Capella

I write.
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
why do you care "new guy"? :unsure:
if you care about this community, you wouldn't have only 28 post since March 2018...

now excuse me, i have to run to the bank and exchange the likes for that sweet $$$$$ ;):sneaky:
Oh yes, I don't care for the community, I'm sorry for not using the "six-words-each-post-tactic" for farming likes. Keep up, buddy, I'm sure everyone is proud of ya.

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
CLAP

Click on the subscribe button, don't smash it, okay?
Don't SMASH IT.

Click on the sub button above the stream, see if you have a Twitch Prime sub available. Just check, just give it a little gander, see-see-see if you have a Twitch-, cause guess what? If you- If it's your first time ever creating a twitch account, you have a free one-month Twitch Prime trial.

Also if you have an Amazon Prime account, or anyone in your family has an Amazon Prime Account, you take that Amazon Prime account, log in with Twitch, log in with that, and link your Amazon Prime account and get Twitch Prime for free.

Reactions: ajjjj11

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Chill man it was just a joke. I forgot to add emo to make it obvious.
I personally think their wont be any sharing route with main girls even if its josy and maya but if DPC add a sharing route it would be interesting to see how that route is going to develop.
I don't have a problem with sharing... it's just that the combo you listed make absolutely no sense whatsover considering how the game went so far (twice so far we had to choose between spending time with Maya or using Quinn's services). So even if Quinn was a legitimate LI with her own score, it would be impossible to have high enough score with all three girls.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Guess what
So is pursuing Josy
So is pursuing Maya
So is pursuing Jill
So is pursuing Bella
And so is pursuing Sage
It is all optional - what seems to be confusing?
Nope, you have unavoidable interactions with all the other girls. Quinn is the only one who is completely optional and if you don't want to have any contact with her, you can do it with ease. You can't avoid any of the other girls.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I mean she's basically only interested in herself, in my opinion anyway.

"Oh help me MC, I didn't want to do it, honest, but I need the tuition money" *flutters her eyelashes*
"No really MC, I really do like you and stuff, totes for realzies."
"Oh hey MC, this is my girlfriend."

^ That's basically Maya in a nutshell. I think she's a manipulative bitch.
The only thing I didn't like about this game is that there is no option to literally send her to hell.
The MC is required to have relationships with her in one way or another.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
I don't have a problem with sharing... it's just that the combo you listed make absolutely no sense whatsover considering how the game went so far (twice so far we had to choose between spending time with Maya or using Quinn's services). So even if Quinn was a legitimate LI with her own score, it would be impossible to have high enough score with all three girls.
Thats why i said that was joke. There is no way we will get option to share those three. In that preview they were discussing something and we don't know what that is so just to add something outof nowhere I added that. I know it doesn't make sense.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Nope, you have unavoidable interactions with all the other girls. Quinn is the only one who is completely optional and if you don't want to have any contact with her, you can do it with ease. You can't avoid any of the other girls.
You can leave and not sleep with Josy.
Jill, so far, you can choose whether to invite her just to confront the playboy or... And also, if you wear the cock helmet...
Bella I don't know, every time I had the necessary points with her, but I imagine the scene during MC being drunk should go on anyway.
Maya I just talked about in the previous post.
Sage, if my memory does not fail me, the MC can totally escape it.
You can totally avoid the other girls, Riona, Camila, Sarah and Mona.
If so, Quinn will rub herself on MC during the cuumpetition anyway, so... It's more than just a kiss with Josy.

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
That is till Episode 3 and I doubt that avoiding Quinn would be possible in future. I know she is a side girl but she is also important part of game. Also why do you think DPC put only Quinn out of all side girls in banner there must be a reason. All the drugs storyline and manymore revolves around Quinn. And I would be last one to complain ok 2nd last one after name88 to complain if we get Quinn ending.

Last edited:

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
I mean she's basically only interested in herself, in my opinion anyway.

She distracted the MC so he could get tazed in the neck and dragged off. She may not have known about the tazer (so she says), but she undoubtedly helped the other 2 girls carry him. Then when she was at the cumpetition she saddled up to him like a stray cat wanting shelter despite having just helped to essentially violently kidnap him.

I mean, I'm not a huge Quinn fan or anything (despite her being the most similar to girls I've actually dated, physically anyway...and yeah, she's very, very hot), and she's the one who actually tazed the MC, but I have a ton more respect for her than I do for Maya.

"Oh help me MC, I didn't want to do it, honest, but I need the tuition money" *flutters her eyelashes*
"No really MC, I really do like you and stuff, totes for realzies."
"Oh hey MC, this is my girlfriend."

^ That's basically Maya in a nutshell. I think she's a manipulative bitch.

I didn't think you would, but I clarified anyway. (y)
Come on man I know maya is selfish cause she is in desperate need of tution fees. She knows her father but we don't know him yet or how he treats her. We also don't know about her past there could be incidents in past that could have hurt her badly thus she wants to be away from her family and wants to be independent. There must be a reason beind this desperate need. And yeah about josy-maya she better have an explanation but I think that would also be not enough.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Come on man I know maya is selfish cause she is in desperate need of tution fees. She knows her father but we don't know him yet or how he treats her. We also don't know about her past there could be incidents in past that could have hurt her badly thus she wants to be away from her family and wants to be independent. There must be a reason beind this desperate need. And yeah about josy-maya she better have an explanation but I think that would also be not enough.
People are WAY too lenient about this kind of shit. You don't get a pass because you had "reasons" unless it's literally life or death.

As a counter argument, if one is needed for some reason, I'd like to point out she has compelling reasons to NOT fuck over the MC, namely not being a cunt and taking advantage of someone because she feels it might improve her situation in some way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
We don't know the full extent of Maya's situation there were a few theories going around that she needs the tuition money to help her mother who could be ill and is having treatment at hospital and if that was the case I really couldn't fault Maya for what she is doing to obtain that money, could she have handled it better, of course, she could have but she still hardly knows the MC and it wouldn't really be his business to know what's going on with her family but now after everything that's happened I think it's time she comes clean about the whole situation. Either way, I think she will look better after this update than 0.3 left her.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Amazing.
Ep1 had unavoidable content with Quinn,so did ep 2 in fact up till ep 3 Quinn had more content,unavoidable,than Jill.
In the mean time you could completly ditch Sage,mostly ignore both Maya and Josy...leaving you with similiar amount of content but keep trying whatever it is you are trying to prove

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
We don't know the full extent of Maya's situation there were a few theories going around that she needs the tuition money to help her mother who could be ill and is having treatment at hospital and if that was the case I really couldn't fault Maya for what she is doing to obtain that money, could she have handled it better, of course, she could have but she still hardly knows the MC and it wouldn't really be his business to know what's going on with her family but now after everything that's happened I think it's time she comes clean about the whole situation. Either way, I think she will look better after this update than 0.3 left her.
If something like this ends up being the case I'm willing to be somewhat understanding, despite her handling it like a retard.

It's just weird that there are literally only like 4 people in the game that aren't complete shitheads. It's almost as if DPC went out of his way to make practically everyone unlikable in some way.

*looks at the game's title again*
tp4q6.jpg

Amazing.
Ep1 had unavoidable content with Quinn,so did ep 2 in fact up till ep 3 Quinn had more content,unavoidable,than Jill.
In the mean time you could completly ditch Sage,mostly ignore both Maya and Josy...leaving you with similiar amount of content but keep trying whatever it is you are trying to prove
I haven't been following the argument, and I haven't been following game news, so maybe I'm wrong here, but is Quinn still not considered a main LI or has there been some word on that? I mean, she's on the game's banner on Patreon and like you said, she's got content, so I'm a bit confused.

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes