Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Well yeah but he'll be pissed nonetheless, since his sister will get dicked, people will talk. It's like Chad getting pissed off about MC's advances on Sage, he doesn't give 2 shits about her but only cares about his reputation. I'm sure Tommy will be pissed off because of the same reason. And there is a way he can use the "code" since it was mentioned many times before, "Family comes first". My guess is he'll try to split MC and Josy apart, but MC won't give 2 shits anyways.

Sending a pic of Josy deepthroating is actually a good idea, if we get the option I'll definitely do that. I don't care what happens next, lmao
Why would people care if MC is dicking Josy? They're both first years and the only person who would care is Tommy like Derek being the only person who would care about MC being with Maya. The difference between Sage and Josy is that all of campus knows about Chad and Sage.

₩on

Dec 26, 2019
Can someone please tell me when the next episode is coming and what percent is the game completed at please? I want to get the full version of this game like so bad....

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Can someone please tell me when the next episode is coming and what percent is the game completed at please? I want to get the full version of this game like so bad....
January 10th.

The upcoming update marks the completion of Season 1 and seeing as we're getting 3 seasons according to DPC we're still a LONG ways out from the game being completed.

Last edited:

₩on

Dec 26, 2019
January 10th.

The upcoming update mark the completion of Season 1 and seeing as we're getting 3 seasons according to DPC we're still a LONG ways out from the game being completed.
Got a quick question: I installed the Being A Dik here and like just finished it where he finds out the girl he like is actually with his roommate so is this the finish of season 1?

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
Hooo, miss a day, miss a year in this thread.

So you are dissapointed there are consequences to your actions?I`m not surprised to be frank.
You know perhaps my fantasy of being married to Quinn is lame - I`m fine with that.I`m not trying to copy anyone or take anything from anyone ;)
I told you "stop with the snipes and we can get along",you,shitted on that offer Georgie and I`m fine with that aswell.

The party of one huh?Even after specificly naming the members,explaining to you how this thing works,do you have problems with understanding what you read?
I`m going nowhere Goergie,I`m here to stay.Me,along with others brought the ball,agreed on the rules and than you come along and want to take the ball and change the rules,it`s just not going to happen but again you are free to bring your own ball and play on your side of the court,no one is going to bother you.

" I thought we were kindred spirits working together."
View attachment 500839
- How can you say that with a str8 face?Honestly the level of audacity is almost impressive,all of your interactions with me have been hostile in one way or another I mean...
View attachment 500840

Doesn`t matter,I`m gonna leave you with 1 thing
1 quality of Quinn that made me fall for her the most,is her honesty,with herself and with others,I wish more people would be that real.;)
name88 I don't get why you're being actively unpleasant. I think there's some kind of misunderstanding, so in an effort to clear things up:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tl;dr: I tried to be light-hearted with you. You’ve taken offense. Fair enough; I will stop making jokes with or at you. Stop attacking my character. Your patience has clearly run out, and now mine has as well. Let’s both drop it so we don’t bog down the thread with any more negativity. Surely we can agree to that? This is supposed to be a place for fun!

I approve of this so god dam much, However have you considered making a slight change "Receptionist's & Tina & Cafeteria Girl"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1577763744645.png

I will commit to The Leather-Looking Receptionist and the lunch lady with no qualms. I would hesitate at Tina, but in the end I'd get her done. The SCHOOL RECEPTIONIST though? Ah...... Yikes. You're really testing my resolve here, Buttsmarnn . If it has to be done, it has to be done, but can I at least bring a Bag'n'Gag to cover that face and muffle her noises? If she squeals and it at all sounds like a pig I'm gonna be a flight risk. o_O

I note in your updated Tier List half the E Section was on our DIKlist. I see you too are giving 150% :ROFLMAO:

Buttsmarnn
You are absolutely right!
Here is the complete and updated list.

View attachment 501641
Got questions about your hand and Deer Old Friend, Monetauro ? How could you doubt them after so many years of loyal service?! They'll be with you through thick and thin, no judgment, no sass. And if you can manage it, they could be in on the Camila Bang Train right there alongside you (Deer Old Friend can watch... or if you're really creative, participate too - after all, he's pretty horny)!
Put those beautiful bastards where they belong, S+!! And so, Camila...

1577764780080.png 1577764667510.png

Does anyone else think by the time we get have carnal relations with Jill she'll be really kinky?
Isaneclownposey She seems like a motherly figure, so I guess if we take that to its extreme she might be into some baby play infantilizing the MC. That's... quite a mental image. :oops: But other than that, or maybe a surprise "I'm actually into BDSM because I want to punish bad bullies" turn, I don't really see Jill as a kink stop. Even Maya seems more kinky to me due to her openness to experimentation. I'm ready and willing to find out though!

Speaking of Jill, Coriolan Wow! You really got Jill's face down! :love: Is Jill pretty close to whatever her model's standard face is, or was that just your attention to detail and fine care? I shouldn't keep getting so surprised by how impressive your renders are, because you have more than proved it's a talent not a fluke, but damn! I'm so impressed! Have you designed any models of your own?

₩on

Dec 26, 2019
So is the end of season 1 just him finding out the girl he likes is the girlfriend of his roommate?

Deoku

May 5, 2017
No. That was the end of Episode 3. Season 1 is composed of the first 4 episodes.
Just speculating here but I wonder if that means he changed the number of episodes he plans to do? Many pages back in the thread people mentioned 10 episodes in total, but if he's dividing seasons into 4 episodes do you think he'll actually do 12 in total to keep things even? :unsure: It would be strange to have two 4 episode seasons then the third one as just 2 episodes. Makes me wonder, unless he's just going to make the next seasons 3 each then I guess it could come out to 10. Now I'm curious how this will go.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes