MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
This is the perfect O.P.P.O.R.T.U.N.I.T.Y. presenting itself right in front of our eyes,why couldn`t Cathy`s Kingdom get along with the Kingdom of Jade?Wouldn`t it be nice?The union formed itself,naturally
just shake on it guys
View attachment 501639
Yes! This is perfect! I love it! I hereby declare a truce with Mormont and the Jade Kingdom. We will work towards a formidable alliance from this point foward.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jade and Cathy Imperial Nations, JaCIN... Dammit! Jackin' again :FacePalm::KEK:

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Buttsmarnn
You are absolutely right!
Here is the complete and updated list.
Perfection my good man! After I made those comments I made a quick and dirty edit to my Tier List & post but I think I ended up going a crappy route with the pictures I picked. I knew you were a sly dog like myself :KEK:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Perfection my good man! After I made those comments I made a quick and dirty edit to my Tier List & post but I think I ended up going a crappy route with the pictures I picked. I knew you were a sly dog like myself :KEK:
Ahhhh I knew Sally would be top tier! :BootyTime: :KEK:
Brother, the more the merrier! As psychotic as any of them may be. :LOL:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Out of curiosity whats stopping any of you guys from making your own game? Money? Time? Technical skills?

Im thinking of starting a project soon i'd like some feedback if you dont mind.
A complete and utter lack of any skills relevant to making good games or to making me a decent human being.

₩on

Dec 26, 2019
Holy shit one of the best games I've played actually. Can't wait to buy this on Steam. That guitar is the same as Melody's guitar from the game Melody. Wonder if there is a connection between the two stories.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Out of curiosity whats stopping any of you guys from making your own game? Money? Time? Technical skills?

I've dabbled in some animation before but wasn't very good at it my skills would be pretty limited in that case and I've created my own character before as well but I wasn't very patient at creating that so that's what rules me out of making games, although making the story would be fun.

Holy shit one of the best games I've played actually. Can't wait to buy this on Steam. That guitar is the same as Melody's guitar from the game Melody. Wonder if there is a connection between the two stories.
It's just a case of reusing objects I doubt there is any connection. It's like in a lot of these games you always see the same kind of rooms.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019

Well now that I've cleaned up the dirt I've done here. Thanks CrazyRabbit :LOL:
I would like to do, quite a lot.
I understand a bit of programming myself, although I have no* clue how they make these games.
These times, I even asked our dear Coriolan for a help on this. I haven't taken the time to look at the tutorials yet, but at least I've already installed DAZ. Maybe on this vacation I spend some time on it.

Last edited:

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Our people were as always at war lately :p and now you want a truce after you say this?

This is why I cannot accept a truce. :LOL:
That's way in the past now, pal ;) And it was well before I realized you are a big Trump supporter (thanks name88 for bringing that to light (y)). It's only natural that we agree to a truce and start working together, right? Come on! This is a great thing. We are well on our way to forming the Sexy Teacher Reich... Realm! I meant Realm! The Sexy Teacher Realm. Time to celebrate...

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes