D

Deleted member 1273790

Damn, Isabella looks beautiful. but I don't want to get my hopes up with Isabella in the upcoming versions. because most visual novel developers in version 1 to version 5, they keep teasing us with beautiful characters like Isabella and Jill in this game, because developers know ... characters like them that many people want.

Sorry if Repost This Photo

487283_457955_1.jpg

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017

This week I focused on producing art, mainly animations.

I have 10 animations left to pose and I will spend the next week posing these and static renders.

I also posed static renders, wrote parts of the walkthrough for Episodes 1-3 and finished another free-roam this week; there's one more free-roam to go.

I have 6 fairly big scenes left to produce art for, but I'm beginning to see the end of the development cycle.

After the art is posed and while I wait for it to render, I'm going to playtest and polish the game as much as possible.

After the art is rendered and the game is polished, I will send the game to my proofreader and beta testers.

I know that many of you are wondering if the update will be released in December or not.

I don't know this, yet, because it all depends on how long time it will take for the animations to render.

To speed up rendering further, I upgraded one of my PCs this week.

The only thing I can say right now with certainty is that this episode is the biggest one I've ever produced and I'm glad that it is used to wrap up Season 1.

Have a great weekend!

Dr PinkCake
We appreciate you DPC :) Thanks for the development update, Love your work and like many others I look forward to the release. Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Maya might be hot AF but she gone and fuck it up big time. Im someone that does not cheat
Damn, Isabella looks beautiful. but I don't want to get my hopes up with Isabella in the upcoming versions. because most visual novel developers in version 1 to version 5, they keep teasing us with beautiful characters like Isabella and Jill in this game, because developers know ... characters like them that many people want.
Bella maybe but Jill doubt they will tease us with her since "you" have a date with her. Bella on the other hand keeps on pushing away. But its all good for me. Not a cheater, not IRL nor in games. Only prob i have though is the Hell Week list. :confused: Derek being totally "useless" with women and somewhat with that one chick is hangs with in class.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Today at 10:40

DrPinkCake (DrPinkCake)
Cheers, boys! I bet you wish you were here with us watching some stupid comedy. Sadly the room is already full of HOT sisters and daughters. Maybe next time... Mwah! <3 #HOTs #movienight #BeingADIK #BurgmeisterAndRoyce

View attachment 473409
Twitter
Sarah, Elena and Melanie don't seem to want anyone to get between them. :(

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Maya might be hot AF but she gone and fuck it up big time. Im someone that does not cheat

Bella maybe but Jill doubt they will tease us with her since "you" have a date with her. Bella on the other hand keeps on pushing away. But its all good for me. Not a cheater, not IRL nor in games. Only prob i have though is the Hell Week list. :confused: Derek being totally "useless" with women and somewhat with that one chick is hangs with in class.
Arguably every LI but Jill is a cheater in one way or another, for now.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Here's a response by DrPinkCake to a question on Patreon:

Sounds great! Do you have any idea if the walkthrough will be complete when episode 4 is released? I'm thinking that it might be a good time to start a new playthrough.

DrPinkCake
Ep1-3 walkthrough will be released before Episode 4 is released. Episode 4 walkthrough will be released after Episode 4 has been released.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Here's a response by DrPinkCake to a question on Patreon:

Sounds great! Do you have any idea if the walkthrough will be complete when episode 4 is released? I'm thinking that it might be a good time to start a new playthrough.

DrPinkCake
Ep1-3 walkthrough will be released before Episode 4 is released. Episode 4 walkthrough will be released after Episode 4 has been released.
So Episode 4 won't be free to Patreons, I assume.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well seeing as we almost in December already and this status update of DPC it probally be third week of December but could be first week of januari too caus u have the Christmas and new years coming too and im sure he partying then with his fam..

But sounds like we have plenty to play once its released so im not mad at it (y)

McKay

Sep 22, 2018
Guys, I don't think that between Camila and Quinn there is Maya but in my opinion it's Mona. Take a closer look at Quinn's forehead, there's a girl with red/brown hair and head in her palms. Do you remember that preview with angry Mona? She's probably bothered about something already here. Also she has a mole on her right ass cheek (see the spoiler), which Maya or any other girl I can think of doesn't have.
Between Camila and Lily it could really be Ashley. Why is she there and where are Sage and Maya?
What do you think? :unsure:

EDIT: Of course either Sage (much probably) or Maya could be the one taking a photo..

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes