MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
So did Palpatine and look at how that worked out I'm sure one of Macs heroes did the same as well :LOL: and we don't need Jade being represented in such a light I'm sure you would say the same if it were your position with Quinn.
I'm offended that you would even suggest that he is a hero of mine. Those things that we were told he was eradicating are still here and even more powerful! He was a colossal failure :LOL: And I don't know why you don't trust me after everything that's happened since August. Since I became active your Likes have exploded in number....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You should seriously consider appointing me Chancellor of the Jade Empire :cool:
I mean Palpatine is kind of a hero in general...but that`s besides the point!
With your 2nd argument I cannot argue,even though it`s Mac(!) we`re talkin` about,our Empire wouldn`t be worth much if I were to betray your trust
View attachment 501310

MacMan-88 I am sorry but your first request cannot be granted after all:cry:We have to respect each others autonomy or the Empire will crumble,the 2nd and 3rd however...:sneaky:
So you are fine with an mormontmunist regime? The Empire won't last long unless...

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Beta testing and proof reading are ongoing.

The Patreon release dates of Being a DIK: Season 1 will be:

+$25 tiers: January 10

+$10 tiers: January 13

+$5 tiers: January 24

The release date for the Steam version hasn't been set, yet.

I've been working on it and testing DLC builds for the future seasons.

When the Steam version is released, Being a DIK: Season 1 will be available in the $10 tier on Patreon, as I must treat customers as equal as possible (Steam policy).

Have a Happy New Year!

Dr PinkCake
Nice. There are quite a few games updating in January. :cool:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm offended that you would even suggest that he is a hero of mine. Those things that we were told he was eradicating are still here and even more powerful! He was a colossal failure :LOL: And I don't know why you don't trust me after everything that's happened since August. Since I became active your Likes have exploded in number....
You should seriously consider appointing me Chancellor of the Jade Empire :cool:
I think not especially after that little stunt you did yesterday with a certain video :LOL: And I can't trust you around Jade besides I think you are more interested in the CoBD girls anyway ;)

• Wow
Reactions: MadMac-88

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
I think not especially after that little stunt you did yesterday with a certain video :LOL: And I can't trust you around Jade besides I think you are more interested in the CoBD girls anyway ;)
I only wanted people to know you are the best F95er... And it was merely a retaliatory jab for a jab you threw at me earlier in the month ;) So if you refuse to appoint me Chancellor that only leaves me one option...

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I do ave a little bit of hope for that mean roommate that the MC had at the beginning of our story. He reminds me of a person who would help you in a horrible situation like the cop in Crash. I think he really did feel bad about that guitar thing deep down. Some of his "I'm a big asshole" routine is kind of an act I'm sure

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I only wanted people to know you are the best F95er... And it was merely a retaliatory jab for a jab you threw at me earlier in the month ;) So if you refuse to appoint me Chancellor that only leaves me one option...
Am I tripping here or did I already see this post? :LOL: that's just torture but for Jade, I can get through this :p

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
So you are fine with an mormontmunist regime? The Empire won't last long unless...
I...I ayayay hehe I simply cannot mingle into individual Kingdom`s interests
I do have a temprary solution
Because
You know
Cathy does not have an official representant,I mean she`s a worthy piece of ass
...and a great masseur...I heard :p

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
I...I ayayay hehe I simply cannot mingle into individual Kingdom`s interests
I do have a temprary solution
Because
You know
Cathy does not have an official representant,I mean she`s a worthy piece of ass
...and a great masseur...I heard :p
Fine, I'll take it. I'll take Sage too if she's available... Am I allowed to have a 2 Queen Kingdom? :unsure: This doesn't mean I've given up on Jade... Oh no, far from it. I'll be ready to pounce on her as soon as Mormont leaves her unattended for even a second.
RedPandaPounce.gif

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Fine, I'll take it. I'll take Sage too if she's available... Am I allowed to have a 2 Queen Kingdom? :unsure: This doesn't mean I've given up on Jade... Oh no, far from it. I'll be ready to pounce on her as soon as Mormont leaves her unattended for even a second.
View attachment 501606
The beauty of the Empire is that you`re free to like even all of them,who`s gonna stop the Mac Man?
3.gif
(It would be nice though if you would show some appreciation to Cathy as her official representative :KEK: )
However Sage does have a "fan club" and we are centered around the "side" ladies,with Josy being an exception because of how much hate she was reciving and how lil knights she had

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
The beauty of the Empire is that you`re free to like even all of them,who`s gonna stop the Mac Man?
View attachment 501608
(It would be nice though if you would show some appreciation to Cathy as her official representative :KEK: )
However Sage does have a "fan club" and we are centered around the "side" ladies,with Josy being an exception because of how much hate she was reciving and how lil knights she had
I'm assuming Dependable_223 is already the representative of the Sage Kingdom, right? My mistake, Depends... I'm not a regular here, I forgot :confused: I apologize to you ;)

Yes, I am now the official representative of the Cathy Kingdom. She has now been given that She-Wolf of the 88 title and her first assignment is to rescue Jade from Mormont. Jade and Cathy must be united to form the Sexy Teacher Realm :cool:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I'm assuming Dependable_223 is already the representative of the Sage Kingdom, right? My mistake, Depends... I'm not a regular here, I forgot :confused: I apologize to you ;)

Yes, I am now the official representative of the Cathy Kingdom. She has now been given that She-Wolf of the 88 title and her first assignment is to rescue Jade from Mormont. Jade and Cathy must be united to form the Sexy Teacher Realm :cool:
This is the perfect O.P.P.O.R.T.U.N.I.T.Y. presenting itself right in front of our eyes,why couldn`t Cathy`s Kingdom get along with the Kingdom of Jade?Wouldn`t it be nice?The union formed itself,naturally
just shake on it guys
3.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes