Balu83

Jul 17, 2018
As for Isabella's previous render, I can see that you liked it, but I'm not totally satisfied with the overall rendering, the lighting, a little blurry...here's another one hoping you like it, and I wish you all a HAPPY CHRISTMAS. ;)

View attachment 495465
Merry Christmas to all of you ....
Coriolan

, can you please (of course only if you have time) take a picture of Sage and Rosa (Become a Rockstar) ....
Daughter and Mother-Time:love:

Thank you.

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
I see that some people have mentioned Riona, so just before getting ready for Christmas Eve (a bit of road to go) here's a little render of her with the lighter makeup as seen on the latest DPC pictures.

Riona new makeup.jpg

Merry Christmas to all of you ....
Coriolan

, can you please (of course only if you have time) take a picture of Sage and Rosa (Become a Rockstar) ....
Daughter and Mother-Time:love:

Thank you.
I'll see if I have some time, I can't promise anything, but in a few days...:sneaky:

nero70

Dec 21, 2019
yo guys i've finish the game, this is one of the best games i've ever played !!
there's some scene i couldn't open i don't know why :( .. but still this is the second best game after milfy city.

Reactions: michael1984

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These are the ones that is missing, also some says it's only 50%, how can i see it in 100% ??
Episode 1 and 2 will be the Cathy dream not sure what the other episode 2 one is that you are missing. and episode 3 I think is the Quinn and Riona threesome.

I think the other episode two you are missing is another Maya scene.

nero70

Dec 21, 2019
Episode 1 and 2 will be the Cathy dream not sure what the other episode 2 one is that you are missing. and episode 3 I think is the Quinn and Riona threesome.

I think the other episode two you are missing is another Maya scene.
does anyone knows how can i get them :( ?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
does anyone knows how can i get them :( ?
I think there is a full save on the first page if you wish to use that, I'm not sure if you can unlock them with the console? but the ones you are missing you picked Jade instead of Cathy (good man) you would have to pick Cathy over Jade to get her scene two scenes, I think the Maya one you are missing is a lwed scene you need to have a bit of fun with her, and the last one for Quinn and Riona you need to order from Quinns menu with all the girls from episodes 1-3 to unlock that threesome.

nero70

Dec 21, 2019
I think there is a full save on the first page if you wish to use that, I'm not sure if you can unlock them with the console? but the ones you are missing you picked Jade instead of Cathy (good man) you would have to pick Cathy over Jade to get her scene two scenes, I think the Maya one you are missing is a lwed scene you need to have a bit of fun with her, and the last one for Quinn and Riona you need to order from Quinns menu with all the girls from episodes 1-3 to unlock that threesome.
i'm looking for the file but do u know how can i use it ? i've a mac

4.80 star(s) 1,510 Votes