show no interest in Quinn.

As of end of Ep3, ALL of the interactions between MC and Quinn either involve Quinn's prostitution ring where he buys hers and others services (which is completely optional content you trigger during free roams) or were initiated by Quinn (and can be promply shut down by MC). The only interaction between them initiated by MC outside her being a hooker in the entire game so far is after she steels his wallet and clothes and he came to get them back. That's it. Nothing more, and nothing less.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: SuperiorOne

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I don't change my argument... it still stand: MC show no interest in Quinn.
No that point does not stand,it never did,even before I adressed it,it didn`t stand,it lies flat on the floor with nothing to support it - Again,wether the MC shows or doesn`t show interest in Quinn depends entirely on the player.
I will go even further,the fact that I can devote entire playthrough centered around Quinn and the HoTs and in order to do so "sacrifice" scenes with other girl,is telling in itself.

As of end of Ep3, ALL of the interactions between MC and Quinn either involve Quinn's prostitution ring where he buys hers and others services (which is completely optional content you trigger during free roams) or were initiated by Quinn (and can be promply shut down by MC). The only interaction between them initiated by MC outside her being a hooker in the entire game so far is after she steels his wallet and clothes and he came to get them back. That's it. Nothing more, and nothing less.
That`s not true.
Quinn shows her interest in the MC right after shower scene when he goes for his stuff,he`s a freshman and Quinn already informs him about the service,moreover the player has the option to flirt with her.
Later on Quinn calls dibbs on the MC - further prove of interest she has for him and the player again has the option to show interest back.
Same night Sarah and Melanie confirmed that Quinn told them that she likes the Mc.
Finally the answer to Quinn`s problem is gettin intimate with the MC which if you have basic understanding of humans,you will catch that it`s more than just business,for Quinn aswell as the MC.

Don`t pretend to be dense, and go in circle again with other girls,because it`s exactly the same - you have multiple options to better or worsen the relationships with them,to unlock or lock the content with them,depending on your choices - the same fucking mechanic.

Sage entire content revolves around her chasing Chad - guess MC cannot be interested in her
Maya`s content revolves around her wanting the tuition - MC cannot be interested in her either
Jill`s content revolves around nothing specific - MC cannot be interested in her
Do you see how ridiculous of an argument that is?

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I think that the issue with having Quinn as a LI lies in the name itself. Love Interest. I like Quinn as much as the next guy but it seems like none of the interactions we have had with her have much do do with love.

Most of the interactions are about money lust and blackmail. Could change in the future, the ending threesome scene could be looked at as a turning point in there realationship???
Like I've said before her not being a LI doesn't mean the player can't get an ending with her. Might not exactly be a happier tone ending like I can see with the main girls but nonetheless the player is presented with the option to keep getting involved with her.

I kind doubt there'll be anything romantic happening with Quinn mainly because she's been rather obviously portrayed as an antagonist. That could change however I wouldn't bet on it.

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
Yeah... Good game and all, but there's a real problem here: certain users seem to think Quinn is a LI for everyone. I'm here to tell you this is definitively false. She will never be a LI for everyone. Why, you ask? Simple:

The Quinn is Mine.jpg

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
No that point does not stand,it never did,even before I adressed it,it didn`t stand,it lies flat on the floor with nothing to support it - Again,wether the MC shows or doesn`t show interest in Quinn depends entirely on the player.
I will go even further,the fact that I can devote entire playthrough centered around Quinn and the HoTs and in order to do so "sacrifice" scenes with other girl,is telling in itself.

That`s not true.
Quinn shows her interest in the MC right after shower scene when he goes for his stuff,he`s a freshman and Quinn already informs him about the service,moreover the player has the option to flirt with her.
Later on Quinn calls dibbs on the MC - further prove of interest she has for him and the player again has the option to show interest back.
Same night Sarah and Melanie confirmed that Quinn told them that she likes the Mc.
Finally the answer to Quinn`s problem is gettin intimate with the MC which if you have basic understanding of humans,you will catch that it`s more than just business,for Quinn aswell as the MC.

Don`t pretend to be dense, and go in circle again with other girls,because it`s exactly the same - you have multiple options to better or worsen the relationships with them,to unlock or lock the content with them,depending on your choices - the same fucking mechanic.

Sage entire content revolves around her chasing Chad - guess MC cannot be interested in her
Maya`s content revolves around her wanting the tuition - MC cannot be interested in her either
Jill`s content revolves around nothing specific - MC cannot be interested in her
Do you see how ridiculous of an argument that is?
bro do you have nothing else to do lol, why do you try to explain something that obvious to someone who doesn't want to understand even a single thing? you have the patience of a prophet xD

Yeah... Good game and all, but there's a real problem here: certain users seem to think Quinn is a LI for everyone. I'm here to tell you this is definitively false. She will never be a LI for everyone. Why, you ask? Simple:

View attachment 476174
get in the line pal

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
it's not true..i was just trying to add another dozen pages to this thread of chat..we gotta get it over 2k :p also..the dev who told me that is a derp..he assumed drug use in the code equaled HIV...ima slap the shit outta him okie dokie? :D either way..fun day huh? :p
no facepalms allowed..OMG..so RUDE..tsk...no tea for you
Well that works, especially since I want to do a Quinn romance on one of my saves.

Reactions: Gods and revan335

F22232425

Dec 2, 2017
its one of the greatest games I've encountered in a while
its got excellent story, animation,sex scenes.
characters are awesome
game interface is also good
its ez to complete missions not too ez so it gets boring.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
One thing that doesn't seem clear to many people is that this game is not focused on the player's desire, but on the characters, the MC's personality creation and the story.
That was not clear to me either initially.
Of course you have choices, which lead to more points with some character and get some scenes, losing others, but...
None of the characters in this game brought me that feeling of "this is the main girl, this is the one I'm going to focus on". And the normal thing is, never miss one, but even have more than one. None of them! And it's not about their looks or their personality, because they've all been very well done so far.
In addition, the MC ends up having relationships with characters the player willing or not. Not to mention the main status of being a DIK or a Chick, which shapes the lines and even turns off dialogue options, sometimes without even showing the player that there would be an option there.
One more thing, none of the characters have MC as their main, either! The one that comes closest to this is Jill. Everyone else already has a relationship.
Still, it's already one of my top 3 favorite games on this site. And I think it's at least 50% because of this.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Everyone else already has a relationship
there is 2 girls in a relationship if you can call it that since they are pretty much in a break up relationship (it will be 3 if you consider them apart, since 2 of them are together), the same cant be said about the others girls, one have a husband that may be dead or who knows where for a long long time... Thats what i like about DPC , he make girls with a past yet he dont break immersion or the platonic romance feeling that each girl shows with the mc.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
there is 2 girls in a relationship if you can call it that since they are pretty much in a break up relationship...
One of them said exactly "I have a boyfriend". The other girl, one hour says she has, another time says she doesn't, and ends up telling the MC that she has. The third clearly didn't give up on the relationship, they broke up without breaking up, and she only goes ahead with MC if he doesn't want anything serious.
Whether it's relationships with complications or not... Where does this make MC the main target of any of them? He just arrived at the scene.
That was not the point anyway. And I'm not saying this is a bad thing either. I think it was quite the opposite.

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes