Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
There`s also a secret option especially for you
"Drive away with Jade" :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That right there would also be my ideal ending I wouldn't have to pursue any of the other girls I'd just be going for that Jade ending speeding off into the sunset with her :love: Make it happen!

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Not including Jade this is a serious stretch and wishful thinking on your part imo.
A man can dream and I like to aim high, I'd bet low key DPC knows there is an interest among some of those Heather being the biggest one. But I accept that it wouldn't be realistic I just like to think of the consequences of it, That MC should go from Maggot to President considering how straight up ballsy those actions would be.

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
A man can dream and I like to aim high, I'd bet low key DPC knows there is an interest among some of those Heather being the biggest one. But I accept that it wouldn't be realistic I just like to think of the consequences of it, That MC should go from Maggot to President considering how straight up ballsy those actions would be.
Talking about aiming high, we all get the "American Pie" vibe (like anything on this genre), now I think of the biggest DIK move that this game can provide... and that's a MILF, literally (not just slightly older teacher)... more specific one of the Tri-Alpha's mother.

What do you guys think?
Can this make sense with the game?
It's that possible?
It is too much for the game and the story?

From Maggot to literal God...

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Talking about aiming high, we all get the "American Pie" vibe (like anything on this genre), now I think of the biggest DIK move that this game can provide... and that's a MILF, literally... more specific one of the Tri-Alpha's mother.

What do you guys think?
Can this make sense with the game?
It's that possible?
It is too much for the game and the story?

From Maggot to literal God...
Coming to a theater near you "The Little Maggot that Could!" That could bang the entire Campus that is :KEK:.
I don't think Jade is Tybalt's mother however if she is indeed then that very well may be the biggest DIK move we might get.
If it isn't the case banging your fellow DIK brother's girlfriends would have to be next on the list surely.
"Oh hey Tommy not only did I bang your Step-Sister in your Mother's bed. I fucked yo girl!"

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Guys...as much as I would want everyone to be happy...I want myself to be happy more and as it is,enough characters are stealing time I could be spending with Quinn!Like...all of it
But brother, who said our queen should stay out of the fun?!
Just imagine a scenario with both of you working together to play a prank on Magnar, "fixing" Sally in the process.
Or Quinn threatening Cafeteria Girl to redeem herself with MC for nearly spoiling his chances of sleeping with Bella.
Quinn is already MC's best wingman, she can become even better.
You guys are so sick...
View attachment 494011
I will tell a secret. I was never a fan of Megan. Now Melissa... was my first choice. The only thing that made me sad about this situation was losing the possibility of an ending with threesomes forever.
In this scenario you presented, I should take 0.1 seconds to run to Quinn. Best ending ever! :LOL:

Last edited:

The Ascendent

Jun 9, 2018
To whom to the lovely derrieres belong to in the picture? I can guess, but I can not make any extensive conclusions. I know that they probably belong to our five of the lovely ladies of this game, but to which one specifically? Anyone else confused?

Reactions: Petro28

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Needs a fourth option for anyone not on the Quinn path so they aren't forced to save one of the bitches. Maybe "Pull out marshmallows" or something.
How about set up an easel board and go all bob ross, add some birds and trees, make the fire a nice lovely waterfall nestled in a winding canyon with a river flowing along the length of it.

• Haha
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName
4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes