laliandra

May 2, 2019
so before anyone paying below $5 didn't have access to the game and now it's gonna be below $10 yet he talks about fair? :rolleyes:
these are monthly suscriptions so they end up paying way more than $10 in the end. and some of his minions come here to attack us when those who pay less depend on sites like these one to get any game content at all for what they have payed (that in most cases adds up to more than $10 with all the monthly fees...)

i'm grateful and appreciate the people that support the creators, of course very few can support more than a limited ammount of them. this is in no way against them, it's against the few who come here and attack the people sharing games when it's the creators that start these ridiculous situations, consequence of their greedy and unfair policies. in the end they are the main reason of the popularity of sites like these. and let's not talk about how it's these forums that gives them 99% of their supporters in the first place...

this is my tier list, that redhead was trash:LOL:

i my-image.png

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
MAH BOY! You'll be getting promoted for this, great answers to all the girls. It's not just the DIK house but it is the most brutal, Hell if we really wanted to we could add to the cuckolding of Dawe :KEK:. Oh I do plan on punishing Heather for what she said, That was always going to happen it didn't need mentioning because she's on the list.
Also I just realized I'm actually retarded and I've been calling her Elana when her name is Elena :LUL:

I doubt Sally is a double agent, I do however like the Tribeta theory.

Oh Dany won't be the feminist goal for Hell Week, In fact I didn't put her in there for the sake of Hell Week. It's either Jade or Maya depending on what path you have taken. As for proof I think it's in the game as is just with tiny typos on DPC's part. Jamie is dating and cheating on his girlfriend Dany. Dany is also dating someone named "Jaime". Believable honest typo IMO.

Oh I think very much so for Ashley, While we know very little about her. But she is at the movie night at the HOT house, Won't be long for best wing-girl Quinn makes her an offer she can't refuse.
By proof on Dany I mean we have to show proof we fucked a feminist, and we can't go with a video of Dany and say "Hey, Jaime. I fucked your girlfriend, am I a DIK now?" :ROFLMAO: I do believe the Jaime/Jamie thing to be a typo, but that's another story.

I'm not sure Quinn will expand more, but maybe that's what makes Riona quit for good.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
so before anyone paying below $5 didn't have access to the game and now it's gonna be below $10 yet he talks about fair? :rolleyes:
these are monthly suscriptions so they end up paying way more than $10 in the end. and some of his minions come here to attack us when those who pay less depend on sites like these one to get any game content at all for what they have payed (that in most cases adds up to more than $10 with all the monthly fees...)

i'm grateful and appreciate the people that support the creators, of course very few can support more than a limited ammount of them. this is in no way against them, it's against the few who come here and attack the people sharing games when it's the creators that start these ridiculous situations, consequence of their greedy and unfair policies. in the end they are the main reason of the popularity of sites like these. and let's not talk about how it's these forums that gives them 99% of their supporters in the first place...

i View attachment 500923
hesalive.gif

You like Melissa so you're good.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
The lack of options in that tier list is slightly disappointing. So I went ahead and added a couple of my own
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By proof on Dany I mean we have to show proof we fucked a feminist, and we can't go with a video of Dany and say "Hey, Jaime. I fucked your girlfriend, am I a DIK now?" :ROFLMAO: I do believe the Jaime/Jamie thing to be a typo, but that's another story.

I'm not sure Quinn will expand more, but maybe that's what makes Riona quit for good.
Oh!. Well as I said Dany wouldn't be apart of the Hell Week task. Although that would be fucking hilarious. That's the type of thinking we need Maggot Son! Shit like this will get you promoted!

I think Quinn will expand more not a lot but in tiny bits because she knows she can't use Maya so it's clear she brings in Lilly. Not sure on the Riona part I don't think she will quit for good but I think something will cause a split in the friendship between the two possibly which might add Melaine into the menu? Or better yet Ashley :KEK:.

Last edited:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

i View attachment 500923
Yeah,I would very much like an official confirmation on that,if thats the case than WOW,let`s say someone was crowdfounding since the beggining for a fiver and now he`s gonna lose the very acces to the game he helped to found because Steam release?WOW
If,If,If that is really the case

And it is refreshing to see you post in here again ;)

Fran100

Sep 21, 2018
Seasons 1 is probably gonna be available on Steam in february. So people who are 5$ patrons will have plenty of time to download it since january 24. Then every one who will want to play Season 1 is gonna pay 10$ either on Patreon or Steam. And then DPC will be releasing episodes of Season 2 as usual, first 25+$ then 10+$ and at the end 5+$ until he finishes Season 2 and puts it on Steam again.

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
I wish so much that the Empire could recruit the greats,the legends:
MacMan-88 and Canto Forte ;)
Mel_CrazyPeople.gif

I have no idea what's going on in this thread or how exactly I should reply. Fuck it. Let's do this!
:oops: Did I go too far? Was that too much? I noticed several long posts, I was only trying to fit in :confused:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
View attachment 500605

I have no idea what's going on in this thread or how exactly I should reply. Fuck it. Let's do this!
:oops: Did I go too far? Was that too much? I noticed several long posts, I was only trying to fit in :confused:
For a minute there I thought you had got all caught up in making this list that the others have been doing but it's shots fired and just twisting tales about me :LOL: Don't trust this guy people he'll try and take your women away from you :p
This gif here shows that Mac cannot be trusted and pretty much sums up that whole post :ROFLMAO:
giphy00034.gif

jtjr26

Dec 6, 2019
Having played the game through a few times now one plot thread I was wondering about was if any of the characters were related to the MC through his mother Lynette. She came from a wealthy family and she ran away to be with Neil. I would certainly shake things up some more especially if one of the women the MC has gotten close too is connected in some way. Some of them are from wealthy backgrounds.

Just a thought.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Monetauro

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes