Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Well it's not his fault that people leak his game right after the initial release. He can't do much regarding the leaks but giving access to the newest update for every patron at the same time wouldn't be fair with patrons that pay 25+$.
It may not be his fault, but he is clearly aware of it. And I find it very difficult for the overwhelming majority of patrons not to know either.
I certainly wouldn't like the idea of having the game by official means after I can have it otherwise.
At the same time, who pays 25$ is in the same boat. Therefore, we can say that receiving the game before is not the goal of who pays this amount. So² there are only negative points to doing this.
BUT... If any developer were to stop making choices like this because of "leaks", there would be no developers :LOL:

Edit: BUT WAIT, WHAT ABOUT THE CORIOLAN COURT, HUH, MR. CAN'T DO TWO KINGDOMS? :mad: You already established a kingdom, and one that you were certainly the first of! No takebacks!
Apparently Coriolan approves. :love: :ROFLMAO:

Hey, you modified her breasts, didn't you?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: JianYang-69

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
So, the gist of this is "Shut up and leave me alone." I'll be honest, I'm a bit disappointed. But can do, will do. I'll only respond to one part of this - your "reality check". Respectfully, I don't appreciate being accused of stealing a pic you posted on a public forum. That's ridiculous. Also, posting about your imaginary marriage to Quinn is lame, me doing the same is no more or less lame. Being lame together can be fun, at least until someone shits on it. Pity. And lastly, I'm not nearly sophisticated enough for Photoshop - that was all Paint, baby. It took way, way longer than I expected to make (all the more respect for Coriolan for the work he does, my shitty meme isn't anything compared to his masterpieces!).

Enjoy your Empire, party of one. I will not bother you about it again, promise. Hopefully we can go back to just having fun around here, but if you feel the need to block me or whatever, no hard feelings on my end (though I'd appreciate you at least letting me know so I don't @ you in the future). Sorry this became a "my ball, my game, my rules or I'm going home" type of situation. I thought we were kindred spirits working together. But if things are going to start being unpleasant, I totally agree it is time to live and let live, dropping the subject. So that's what I'll do! And that's the last I'll speak of it :)
So you are dissapointed there are consequences to your actions?I`m not surprised to be frank.
You know perhaps my fantasy of being married to Quinn is lame - I`m fine with that.I`m not trying to copy anyone or take anything from anyone ;)
I told you "stop with the snipes and we can get along",you,shitted on that offer Georgie and I`m fine with that aswell.

The party of one huh?Even after specificly naming the members,explaining to you how this thing works,do you have problems with understanding what you read?
I`m going nowhere Goergie,I`m here to stay.Me,along with others brought the ball,agreed on the rules and than you come along and want to take the ball and change the rules,it`s just not going to happen but again you are free to bring your own ball and play on your side of the court,no one is going to bother you.

" I thought we were kindred spirits working together."
2.gif
- How can you say that with a str8 face?Honestly the level of audacity is almost impressive,all of your interactions with me have been hostile in one way or another I mean...
3.gif

Doesn`t matter,I`m gonna leave you with 1 thing
1 quality of Quinn that made me fall for her the most,is her honesty,with herself and with others,I wish more people would be that real.;)

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I'm not sure if having different release dates by Patreon tier is a good marketing idea. It wouldn't be unthinkable having people playing the most likely leaked version on the 13th sooner than people that contribute playing their legit one on the 24th.
This line sounds more concerning:

When the Steam version is released, Being a DIK: Season 1 will be available in the $10 tier on Patreon, as I must treat customers as equal as possible (Steam policy).

Does it mean the game will stop being available for 5$ patreons or am I reading that wrong?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Well it's not his fault that people leak his game right after the initial release. He can't do much regarding the leaks but giving access to the newest update for every patron at the same time wouldn't be fair with patrons that pay 25+$.
It's not his fault that people leak things, but he should the fact that they will in his decision making. If people stops supporting him because they don't see any benefit of doing it it's not a good decision, is it? Considering that people that support him regardless of rewards will continuto do so what do you think people at low tier who care about rewards will do, support him at a higher tier or stop supporting him and get the leaked version?
This line sounds more concerning:

When the Steam version is released, Being a DIK: Season 1 will be available in the $10 tier on Patreon, as I must treat customers as equal as possible (Steam policy).

Does it mean the game will stop being available for 5$ patreons or am I reading that wrong?
...Ehm. Apparently yes. I didn't notice it.

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
My top of girls physically talking

1 Sage
2 Camila
3 Bella
4 Maya
5 Jill
6 Riona
7 Josy
8 Brandi
9 Mona
10 Quinn
11 Envy
12 Jade
13 Cathy
14 Melanie
15 Sally

And also to not write another message, I just love how DPC makes characters. You know probably when you meet Chad for the first time you think "oh here it comes the big muscles idiot" like in summertimesaga with the bully but instead you hace a very interesting character instead of a walking cliché with his own path. Same with Tybalt who I thought it will be a classist acting like a stiff and talking and refering to you as a beggar and talking about your rags and stuff, and it is more like a douchebag who just ignores you because obviously he doesn't think both of you are on the same level BUT he does not make an scene when you sleep in the house like I thought he would do.

And I could continue with more characters but you get the idea, just appreciating how good DPC is as a dev and writter.

ILYA46277

May 25, 2019
Привет! Существует переводчик для этой игры? Мне нужен русский, с английским вообще не понимаю.
Hi! Is there a translator for this game? I need Russian, I don't understand English at all.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
So the total DIK path is cucking the entire DIK House? ... Yeah, I'm down lmao.
MAH BOY! You'll be getting promoted for this, great answers to all the girls. It's not just the DIK house but it is the most brutal, Hell if we really wanted to we could add to the cuckolding of Dawe :KEK:. Oh I do plan on punishing Heather for what she said, That was always going to happen it didn't need mentioning because she's on the list.
Also I just realized I'm actually retarded and I've been calling her Elana when her name is Elena :LUL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I doubt Sally is a double agent, I do however like the Tribeta theory.

Oh Dany won't be the feminist goal for Hell Week, In fact I didn't put her in there for the sake of Hell Week. It's either Jade or Maya depending on what path you have taken. As for proof I think it's in the game as is just with tiny typos on DPC's part. Jamie is dating and cheating on his girlfriend Dany. Dany is also dating someone named "Jaime". Believable honest typo IMO.

Oh I think very much so for Ashley, While we know very little about her. But she is at the movie night at the HOT house, Won't be long for best wing-girl Quinn makes her an offer she can't refuse.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes