Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I come here because I enjoy talkin` about this game even when it`s...challenging ;) but I am done,he either gets it or not
and we appreciate you sacrificing your precious time to enlighten us about the greatness of this darkspawn.... next time I'll be in the deep roads and see the broodmother, I'll say "Hi Quin"

Omg, busted ! :(
I just want to harvest some likes!

Hawke84

Dec 2, 2018
i must say its imprressiv how we the players arguement who is best girl and so on... all honor to the Creator that we have good or bad feelings for some characters ... i wish we have all a good story for our favs ... and offcourse from them 5 mains only Josy is counting for the best girl :p

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
i must say its imprressiv how we the players arguement who is best girl and so on... all honor to the Creator that we have good or bad feelings for some characters ... i wish we have all a good story for our favs ... and offcourse from them 5 mains only Josy is counting for the best girl :p
Most best girls conversations are based on personalities rather than looks. Quite a feat for this kind of game.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
If anything I'd say that one is more understandable, certainly wouldn't hold something like that against her.
If that was all of it than sure,that would be understandable...but later on we do learn that she was and is in fact in a relationship :p

I don't think so fucking sage would get us expelled. Most likely it could be someone who we don't know yet. So far I don't think we have met someone who is related to sage and is bigger danger than chad.
That is a good question who would care about Sage`s adventures more than Chad?Perhaps we look at it from the wrong side and it is one of the MC`s dames?Or someone who cares about MC rather than Sage?

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Yeah but we know why she was so secretive because she was worried about being judged by the MC as she has with others.
That`s peachy and all,I mean we can make all the excuses we want,the fact remains - she did allowed MC close,in a romantic way,while being with some one else,on top of wanting absolute honesty from him while having pretty significant secrets of her own.That is a guess but I think we haven`t learned all of those secrets yet,either... :p

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That`s peachy and all,I mean we can make all the excuses we want,the fact remains - she did allowed MC close,in a romantic way,while being with some one else,on top of wanting absolute honesty from him while having pretty significant secrets of her own.That is a guess but I think we haven`t learned all of those secrets yet,either... :p
Well, she probably didn't think anything would develop between her and the MC if anything I think she was just as surprised as he was at how fast they made a connection. And well the other secrets are probably those much more personal in nature with her family and whatever is going on there.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Just post pics with Bella while calling her best girl if you want to get some likes. But you know, those likes mean shit, screw it, just post Bella for the sake of Bella. Yeah.
View attachment 476566
Just as valid of a strategy is to post something about Jill. For instance, here is a preview of our upcoming date in ep4:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Notice how shy and vulnerable she looks? Like she is about to open up to us! :love:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Well, she probably didn't think anything would develop between her and the MC if anything I think she was just as surprised as he was at how fast they made a connection. And well the other secrets are probably those much more personal in nature with her family and whatever is going on there.
At the beggining sure,I mean she lied about having a bf to keep him out of this path but as we progress -
Mc has the option to tell her that it`s too late for not liking her....and she allows it to go further :p
May I remind you that before date with Josy it`s Maya that`s jelous and after he comes back,she`s the one rasising the issue of how awkward that situation has become and they need to figure out something,I mean...I MEAN:LOL:

Quinn might be femme fatale in classical...more obvious ways but it`s Maya that`s real heartbreaker:p

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
At the beggining sure,I mean she lied about having a bf to keep him out of this path but as we progress -
Mc has the option to tell her that it`s too late for not liking her....and she allows it to go further :p
May I remind you that before date with Josy it`s Maya that`s jelous and after he comes back,she`s the one rasising the issue of how awkward that situation has become and they need to figure out something,I mean...I MEAN:LOL:

Quinn might be femme fatale in classical...more obvious ways but it`s Maya that`s real heartbreaker:p
For someone who has turned making excuses for Quinn into a raison d'être, I find it difficult to take your arguments seriously. :ROFLMAO:

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Yeah but we know why she was so secretive because she was worried about being judged by the MC as she has with others.
I'm on the fence about this one. I would be more willing to side with Maya if she hadn't got us tased before. Oh the MC might have forgave her but I haven't forgotten about that.;)

No matter how strong you are getting hit with the taser hurts like hell :cautious:
Taser test.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes