Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I'm on the fence about this one. I would be more willing to side with Maya if she hadn't got us tased before. Oh the MC might have forgave her but I haven't forgotten about that.;)

No matter how strong you are getting hit with the taser hurts like hell :cautious:
View attachment 476791
Do you really think that Maya knew about that taser. The MC accepts her story that she didn't. That's good enough for me.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
For someone who has turned making excuses for Quinn into a raison d'être, I find it difficult to take your arguments seriously. :ROFLMAO:
You call it "excuses",I call it "disspelling delusions" :p

I'm on the fence about this one. I would be more willing to side with Maya if she hadn't got us tased before. Oh the MC might have forgave her but I haven't forgotten about that.;)

No matter how strong you are getting hit with the taser hurts like hell :cautious:
View attachment 476791
Quinn did the tasing,Maya just set-up the situation:p
Given it led to having Quinn sit on my lap...I`d say it was worth it:LOL:

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
She was just a pawn in all that she probably had no idea that Quinn would take it as far as she did, but she made it up to the MC and I'm sure she will again.
Do you really think that Maya knew about that taser. The MC accepts her story that she didn't. That's good enough for me.
Maya keeps finding herself in these precarious situations is my problem. At some point her side of the story isn't going to work anymore for me. But I still think she can be a good friend at times.

rocopc

Feb 27, 2019
Maya and Josie both are in a relationship and both hit the MC, Josie aparently ghosting on Maya (not cool), and Maya.... really not sure what Josie have on her but for sure they have some couple problems outside from Maya´s family

Jill looks good, the only LI clearly single, but untill ep.3 the lack of content and back ground hurt her for me at least, and DPC still give us the chance to date her only to mess with Tybalt.... so....mmm still for me its the most clear path for a relationship in the game so far.

Sage its Chad girlfriend, and from the beggining (when we meet her) every one know that they have some problems.. yeah... MC can kiss her and she for shure want some with us (MC) but when the question about a possible relationship its her who said that she only looking for some fun soo.....

Bella its married, and probably only see us (MC) as a form of release, she said that was 3 years from the last time she felt like this I think..... soo probably not a lock for a long term LI for us really, but sure almost all of us can enjoy some fun with the bomb that is Bella

so... this get us to the side girl, and the only two that have some type of chance to be in anything close to a relationship with the MC are Quinn and Jade, sorry for Camilla (love her latina ass...Im from Argentina...) Riona, Cathy Sarah or any of the other girls.

Jade like Bella its married, but its clear from the start that she is no more than a sexy MILF to have fun with, not relationship material at least for what DPC show us

And then came Quinn, really dont like her as a LI but its a fun character and one important for the story, maybe if you really really like her (like Name88) you can use all your money in her bussines and have the chance to rock her world in that last scene of the treesome with Riona, but, for what I undestand her character, she its not looking for a real relationship its only bussines and some fun.

So.....that give us 3/4 real chances at least for a relationship in the game, 1 the most obvious one Jill, 2 and 3 one of Josie or Maya and finally (the one that was stolen from us in AL) a threesome with Maya+Josie

Thats my take on the LI`s so far.....

Sorry if my english its not that good

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Maya and Josie both are in a relationship and both hit the MC, Josie aparently ghosting on Maya (not cool), and Maya.... really not sure what Josie have on her but for sure they have some couple problems outside from Maya´s family

Jill looks good, the only LI clearly single, but untill ep.3 the lack of content and back ground hurt her for me at least, and DPC still give us the chance to date her only to mess with Tybalt.... so....mmm still for me its the most clear path for a relationship in the game so far.

Sage its Chad girlfriend, and from the beggining (when we meet her) every one know that they have some problems.. yeah... MC can kiss her and she for shure want some with us (MC) but when the question about a possible relationship its her who said that she only looking for some fun soo.....

Bella its married, and probably only see us (MC) as a form of release, she said that was 3 years from the last time she felt like this I think..... soo probably not a lock for a long term LI for us really, but sure almost all of us can enjoy some fun with the bomb that is Bella

so... this get us to the side girl, and the only two that have some type of chance to be in anything close to a relationship with the MC are Quinn and Jade, sorry for Camilla (love her latina ass...Im from Argentina...) Riona, Cathy Sarah or any of the other girls.

Jade like Bella its married, but its clear from the start that she is no more than a sexy MILF to have fun with, not relationship material at least for what DPC show us

And then came Quinn, really dont like her as a LI but its a fun character and one important for the story, maybe if you really really like her (like Name88) you can use all your money in her bussines and have the chance to rock her world in that last scene of the treesome with Riona, but, for what I undestand her character, she its not looking for a real relationship its only bussines and some fun.

So.....that give us 3/4 real chances at least for a relationship in the game, 1 the most obvious one Jill, 2 and 3 one of Josie or Maya and finally (the one that was stolen from us in AL) a threesome with Maya+Josie

Good Post. Shout out to Argentina(y). I can see why Camilla is one of your favorites.
I hear the women over there treat their football players good :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-JuNioR-

Sep 16, 2019
Although Maya lied to the MC in the beginning, she eventually admitted that she has no boyfriend... which was only half the truth because it turned out that she has a girlfriend, but that's only the tip of the iceberg.
Maya also said that she tells this to all the guys because she's not interested in attracting them.
I think the main reason for doing so (besides that she's lesbian) is that she has trust issues, she feels betrayed by everyone in her life (Maya: Say what you want about my brother, but he didn't give up on me.) and she was checking if she can trust the MC before she reveals to him her secrets (Maya: YES! Everyone fucking judges me!).
Maya lied to MC when she didn't knеw him well enough, but over time, getting to know him better, she began to gradually open up to him.

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
Can we just... take a moment to appreciate the utter lack of fucks F22232425 gives? I clowned on SpikeZg a little for his like farming (no hard feelings I hope, SpikeZg ) but this guy took it to a whole new level. I can't tell if he was trolling Spike, trolling Mormont, or dead fucking serious about farming likes, but no matter what I can only respect getting caught and using the ol' Whoops and Shrug to make it all blow over. LMFAO, F22232425 you absolute ridiculous madlad.

1575316112064.png

Also, name88

1575316648758.png

Although, I'm curious: do you like Quinn because she's bad, because you genuinely believe she's misunderstood, or because she represents a real challenge? I'm in the third camp: for the same reason Bella is awesome and Sage is alluring, Quinn requires work to truly attract (initially Bella resists, Sage is just using us, and Quinn has no respect). I like bronco-busting, so to speak, and Quinn's the wildest there is. But like you pointed out, she's not immune - those rare moments where we see her surprised by the emotion our choices evoke in her are absolute gems imo! That's just my stance tho, what's yours?

Nodrit

Nov 1, 2017

After a whole night playing this game, i can say i'm agree with your POV. i want to add some of my opinion however :)

I don't see any of the girls as a durable LI :

- Jill is like a pure and innocent little girl, overprotected by the ice queen. I see this LI more like a motherly love and/or the princess falling in love with a plebeian x)

- Sage : nothing to add :)

- I really hope to see in Bella's story more than just "my husband don't touch me anymore, come here boy". Something like : Her husband is (was?) an army soldier or something like that, he's dead/go to a mission three or more years ago and she can't pass through the mourning/the distance and always thinking to cheat on him if she encounter another man.
EDIT : miss the part when she said to herself that she already fooled around with a friend, and that is husband is just far away, my bad :whistle:
But no, don't see any futur with her unfortunately

- Side girls ? nope, i know what they're doing to gain some cash, and that's a no :)

- Can't stand Queen : nothing personnal, she just don't have any place in my true moral playthrough

- Maya and josy are ... how can i say it ... two crush who will evolve into sex, but nothing more. I mean,the two "fall in love" with MC because they're away from their boyfriends. Maya is desesperate for her free tuition and i see her relationship with MC more like "he's the only person with my brother who support me, he's so kind and i'm far away from my boyfriend ...", so just adeep gratitude relationship than love.

At the end, if maya want to break and go with MC, i'llbe more than happy to take this ending : she's officially my new wayfu

Last edited:

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
Maya and josy are ... how can i say it ... two crush who will evolve into sex, but nothing more. I mean,the two "fall in love" with MC because they're away from their boyfriends. Maya is desesperate for her free tuition and i see her relationship with MC more like "he's the only person with my brother who support me, he's so kind and i'm far away from my boyfriend ...", so just adeep gratitude relationship than love.
1575317705679.png

Er... did ya play to the end of the content? If so, I think you should take another look... I think you might have missed kind of a big plot point. Please do get back to us when you're caught up, I'd love to see if/how your opinion changes.

SuperiorOne

Apr 2, 2019
- I really hope to see in Bella's story more than just "my husband don't touch me anymore, come here boy". Something like : Her husband is (was?) an army soldier or something like that, he's dead/go to a mission three or more years ago and she can't pass through the mourning/the distance and always thinking to cheat on him if she encounter another man.
Cheating on her husband is the last thing Bella thinks of when she encounters another man.
Please, get your facts straight.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Can we just... take a moment to appreciate the utter lack of fucks @F22232425 gives? I clowned on @SpikeZg a little for his like farming (no hard feelings I hope, @SpikeZg ) but this guy took it to a whole new level. I can't tell if he was trolling Spike, trolling Mormont, or dead fucking serious about farming likes, but no matter what I can only respect getting caught and using the ol' Whoops and Shrug to make it all blow over. LMFAO, @F22232425 you absolute ridiculous madlad.
The whole situation was just stupid he's done it before in another thread.
giphy.gif

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well after reading tons of new pages on this tread after coming back her from a long break... I seen a few new guys and or girls who are giving their opinions.

And I have to say its nice that newer people are active on this tread as well so welcome new maggot brothers and sisters.

As to the guy who copied and pasted Mormont his post I mean that's just f.cked up.

And the whole likes farming i dont care much about it if i agree with a post or gif or pic i will like it. I doubt there is a amazing price for most likes other then ur status changes a bit like member or well known member other then that nothing changes.

Nodrit

Nov 1, 2017
View attachment 476854

Er... did ya play to the end of the content? If so, I think you should take another look... I think you might have missed kind of a big plot point. Please do get back to us when you're caught up, I'd love to see if/how your opinion changes.
Haha, i actually finish the game 3 times : Full chick, full dik and with my personnal pov. So don't worry i'm full aware about maya/josy sexual orientation x) it's just that i don't want to be last post and tell to people who're reading comments before playing all the plot twist cause i don't use spoilers alerts :)

Cheating on her husband is the last thing Bella thinks of when she encounters another man.
Please, get your facts straight.
did i miss something? =O

Last edited:
Reactions: Walter Victor

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
What lies please enlight me.
Says "I have a boyfriend", MC asks "really?" and she replies "yes."
Later she says "I actually don't have a boyfriend but I say this because that's the only way to stop guys from trying". She lied 2 times in a single sentence, which is actually impressive.
Then she doesn't even bother to tell about that to MC after he shows himself trustworthy and people actually use an excuse like "but she didn't have any opportunities to tell"... They stay at the same fucking room lmao.
And she also asks MC to be %100 honest with her and asks MC for help in various ways, but she just can't trust MC lol. Have fun with the embodiment of hypocrisy if you will.
Josy is also in the same situation, she also cheated on Maya but why is nobody upset about Josy? Because she didn't lie about it or go the way around it, she said she's in a relationship the first day. She didn't say "I actually don't have a boyfriend but it's good to push guys back".
Actually telling "I'm in a relationship but I don't want to talk about it." shouldn't be too hard right?

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Maya keeps finding herself in these precarious situations is my problem. At some point her side of the story isn't going to work anymore for me. But I still think she can be a good friend at times.
Aaaaand that`s the thing
Since my choice is imperfect in her own perfect way(see what I did there? :KEK: )I don`t expect perfection,we all make mistakes,we all can disapoint those we care about but how many legitimate reasons to apologize did Maya had so far?More than anyone else -
I have a bf
no I don`t,I lied haha

Sorry about the taser...I didn`t know they will do it
but you make out with me to make it easier for me to get to hots ok?

Remember when I said I don`t have a bf?well...oopsie

But you better be 100% honest with me all the time!

Girl needs spankin` if you ask me:LOL:

Also, name88

View attachment 476840

Although, I'm curious: do you like Quinn because she's bad, because you genuinely believe she's misunderstood, or because she represents a real challenge? I'm in the third camp: for the same reason Bella is awesome and Sage is alluring, Quinn requires work to truly attract (initially Bella resists, Sage is just using us, and Quinn has no respect). I like bronco-busting, so to speak, and Quinn's the wildest there is. But like you pointed out, she's not immune - those rare moments where we see her surprised by the emotion our choices evoke in her are absolute gems imo! That's just my stance tho, what's yours?
I genuinly like her the way she is
The unapologetic acceptance of who she is,the certainty of what she wants,the natural charisma,the hilarious sens of humor.I can see the appeal of a challenge she represents but for me she`s just my "Princess Charming"
1.gif
And yes,seeing her soft spots is especially satysfying;)

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
After a whole night playing this game, i can say i'm agree with your POV. i want to add some of my opinion however :)

I don't see any of the girls as a durable LI :

- Jill is like a pure and innocent little girl, overprotected by the ice queen. I see this LI more like a motherly love and/or the princess falling in love with a plebeian x)

- Sage : nothing to add :)

But no, don't see any futur with her unfortunately

- Side girls ? nope, i know what they're doing to gain some cash, and that's a no :)

- Can't stand Queen : nothing personnal, she just don't have any place in my true moral playthrough

- Maya and josy are ... how can i say it ... two crush who will evolve into sex, but nothing more. I mean,the two "fall in love" with MC because they're away from their boyfriends. Maya is desesperate for her free tuition and i see her relationship with MC more like "he's the only person with my brother who support me, he's so kind and i'm far away from my boyfriend ...", so just adeep gratitude relationship than love.

At the end, if maya want to break and go with MC, i'llbe more than happy to take this ending : she's officially my new wayfu
I feel Sage is a bit undervalued by some, as she said she doesn't put her sex on a pedestal. Most of the side girls want to charge you for sex and the other main girls want you to prove yourself to them. Sage to me is the one with the clearest intentions and I'm 100% positive she won't get back with old kiss on the forehead Chad:whistle:.

As they say though "different strokes for different folks". I enjoy reading others opinions on the topic even if I don't agree.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes