Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
All these old same conversations, debates and fights accomplish nothing, but a reminder that we desperately need a new episode. DPC must deliver for all our sakes, for we will go crazy walking the same loop.
I'm feeling a lot of Deja Vu with the last 3 pages thinking didn't we discuss all this 1000 pages back only a few Og's left the rest have all left :(

Welcome everyone to our special class with our delicious milfs... I mean, ahn.. our dear teachers. Cat and Jade!
View attachment 493821

Cat will give her glorious English class.
- Students, follow the dictionary with me!

View attachment 493822
honesty
[on-uh-stee]
noun, plural hon · es · ties.
the quality or fact of being honest; uprightness and fairness.
truthfulness, sincerity, or frankness.
freedom from deceit or fraud.

lie1
[lahy]
noun
a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; the falsehood.
something intended or serving to convey a false impression; imposture: His flashy car was a lie that deceived no one.
an inaccurate or false statement; the falsehood.
the charge or accusation of telling a lie: He flung the lie back to his accusers.
verb (used without object), lied, ly · ing.
to speak falsely or utter untruth knowingly, as with intent to deceive.
to express what is false; convey a false impression.
verb (used with object), lied, ly · ing.
to bring about or affect by lying (often used reflexively): to lie oneself out of a difficulty; accustomed to lying his way out of difficulties.

Now, Jade will give you her wonderful gender education class!
View attachment 493823

Nowadays, people have been trying to make gender-neutral words more commonly used. Especially because people with a biological sex can see themselves with a different gender than their biological sex! Other people can even see themselves between both genders! There are several possibilities!
This, in addition to helping these people feel respected, seen, and treated the way they see themselves, can make small problems go away! For example, a person may not be forced to tell a other person their sexual preferences, or even how they see themselves between genders. SO let's say someone asks that person if they have a boyfriend or girlfriend. Instead of using those words, they can use gender-neutral words! YAY! Such??? Such as: Partner; Lover; Significant Other; Boo; And even Goyfriend!
It's still new ground for most people, so use your imagination!

That's it for today, folks. Until the next class!
This is one hell of a long way to say we will be having fun with both of our teachers not even any mention of some private lessons with them I'm disappointed :p

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
I'm sure any and all cute girls are welcomed to college parties. Even Cafeteria girl is there
Oh I have no doubts about chicks being welcome to come and go to the parties as they please. What I was getting at was I'm sure someone would make a move on Sally at the parties, No one would give a fuck if she was dating Magnar. Either she is innocent or she is actually a wild one and I'm going with the latter on this because given the chance I'd jump at it.

Speaking of Cafeteria girl I hope we get the chance to apologize to her or at least get in her good books, She made my list of chicks to bang and I think we can make it happen.

Last edited:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
This is one hell of a long way to say we will be having fun with both of our teachers not even any mention of some private lessons with them I'm disappointed
Private sessions are reserved for the best students only! Pay attention in class, learn something and the best will get on the list!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Either she is innocent or she is actually a wild one and I'm going with the latter on this because given the chance I'd jump at it.
I was sure you had a nice crush on the little nerd since you were the only one remembering her on the "petite girl" subject. You dog! :BootyTime:

I will say, I would love a few more scenes with her, but I was already surprised by the little scene we got in the RPG game. I don't have much faith that there will be other ones. Unfortunately... One more, maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: Buttsmarnnn

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
I was sure you had a nice crush on the little nerd since you were the only one remembering her on the "petite girl" subject. You dog! :BootyTime:

I will say, I would love a few more scenes with her, but I was already surprised by the little scene we got in the RPG game. I don't have much faith that there will be other ones. Unfortunately... One more, maybe?
I'm Guilty as charged! I know who is on my list of chicks to bang and if all of them were to come true the MC for that play-through would get straight up killed :KEK:.

I have very little faith of getting much out of the very very side characters but one can hope something. For an example Cafeteria Girl and Gym Receptionist Babe are my list of chicks but they are so niche it's crazy. Sally I could see a proper scene and a handful of interactions going forward, I don't see the Nerds being a very big part of the story. Unless DPC wants to go ahead and make the nerds the ones that are really pulling the strings on campus.

• Haha
Reactions: Monetauro

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
edit : fits for a Maya fan to contradict himself in just 2 posts tho
It`s not about liking Maya,there`s plenty of Mayans whom I`m friends with here,it`s about either facing the problem or pretending it doesn`t exist ;)

I'm Guilty as charged! I know who is on my list of chicks to bang and if all of them were to come true the MC for that play-through would get straight up killed :KEK:.

I have very little faith of getting much out of the very very side characters but one can hope something. For an example Cafeteria Girl and Gym Receptionist Babe are my list of chicks but they are so niche it's crazy. Sally I could see a proper scene and a handful of interactions going forward, I don't see the Nerds being a very big part of the story. Unless DPC wants to go ahead and make the nerds the ones that are really pulling the strings on campus.
Guys...as much as I would want everyone to be happy...I want myself to be happy more and as it is,enough characters are stealing time I could be spending with Quinn!Like...all of it :p

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Guys...as much as I would want everyone to be happy...I want myself to be happy more and as it is,enough characters are stealing time I could be spending with Quinn!Like...all of it :p
No salt from my end, More time spent with Quinn is time well spent with the Queen!. I know Being a DIK isn't like WVM but sometimes just sometimes I wish it were.

Last edited:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Speaking of Cafeteria girl I hope we get the chance to apologize to her or at least get in her good books, She made my list of chicks to bang and I think we can make it happen.
If you're not a DIK there's nothing to apologize for as you don't end up insulting the food and thus getting on her bad side.

• Haha
Reactions: SAMASH112

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Maybe there could be an ending where you get imprisoned with Quinn and get to spend the rest of your lives with each other as cell mates or something like that. :p

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
If you're not a DIK there's nothing to apologize for as you don't end up insulting the food and thus getting on her bad side.
Can't help it man, After all the DIK options I've taken I'm pretty happy with this play style. I mean think of all the DIK options. Bang Camila than tell Derek to go after her and Camila later seems to be all about the MC's magic cock. Finger Lilly while she's working the pole, Spank Sally in a D&D clone but it'll happen for real soon, Hit Derek in the groin when he wants a high five, Peeking on Bella in the bathroom, Get involved with Sage when she's dating the Jock Pres oh and to top it all off we did try and bang Maya and Josy whose brothers are well the MC's friends. All I can say is this DIK train is going to get deeper when we go after Ashley, Dany, Elana, Heather, Jade and Sally.

I do have the CHICK saves where we are good with Cafeteria Girl but I guess I feel like it's a petty thing to be pissed off at the MC over. Yes we hurt her feelings but be real though cafeteria food is pretty crap.

You guys are so sick...
And this is a prime example of why I love scum saving. Never forgetti Acting Lessons.

Last edited:

TokioZarka

Jul 26, 2018
I'd like to ask a question about the New versions of the game, I'm supposed to download everything again and again everytime a new one comes out? Will I lose my save game if I do that? I'm a newbie on these things

Reactions: Deoku

Deoku

May 5, 2017
I'd like to ask a question about the New versions of the game, I'm supposed to download everything again and again everytime a new one comes out? Will I lose my save game if I do that? I'm a newbie on these things
Yep, any time a new update comes out you'll need to download the new version. That or you'd have to wait until the final complete version releases. Saves will carry over usually unless a dev makes enough significant changes (or mistakes happen) that old saves are no longer viable. Thankfully that hasn't happened with this game so your saves will be fine. :)

4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes