pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
DrPinkCake on Patreon

Release date announcement
Beta testing and proof reading are ongoing.
The Patreon release dates of Being a DIK: Season 1 will be:

+$25 tiers: January 10
+$10 tiers: January 13
+$5 tiers: January 24

The release date for the Steam version hasn't been set, yet.
I've been working on it and testing DLC builds for the future seasons.
When the Steam version is released, Being a DIK: Season 1 will be available in the $10 tier on Patreon, as I must treat customers as equal as possible (Steam policy).

Have a Happy New Year!
Dr PinkCake

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well today is the new years eve celebaration…. So before I forget I wanna wish my maggot brothers and sisters a happy new year in advance :giggle:

Stay safe everyone.. drink responsibly.. And dont drive when drunk :giggle:

And have a wonderfull time today everyone ! See u all back in 2020 (y)

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Just speculating here but I wonder if that means he changed the number of episodes he plans to do? Many pages back in the thread people mentioned 10 episodes in total, but if he's dividing seasons into 4 episodes do you think he'll actually do 12 in total to keep things even? :unsure: It would be strange to have two 4 episode seasons then the third one as just 2 episodes. Makes me wonder, unless he's just going to make the next seasons 3 each then I guess it could come out to 10. Now I'm curious how this will go.
DPC stated on Discord a while back that he'll extend BaDIK if he feels it to be necessary. 10 episodes is just the bare minimum. 12-15 episodes seems like the most likely option.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Got questions about your hand and Deer Old Friend, @Monetauro ? How could you doubt them after so many years of loyal service?! They'll be with you through thick and thin, no judgment, no sass. And if you can manage it, they could be in on the Camila Bang Train right there alongside you (Deer Old Friend can watch... or if you're really creative, participate too - after all, he's pretty horny)!
Put those beautiful bastards where they belong, S+!! And so, Camila...

1577764780080.png
1577764667510.png
That's why I like you. The problem was that I put the hand and the deer head down there, not a certain person.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Maggots brothers!
I will leave my wishes for a wonderful new year for you all!
Just as our friend michael1984 always reminds us, I will reenter and ask you all to leave the car in the garage, because we should all get drunk today!

Oh, and I will leave you with a small souvenir too. I made this banner some time ago to use it in sig and ended up not. If anyone wants, feel free.

If anything, see you again in 2020! (where are the flying cars, huh?)

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Does anyone else think by the time we get have carnal relations with Jill she'll be really kinky?
Yes,most certainly,I`m sure she`s a devil in the sheets... :devilish:
Why would people care if MC is dicking Josy? They're both first years and the only person who would care is Tommy like Derek being the only person who would care about MC being with Maya. The difference between Sage and Josy is that all of campus knows about Chad and Sage.
I`m sure some ladies will care... :LOL:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm talking about a hypothetical faithful route :p

I hope Jill turns out to be a devil in the sheets that'd be hot asf given her usual personality.
Well, that's still the big question of how much experience does she have? I don't think she has much, her interactions with Bella about the MC tell me she is probably quite reserved.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Well, that's still the big question of how much experience does she have? I don't think she has much, her interactions with Bella about the MC tell me she is probably quite reserved.
Agreed. I was gonna say that Bella could have told her some tips but then I remember she hasn't gotten any in quite a while so scratch that.

MC could always teach her some things if she isn't.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Does anyone else think by the time we get have carnal relations with Jill she'll be really kinky?
Depends. Are we talking about kinky as in fetishes or kinky as in she just has a high sex drive/libido? People confuse the two sometimes (not saying that you are just trying to make sure we are on the same page). I don't think she'll have any odd kinks or fetishes, but I could believe that she might hide a high sex drive. :unsure:

Jill similar to Bella hides certain sides of herself; just nowhere near as much. Aside from the incident with the MC's hand/arm while sleeping; hinting on at least some subconscious level it is on her mind. When talking to her at times she apologizes for saying certain things or laughing at things a "woman of her stature" shouldn't. I bring all of this up to say that... whatever training and lessons she's received fail to hide her normal personality at times which slips through the cracks. Not to mention other conversations in the bed before falling asleep with her that night of the fight. The "rich girl" thing isn't part of her natural self. So when we do finally open that sexual box...:sneaky: it could very well be Pandora's box when it comes to sex with Jill. Especially if she's been bottling it up because of the reasons I've mentioned earlier.

I for one hope that that's the case, because I want to see just how hot Jill can really get. My MC is going to work that thing on that exquisite mattress until we fall through the wooden floors of that mansion! :p R.I.P. bed, Let's go JILL!!!

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Hooo, miss a day, miss a year in this thread.

name88 I don't get why you're being actively unpleasant. I think there's some kind of misunderstanding, so in an effort to clear things up:

Tl;dr: I tried to be light-hearted with you. You’ve taken offense. Fair enough; I will stop making jokes with or at you. Stop attacking my character. Your patience has clearly run out, and now mine has as well. Let’s both drop it so we don’t bog down the thread with any more negativity. Surely we can agree to that? This is supposed to be a place for fun!

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes