Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Got a mini rant to go on, I've seen some comments on some people being angry with Maya for the Josy situation, and I'd just like to shed some light on how fucked Josy's actions were and defend Maya a little bit.

Josy openly flirts with MC while in a relationship, she also willingly goes on a date and makes out with him while in a relationship. Now she cuts it off and informs MC of this, but continues to stay in contact with you and invites you to her house for dinner and fucks you. Now all of this is shitty behavior and intolerable, but she continues this trend by inviting herself to stay with you knowing her girlfriend Maya is going to the same school as you.

All around Josy's honesty and behavior have turned me completely off of her and has me really pissed at her, Maya on the other hand isn't nearly as bad. Maya from jump tries to get you off her tail by saying she has a boyfriend, you ''The Protagonist'' are a lot more proactive in pursuing Maya despite her not being interested at first. Now her interactions with you outside of sharing classes are solely due to Derek and her just being nice to you, can't blame her for catching any feelings.

To further try to get you to back off Maya tells you straight up to try not to be interested in her, and Maya before Josy barged in was going to come clean about everything with you, I really can't blame Maya for anything Josy's the asshole in this situation. If the opportunity presents itself for MC and Maya to carry on in their relationship I won't hesitate but I won't even consider Josy.
I believe everybody shares some of the blame for this situation, Maya, Josy and the MC if he pursued both girls. As both girls knew about their relationship but failed to mention to someone they are seeing exactly who the other person is. In Maya's case just saying you have a boyfriend isn't being 100% truthful and she gives you no notice the day of as to someone taking your spot. As for Josy she should have told who she was staying with. You can't just ask about someone's living arrangements (the MC) and fail to mention you're moving in with your girlfriend.

In conclusion, the way I look at it is what if someone won a million dollars wouldn't you at least tell your friends and family. All of this never ending drama could have been easily solved with one phone call (or text for the silent type). I'll just be glad to move past all of this in EP4.(y)

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Again?! OK
Sometimes it seems like some people haven't seen the same story I saw, so I'll put it back here.
I'll open a case and show you all the evidence!

She flirted with him, went out with him to celebrate and say goodbye, so the MC declares to her and she kisses him. Then stop and say that this should not have happened, because she was already in a relationship (unlike Maya did). So she ends the meeting there.
She clearly initiates a passion for MC. No one commands it. But yes, she cheats on her relationship, but from then on MC knows the truth. Against MC, she did nothing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On the second date, she still tells MC that she's having anxiety attacks, that she can't go on the way her life is, that she'll go away and start something new. She says that getting to know MC made her see things differently, that she once again caught a glimpse of happiness. Which didn't exist in her current relationship. That she missed feeling loved and that she was now thinking of finishing it all and going away (unlike Maya).
So she admits that MC is not there with her just because she feels lonely and they sleep together. She cheated on her girlfriend again? Yes, but what does MC have to do with it? With him, she was totally sincere. (unlike Maya)
In the phone call, she says she wants to live with MC, and promises that when she gets there she will go for everything on clean plates, since her mate is also at the same university.

Now, your dear Maya, who did nothing wrong...
First she says she has a boyfriend, in a situation where she would have no reason to do it.
At another point she invites MC to eat out and shows how important the truth is to her.
To then curl up with him in bed and, when confronted, LIE bluntly.
So she does this.
And even after everything that happened next, she still has the sting of asking to (ask MC for help) make out with him. When she could have gone to anyone else there. She just doesn't because our queen stops her.
So at home they talk, she ends up kissing him, showing that she is falling for him and she herself knows she used him and shouldn't do that.
MC stays with her instead of staying at the party, and the night goes on like this.
Afterwards, MC tells of the date he will have (no one fooled her), she clearly shows to be jealous, and then still does this:
When MC comes back, she insists on knowing how was the date and even says that this is all somewhat a bit awkward.
After that she still kisses the MC other times... Finally tells that she had never been with boys before and makes him help her with HOTs tasks........... and have sex with him. Just then, and ONLY THEN, resolve to tell him the truth that she had a girlfriend. Only she can't even tell, because it was TOO late.
Didn't she use MC?
Didn't she lie to MC?
Didn't she fall on top of the MC? It is much more than flirting.
Didn't she cheat on Josy?
Didn't she go to bed with him more than once?
Yes, she did it all!
And with that, I close my case. For good.

Last edited:

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
Again?! OK
Sometimes it seems like some people haven't seen the same story I saw, so I'll put it back here.

She flirted with him, went out with him to celebrate and say goodbye, so the MC declares to her and she kisses him. Then stop and say that this should not have happened, because she was already in a relationship (unlike Maya did). So she ends the meeting there.
She clearly initiates a passion for MC. No one commands it. But yes, she cheats on her relationship, but from then on MC knows the truth. Against MC, she did nothing.
On the second date, she still tells MC that she's having anxiety attacks, that she can't go on the way her life is, that she'll go away and start something new. She says that getting to know MC made her see things differently, that she once again caught a glimpse of happiness. Which didn't exist in her current relationship. That she missed feeling loved and that she was now thinking of finishing it all and going away (unlike Maya).
So she admits that MC is not there with her just because she feels lonely and they sleep together. She cheated on her girlfriend again? Yes, but what does MC have to do with it? With him, she was totally sincere. (unlike Maya)
In the phone call, she says she wants to live with MC, and promises that when she gets there she will go for everything on clean plates, since her mate is also at the same university.

First she says she has a boyfriend, in a situation where she would have no reason to do it.
At another point she invites MC to eat out and shows how important the truth is to her.
So she does this.
And even after everything that happened next, she still has the sting of asking to (ask MC for help) make out with him. When she could have gone to anyone else there. She just doesn't because our queen stops her.
So at home they talk, she ends up kissing him, showing that she is falling for him and she herself knows she used him and shouldn't do that.
MC stays with her instead of staying at the party, and the night goes on like this.
Afterwards, MC tells of the date he will have (no one fooled her), she clearly shows to be jealous, and then still does this:
When MC comes back, she insists on knowing how was the date and even says that this is all somewhat a bit awkward.
After that she still kisses the MC other times... Finally tells that he had never been with boys before and makes him help her with HOTs tasks........... and have sex with him. Just then, and ONLY THEN, resolve to tell him the truth that she had a girlfriend. Only she can't even tell, because it was TOO late.
Didn't she use the MC?
Didn't she lie to MC?
Yes, she did it all!
Okay, but I still like her best.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Okay, but I still like her best.
:KEK: With that, I have no problem at all!
Have you or anyone played Depraved Awakening (highly recommended)
Not yet. I had even started him on a trip, but I didn't continue. It's one of the most famous around here, I'll still play it.
I've thought about this too but Quinn is the type of woman where you would end up working for her and not the other way around.
Nah, I don't say about her scheme, just becoming more "DIK" than her. I don't know what that would lead to.
Perhaps the destruction of paradise and the fall of all the angels who live there, making the whole earth a living hell.

Last edited:
Dec 22, 2017
Again?! OK

So she does this.
After that she still kisses the MC other times... Finally tells that she had never been with boys before and makes him help her with HOTs tasks........... and have sex with him. Just then, and ONLY THEN, resolve to tell him the truth that she had a girlfriend. Only she can't even tell, because it was TOO late.
Didn't she use MC?
Didn't she lie to MC?
Yes, she did it all!
You can't close a case without a rebuttal..... And besides that no one is denying that Maya didn't cheat on Josy as well, but MC is clearly more proactive in your pursuit towards Maya then the case with Josy. Also funny that you left out Josy fucking you and shoving you out of a window.

Dec 22, 2017
Guys all of you are talking about Josy and Maya. But what about Bella? Her husband better be dead or in the military because you won't leave a girl like Bella. Only if you absolutely have to
Whoever is pursuing Bella will die or have something very traumatic happen to them by the end of this game, I guarantee it.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Whoever is pursuing Bella will die or have something very traumatic happen to them by the end of this game, I guarantee it.
Oh something traumatic is going to happen alright, But it ain't going to be for Bella or the MC. Bella's husband is going to come home one night and find the MC balls deep inside Bella. And then he's going to leave right? And never come back :KEK:

On a serious note, I think the Bella path will probably get pretty emotional but nothing traumatic (depending on what you claim to be traumatic)

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
You can't close a case without a rebuttal..... And besides that no one is denying that Maya didn't cheat on Josy as well, but MC is clearly more proactive in your pursuit towards Maya then the case with Josy. Also funny that you left out Josy fucking you and shoving you out of a window.
It has nothing to debate. I didn't give any opinion there, I just showed facts. Nothing I said you don't find in the game. As is clear in the prints.
YOU said Josy's behavior was worse than Maya's. When this is super mega hyper far from true.
And I didn't leave that part out, read again. Outside the "window "part , where I see no reason to point out.
I really don't understand what you mean by this:
"MC is clearly more proactive in your pursuit towards Maya then the case with Josy".

Last edited:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Got a mini rant to go on, I've seen some comments on some people being angry with Maya for the Josy situation, and I'd just like to shed some light on how fucked Josy's actions were and defend Maya a little bit.

Josy openly flirts with MC while in a relationship, she also willingly goes on a date and makes out with him while in a relationship. Now she cuts it off and informs MC of this, but continues to stay in contact with you and invites you to her house for dinner and fucks you. Now all of this is shitty behavior and intolerable, but she continues this trend by inviting herself to stay with you knowing her girlfriend Maya is going to the same school as you.

All around Josy's honesty and behavior have turned me completely off of her and has me really pissed at her, Maya on the other hand isn't nearly as bad. Maya from jump tries to get you off her tail by saying she has a boyfriend, you ''The Protagonist'' are a lot more proactive in pursuing Maya despite her not being interested at first. Now her interactions with you outside of sharing classes are solely due to Derek and her just being nice to you, can't blame her for catching any feelings.

To further try to get you to back off Maya tells you straight up to try not to be interested in her, and Maya before Josy barged in was going to come clean about everything with you, I really can't blame Maya for anything Josy's the asshole in this situation. If the opportunity presents itself for MC and Maya to carry on in their relationship I won't hesitate but I won't even consider Josy.
They both did the same thing,the only difference is Josy was a bit more honest with the MC about it.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I totally agree and personally I was more upset with myself than with Maya when I realized she's already in a relationship because I don't think there's anything wrong in what she did,it's not like she was purposely lying to me or hiding that fact from me, that I would be pissed at her. For me I was the one who fell in love with her at first sight and made the advances on her, she tried to have me back off multiple times and warns me not to be attracted to her so I can't blame her for anything, the fault is all mine. I was initially under the impression that Derek was her boyfriend when she first mentioned having one due to their interactions so when it was revealed they are twins, I've told Derek that I'm interested in Maya(Ep2), and Derek never even mentioned it so that possibility never crossed my mind. I was just upset when I found out she had a girlfriend which means she's already in a relationship because that complicated everything, I have an issue with cheating in general(which is why Josy was a turn off for me) so I feel guilty to put Maya in that awkward position, and by that point I love her too much to just give up on her(Plus I might have promised myself I won't give up on her regardless of what happens during one of the conversations), so I'm super conflicted.

I'm not sure if this makes sense but after calming down, I'm actually more comfortable knowing the person in a relationship with Maya is Josy because thinking back on Josy's actions, all my guilt just went out the window, like fine I shouldn't be making advances on someone already in a relationship but I honestly didn't know at the time, you(Josy) on the other hand, willingly went on dates and fucked someone other than the person you are seeing so it make more sense to clear things up and break up already, she did admit it was an unhappy relationship right?
you feel bad about the position you put Maya under? Now that's a first LOL

Reactions: Jubz and Monetauro
4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes