Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Speaking of Jill, Coriolan Wow! You really got Jill's face down! :love: Is Jill pretty close to whatever her model's standard face is, or was that just your attention to detail and fine care? I shouldn't keep getting so surprised by how impressive your renders are, because you have more than proved it's a talent not a fluke, but damn! I'm so impressed! Have you designed any models of your own?
I haven't really changed much from the basic model, since there's not much to change...well, yes, there's one thing I don't like about the basic model, and that's the breasts.

They seem (to my taste) a little too square at the bottom...

I don't have pictures to show you, but I prefer when the lines are more harmonious, the curves more rounded, I don't know if I made myself understood.

As for creating my own models, yes, I've already done it, well I take existing models (or a Genesis 3 or 8 base) and thanks to the morphs at my disposal, I can modify everything, the same thing when I try to modify a character to make it look like a game character like Badik for example.

By the way, in my signature, you can see that I had tried to create my own game, but the project seems a bit big, so it's at a standstill, I started to turn to creating a mini story, it will be simpler, I'll present it to you when it's finished.

Josy folly.jpg

jtjr26

Dec 6, 2019
Couple questions:

1 - I named my character James. When Bella's brings the MC to her home to sleep it off after they kiss and she goes to bed she says 'Go slow James' before relieving her tension. Is that a coincidence or is her husbands name James?

2 - Been reading the forums for this game. Whats with all the Maya dislike. She is one of my favorite characters. Her mysterious motives for needing money aside I fine her to bee a fun and outgoing character. I am not bothered by this of not coming clean about having a girlfriend. I mean the MC can fuck a wide variety of ladies. She is less of a whore and a liar then his is (by an order of magnitude how I play him).

3 - Is it possible to beat Chad in the fight where he sucker punched you or is that a scripted event to progress the Jill story line.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Couple questions:

1 - I named my character James. When Bella's brings the MC to her home to sleep it off after they kiss and she goes to bed she says 'Go slow James' before relieving her tension. Is that a coincidence or is her husbands name James?

2 - Been reading the forums for this game. Whats with all the Maya dislike. She is one of my favorite characters. Her mysterious motives for needing money aside I fine her to bee a fun and outgoing character. I am not bothered by this of not coming clean about having a girlfriend. I mean the MC can fuck a wide variety of ladies. She is less of a whore and a liar then his is (by an order of magnitude how I play him).

3 - Is it possible to beat Chad in the fight where he sucker punched you or is that a scripted event to progress the Jill story line.
1) I checked the scene you're referring to and the name Bella uses is whatever character name you picked. :)

2) The Maya thing tends to be a sensitive topic. You have those who believe she lied to and deceived the MC while asking him to be 100% honest, and those who feel that what she did was perfectly fine. Naturally those that feel she was wrong are the ones that you see disliking her. She actually had more fans before the last episode occurred, but the revelations of Episode 3 changed that for some as you can see.

3) You can "beat" Chad in the fight and he'll come out of it bruised and a bit bloody, but the sucker punch will always happen. The end result is scripted

Last edited:

jtjr26

Dec 6, 2019
Depends. Are we talking about kinky as in fetishes or kinky as in she just has a high sex drive/libido? People confuse the two sometimes (not saying that you are just trying to make sure we are on the same page). I don't think she'll have any odd kinks or fetishes, but I could believe that she might hide a high sex drive. :unsure:

Jill similar to Bella hides certain sides of herself; just nowhere near as much. Aside from the incident with the MC's hand/arm while sleeping; hinting on at least some subconscious level it is on her mind. When talking to her at times she apologizes for saying certain things or laughing at things a "woman of her stature" shouldn't. I bring all of this up to say that... whatever training and lessons she's received fail to hide her normal personality at times which slips through the cracks. Not to mention other conversations in the bed before falling asleep with her that night of the fight. The "rich girl" thing isn't part of her natural self. So when we do finally open that sexual box...:sneaky: it could very well be Pandora's box when it comes to sex with Jill. Especially if she's been bottling it up because of the reasons I've mentioned earlier.

I for one hope that that's the case, because I want to see just how hot Jill can really get. My MC is going to work that thing on that exquisite mattress until we fall through the wooden floors of that mansion! :p R.I.P. bed, Let's go JILL!!!

I think without the introduction of the MC then Jill probably would have done what is expected of her. Be a good girl and be with the rich stiff Tybalt and probably be trapped in a loveless marriage like Jade is. Clearly she does not feel any passion from him but was probably trying to do what was expected of her by letting him court her. As she is depicted Jill seems to get excited when the MC is around and not just about music. As for Jill's kinkiness well I guess that would depend on the nature of her past trauma and if it has affected her sexual habits at all.

Also is Tybalt related to Jade and/or her husband.? Could not help to notice his was one of the pictures Jade through at her husband. Interested to find out. For a laugh if Tybalt was Jade's son seeing the MC and her kissing in her office would be upsetting and take him down a per or two.

Cheers Happy New Year.

Last edited:

Fran100

Sep 21, 2018
This post is getting too cheerfully due to the end of the year, so I'm gonna ask a hypothetical question.

Based on the tier list and for obvious reasons we all agree on how to feel about Leah (AL). If there is a "Leah" on this game, who will it be? why? how?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't really think there's gonna be "Leah" in BaDIK because DPC can't use the same types of characters for every game. There will definitely be some unexpected antagonist. If I were to guess I would say Bella cause she seems really suspicious and she's hiding some kind of secret. There were some interesting and mysterious lines in Episode 3 that she said that I don't really understand yet. I'm sure Episode 4 is gonna give us some answers for a couple of questions but even more mysteries will appear. TBH it will be probably my last episode I play until the game (or at least Season 2) is finished. I just prefer playing full games at once and not episode by episode but it really depends on how Episode 4 is gonna end cause if the ending will be crazy I don't know if I will be able to wait that long.

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
Depends. Are we talking about kinky as in fetishes or kinky as in she just has a high sex drive/libido? People confuse the two sometimes (not saying that you are just trying to make sure we are on the same page). I don't think she'll have any odd kinks or fetishes, but I could believe that she might hide a high sex drive. :unsure:

Jill similar to Bella hides certain sides of herself; just nowhere near as much. Aside from the incident with the MC's hand/arm while sleeping; hinting on at least some subconscious level it is on her mind. When talking to her at times she apologizes for saying certain things or laughing at things a "woman of her stature" shouldn't. I bring all of this up to say that... whatever training and lessons she's received fail to hide her normal personality at times which slips through the cracks. Not to mention other conversations in the bed before falling asleep with her that night of the fight. The "rich girl" thing isn't part of her natural self. So when we do finally open that sexual box...:sneaky: it could very well be Pandora's box when it comes to sex with Jill. Especially if she's been bottling it up because of the reasons I've mentioned earlier.

I for one hope that that's the case, because I want to see just how hot Jill can really get. My MC is going to work that thing on that exquisite mattress until we fall through the wooden floors of that mansion! :p R.I.P. bed, Let's go JILL!!!

I'm bout to go Crazy in episode 4
View attachment 7495c6d5deadf1d02d7e966da37dd5a2.mp4

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Also is Tybalt related to Jade and/or her husband.? Could not help to notice his was one of the pictures Jade through at her husband. Interested to find out. For a laugh if Tybalt was Jade's son seeing the MC and her kissing in her office would be upsetting and take him down a per or two.
Yeah they are related in some form though it hasn't been made clear to what extent just yet. As for Tybalt catching me with Jade, I'm avoiding any decisions that can give Tybalt an advantage over me in my playthrough. So no stealing money out of her room, and letting Derek take the picture on Tybalt's bed ,etc. You're right though it is something I'd love to destroy him with if it wouldn't backfire. Take Jill out of his life and smash Jade too; I could only imagine the kick to the nuts those would be for him. :ROFLMAO: :devilish: I have a feeling some decisions he will use as weapons to turn Jill away from you, so I'll handle Jade for the Hell Week thing, but only if the situation looks like there's no way Tybalt would be around. :p

I'm bout to go Crazy in episode 4
You and me both Jill Ivory !!

Last edited:

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Well, that's still the big question of how much experience does she have? I don't think she has much, her interactions with Bella about the MC tell me she is probably quite reserved.
I'm 100% sure Jill is an undercover freak but without the experience of an older woman like Jade or Bella. I mean just look at how quick we got to share the same bed with her. Even best friends wouldn't allow us to cuddle after an ass whoppin :LOL:.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
I'm 100% sure Jill is an undercover freak but without the experience of an older woman like Jade or Bella. I mean just look at how quick we got to share the same bed with her. Even best friends wouldn't allow us to cuddle after an ass whoppin :LOL:.
Yeah Jill gave me all the signals I needed that night. :sneaky: Just met once or twice already down to our underwear in her bed, arms around my neck, delicious yoga thighs got my hands/arm in a vice grip, and a humping so moist and juicy that most chefs would hang their aprons up in shame. :love: My question would be what happened that morning when she woke up before us? She had to have seen that situation and realized what went down, and unfortunately it wasn't me but I'll take what I can get from her for now! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes