Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Aaaaand that`s the thing
Since my choice is imperfect in her own perfect way(see what I did there? :KEK: )I don`t expect perfection,we all make mistakes,we all can disapoint those we care about but how many legitimate reasons to apologize did Maya had so far?More than anyone else -
I have a bf
no I don`t,I lied haha

Sorry about the taser...I didn`t know they will do it
but you make out with me to make it easier for me to get to hots ok?

Remember when I said I don`t have a bf?well...oopsie

But you better be 100% honest with me all the time!

Girl needs spankin` if you ask me:LOL:

I genuinly like her the way she is
The unapologetic acceptance of who she is,the certainty of what she wants,the natural charisma,the hilarious sens of humor.I can see the appeal of a challenge she represents but for me she`s just my "Princess Charming"
View attachment 476871
And yes,seeing her soft spots is especially satysfying;)
Do you think Quinn could do something that would make you dislike her?

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Do you think Quinn could do something that would make you dislike her?
Is she capable?
Ofcourse,everyone is capable under the right circumstances,to do the most horrific things
I`m not sure how to answer that
There were people I loved whom later I hated,whom later I grew indifferent towards,it`s too broad of a question
If DPC will remain consistent with writting her,I will keep being into her

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I genuinly like her the way she is
The unapologetic acceptance of who she is,the certainty of what she wants,the natural charisma,the hilarious sens of humor.I can see the appeal of a challenge she represents but for me she`s just my "Princess Charming"
View attachment 476871
And yes,seeing her soft spots is especially satysfying;)

Nodrit

Nov 1, 2017
I feel Sage is a bit undervalued by some, as she said she doesn't put her sex on a pedestal. Most of the side girls want to charge you for sex and the other main girls want you to prove yourself to them. Sage to me is the one with the clearest intentions and I'm 100% positive she won't get back with old kiss on the forehead Chad:whistle:.

As they say though "different strokes for different folks". I enjoy reading others opinions on the topic even if I don't agree.
Yeah, Sage is crystal clear about the fact that she don't wan't a serious relationship with MC, and it's perfectly understandable when you know that her boyfriend cheated on her. That's why i said "durable LI".

Sage is, like Bella, one of the girls who needs to deepen her story : when you talk to her, you see that she is not just a random bimbo and that her relationship with Chad affected her.
But for the moment, even if she don't get back with mister steroide, i think she can hesitate in the futur if he prove to her that he is another man (even me don't trust this, but you can't know)

Maaaaan, i'm more excited about another update of this game than i was for the end of got x) it's so full of potential

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
For me Sage is someone I don't mind being fuck buddies with for the time being.. I can understand people not liking her as a li tho. She basicly wants to be loved but the whole Chad thing is holding her back..I hope Sage gonna break it off with Chad this coming update..

Caus been dragged on long enough.. And oh yes I be happy if I can finish a dance with Sage at the next party were Jacob wont cock block me :ROFLMAO:

Bella I am a little worried about since that library scene we basicly got to read that the mc rather would have called for help then to kiss her. Does Bella cheat well kissing is still cheating but minor compared to full on sex imo.And she basicly kept guys away with her behavior..So she aint looking to have guys chasing her...

Maya I have to say so far I mean did she actually lie well about the bf thing yes because was actual a gf

And the whole tazing thing she didn't know that would happen she only knew about Quinn and melanie and sara were there and I believe Quinn was not even holding the tazer it was that girl sara if I got that name right ? been a while since the last playtrough of this game.

I got plenty of saves so can go either path with Josy and Maya.. I was confused when the profiles of the girls said that my mc was upset with them I was like what for... We knew they both had a relation so we cant be mad at them.

Jill so far is the obvious choice at the moment as a li she was single from the beginning But I did get mad at her with the whole counseling session. That put me off a bit she a bit too over protective to me.. A bit like a mother figure. But I am curious if this coming date with her will change my mind and make me actually go full after her.

Quinn not a li but should actually been a li for the dik rout imo.. She clearly gets misunderstood caus rite after she stole ur clothes and phone the next day u see her chilling.. And she saying basicly she likes to fuck with people to see their reaction.. some like it some don't.

I mean I will help other girls if Quinn gets too crazy... But a part of me actually likes Quinn as well she does things that make u go wtf but then she rewards it with something gud rite afterwards. She basicly a halfway bad antagonist lol. I really hope DPC is gonna stick with Quinn as a character being not good and not too bad either.

For this coming update it be a hard choice wich door way i will jump trough first it be a coinflip between the Sage door and the Bella door.... Will leave the comedy door with Derek for last for the laughs that probally come with it.

That previeuw pic of the movienite looked very sweet i mean thats gonna be fun until Jacob shows up and pulls u away being a cockblock and making it sound in a way that u cant even be mad about it

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well so far and we still early on in this game so far just 3 episodes so enough time to change opinions on characters.

But the top 3 dik characters imho

1. Troy basicly he started off with a bad attitude and sure he changed if u didn't hit him but overall I don't really like the guy
2. Tommy.. I mean just too much dik behavior out of him .. interested to see if he gonna find out about the mc and josy how that affects the whole thing with Tommy will it start a fight? all with all I couldn't care less with him

3. Chad i mean he basicly went overboard in grabbing Sage in the beginning in the cafeteria way too rough. Then he gonna punch the mc out over some mail he got at episode 3 not even knowing who its from and he decides to kick the mc ass. And the way he treating Sage i mean that guy just a douche.. :unsure:

Again just my opinion

Balu83

Jul 17, 2018
name88, I can understand you that you like Quinn, she is a very interesting character.
Nevertheless, the use of the Taser was too much (I mean Derek and the fast shooter, were not brought to the DIK House as our MC) ..... that's why I would very much like it, If DPC apply something similar to my spoiler would show Quinn times borders ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Who is the biggest DIK in the game so far?

Edit: for me, it's Troy, i hate that guy
MC
He gets into a fight with almost every guy he encounters
He breaks every relationship on his way,even lesbian one ffs!
Than he fucks Camila and later tells Derek he should date her:FacePalm:and than fucks her again:KEK:!
Whatta DIK!

name88, I can understand you that you like Quinn, she is a very interesting character.
Nevertheless, the use of the Taser was too much (I mean Derek and the fast shooter, were not brought to the DIK House as our MC) ..... that's why I would very much like it, If DPC apply something similar to my spoiler would show Quinn times borders ...

I didn`t mind,thought it was kinda funny and besides she gave me a very nice reward afterwards:cool:

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Well so far and we still early on in this game so far just 3 episodes so enough time to change opinions on characters.

But the top 3 dik characters imho

1. Troy basicly he started off with a bad attitude and sure he changed if u didn't hit him but overall I don't really like the guy
2. Tommy.. I mean just too much dik behavior out of him .. interested to see if he gonna find out about the mc and josy how that affects the whole thing with Tommy will it start a fight? all with all I couldn't care less with him

3. Chad i mean he basicly went overboard in grabbing Sage in the beginning in the cafeteria way too rough. Then he gonna punch the mc out over some mail he got at episode 3 not even knowing who its from and he decides to kick the mc ass. And the way he treating Sage i mean that guy just a douche.. :unsure:
Dawe in my opinion is a bigger one than Chad. Chad seems more like that only due to the fact he is the president of the Alphas and you could see after he ambushed you that he realized he might be fucked from doing that. Dawe on the other seems to be one over all.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Dawe in my opinion is a bigger one than Chad. Chad seems more like that only due to the fact he is the president of the Alphas and you could see after he ambushed you that he realized he might be fucked from doing that. Dawe on the other seems to be one over all.
Well too be fair u got a point with Dawe but that is basicly back and forth action he gave us a wedgie and we kicked his ass in the gym hall. So that makes us equal dik material plus we clowned him at that party out on the balcony so the mc might be even worse then Dawe.

Chad might not be a bad guy deep down maybe struggling with gay issues ...And only over reacted to everything to avoid that getting out. But still he first went too rough with Sage at the cafeteria.. Then he basicly comes at us for making a move on Sage i mean really ? Then he basicly treating Sage like crap the whole time and basicly not giving her any fun and have her on a short leash. But again the MC can be a bigger dick then Chad too getting together with her under his nose lol

So what name88 said is true depending how u play the game the actual dik master is the MC himself :LOL:

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Well too be fair u got a point with Dawe but that is basicly back and forth action he gave us a wedgie and we kicked his ass in the gym hall.
Yes MC kicked his ass but remember Dawe was the one that attacked, while MC defended himself. Only time MC would be a DIK is if he attacked when his buddies arrived. So that unfortunately does not make MC and Dawe equal. And the joke with the dildos was to make a good impression with the DIK's since MC is trying to get living accommodations with them. And only way for MC to be a DIK is if you made sure to do everything Derek would definitely do and more.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes