Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
@Monetauro More Maggots the merrier on the Quest. But Maggot son will you be following the Path or will you stray away?
-Heather is hot, though not so hot I'd run a gauntlet for her. No, the reason this must be done is her disrespect. You and gunit seem not to have minded, and that's cool. I'll be the disciplinarian on the team. "I don't speak to Maggots." O RLY?
So I hadn't paid much attention, but isn't the goal to teach her a lesson? lol
Well, we have to go over several obstacles to the final goal, right? I'm ready!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Monetauro Also thanks for the GIF help, I might just be a dummy but I still can't figure it out lol. This "THIS" meme was supposed to be a GIF :poop::poop::poop: I'll keep at it though.

Jun 4, 2019
Bromas aparte, espero que disfruten el juego. He trabajado mi culo para la creación de este niño y esta es caro.

Necesito financiación para completar este proyecto.

Si usted no puede permitirse el lujo de donar en Patreon, usted todavía puede mostrar su apoyo por el gusto o la revisión de la partida.

Saludos
El juego tiene traducción a otros idiomas?
Me gusta cómo el juego va.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
This thread has been hot garbage as of recently. Episode 4 needs to get here ASAP!
It's one or two individuals that have lowered the tone which is a shame because it used to be just great here.

Top Waifus in BEING A DIK:

1 - Sally
2 - Camila
3 - Bella
4 - Sarah
5 - Envy
6 - Josy
7 - Sage
8 - Riona
9 - Arieth
10 - Jill
11 - Jade
12 - Cathy
13 - Mona
14 - Maya
15 - Quinn
Jade not even in the top 10 :oops::eek: How can you have Arieth ahead of her? And Sarah as well that's some crazy list. :LOL:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
My list:
1 - Camila
2 - Camila², Quinn
3 - Josy, Jade
4 - Sage, Bella
5 - Riona
6 - Jill
7- Melanie
8- Mona, Sarah
9- Cathy
10 - Rose, Lynette :BootyTime:
11 - Zoey, Arieth
12 - Envy, Brandi
13 - Heather, Elena, Sally
14 - Beth, Lily, Dany
15 - Wendy, Minny
16 - The Reception Woman
17 - MC hand
18 - The deer head of Tybalt's room.
19 - Any other crap
293456 - Maya

Last edited:

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
Beta testing and proof reading are ongoing.

The Patreon release dates of Being a DIK: Season 1 will be:

+$25 tiers: January 10

+$10 tiers: January 13

+$5 tiers: January 24

The release date for the Steam version hasn't been set, yet.

I've been working on it and testing DLC builds for the future seasons.

When the Steam version is released, Being a DIK: Season 1 will be available in the $10 tier on Patreon, as I must treat customers as equal as possible (Steam policy).

Have a Happy New Year!

Dr PinkCake

Gomugomuno

Jun 26, 2018
Just found this link, which allows to create a tier list about the best characters created by Dr Pink Cake, from G-rank to S-rank

There is not enough ratings for the moment, but if you vote, we should have a better idea of who's the best girl according to the Community, and end some debates !

#TeamJill by the way, haha

Deoku

May 5, 2017
If only we could put the release date on the top of every page no doubt someone will still ask just think it would be handy if there was some sore of note referencing that.
Sad part about that is; I've seen people so lazy that they won't even scroll up to read the single post above theirs that specifically answers what they are asking for. So even having it pinned to the top of every page won't save us from that question. :cautious:

On the same topic...Finally a solid release date. More Jill for me on the 10th Wooooo! :D:)

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I'm not sure if having different release dates by Patreon tier is a good marketing idea. It wouldn't be unthinkable having people playing the most likely leaked version on the 13th sooner than people that contribute playing their legit one on the 24th.

Tom10

May 25, 2017
I'm not sure if having different release dates by Patreon tier is a good marketing idea. It wouldn't be unthinkable having people playing the most likely leaked version on the 13th sooner than people that contribute playing their legit one on the 24th.
I guess some people on Patreon don't know about the leaked version that is going on over here. Or it could just be a means to support the developer.

Fran100

Sep 21, 2018
Every adult games developer does that. It's just fair that people who contribute more will get access to the game earlier than people who only pay 5$ or something. And not every person visits formus or websites where you can download those games because they want to support the developer and they don't want to steal the games.

Reactions: JianYang-69

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I guess some people on Patreon don't know about the leaked version that is going on over here. Or it could just be a means to support the developer.
Every adult games developer does that. It's just fair that people who contribute more will get access to the game earlier than people who only pay 5$ or something. And not every person visits formus or websites where you can download those games because they want to support the developer and they don't want to steal the games.
I can understand some people wanting to support the developer regardles of rewards (but this would mean they would support it at that tier anyway), but I couldn't help being cheated if I were a supporting customer and would have to play a legit version while there are leaked versions already around.

Because more people do it doesn't mean it's good. It's made to make people support at higher tiers, but I don't think it's a good way of doing it. It may even disencourage people to stop supporting him.

Fran100

Sep 21, 2018
I can understand some people wanting to support the developer regardles of rewards (but this would mean they would support it at that tier anyway), but I couldn't help being cheated if I were a supporting customer and would have to play a legit version while there are leaked versions already around.

Because more people do it doesn't mean it's good. It's made to make people support at higher tiers, but I don't think it's a good way of doing it. It may even disencourage people to stop supporting him.
Well it's not his fault that people leak his game right after the initial release. He can't do much regarding the leaks but giving access to the newest update for every patron at the same time wouldn't be fair with patrons that pay 25+$.

Reactions: JianYang-69
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes