Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I thought for a minute I'd taken a wrong turn and walked into the DeLuca thread it's not about the sex with that it's more about the story, but we are going way off topic here, let's keep it to BaDIK update releases next week what are you guys looking forward to the most in the update? For me, it's the car journey with Jade :p and I want to see how Josy will fit into everything now.
The "ride" with Jade and anything with Lily. Aftermath of Quinn Riona 3some is also a must aaand there is the movie night.

I have a feeling Sage will be one of my favorites but we shall see

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I wouldn't worry so much about him to leave a women like Bella behind whatever the case may be is madness and she deserves better and I'd say the MC is a much better option here.
Assuming she isn't at fault for her situation she definitely deserves better, however if it turns out she is partly responsible for her current situation then she (seemingly) has the opportunity to start over with MC. Rejecting guys by using the married card only to go home to your imaginary husband doesn't sit well with me as the player given the fact that we're able to pursue her romantically.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
I thought for a minute I'd taken a wrong turn and walked into the DeLuca thread it's not about the sex with that it's more about the story, but we are going way off topic here, let's keep it to BaDIK update releases next week what are you guys looking forward to the most in the update? For me, it's the car journey with Jade :p and I want to see how Josy will fit into everything now.
1) Date with Jill and anything Jill related is #1 in the next episode for me

2) Finding out more about Bella and seeing how what happened at the end of episode 3 changes things with her now.

3) Seeing if Sage finally finds this mystery person Chad is with and if her feelings about simply being fuck buddies takes a turn (though I think that part is still too soon).

4) Watching how this Maya/Josy situation plays out.

5) Once we find Envy on the app exactly what kind of path it will open for players who are interested in her.

6) If we get to egg the Alpha Nu Omega mansion and wedgie a nerd can I keep those from backfiring on me when it comes to Jill. :Kappa:

7) Finally putting on the DIK jacket, and if it will mean I have to move out of Bella's house. Because let's be real who would want to leave except a handful of crazy people? :p

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
7) Finally putting on the DIK jacket, and if it will mean I have to move out of Bella's house. Because let's be real who would want to leave except a handful of crazy people? :p
This is my biggest gripe with the story so far. I don't wanna leave Isabella's place to go sleep at the DIK's crusty ass dirty floor space. That's such a huge downgrade imo

rocopc

Feb 27, 2019
Anyone got any games to recommend ? ive finished my rotation consisting of

BaDIK
City of Broken Dreamers
Becoming a Rockstar
Milfy City
No More Secrets
Jessical O'Neill Hard news
Melody
Pine Falls
Double Homework

Idc about the genre honestly at this point i just want good games
Almost same rotation of mine haha, you can ad "Bad Memories", and "A Knights Tales" from the top of my head, I suposed that you have already played Triangle, Sisterly Lust, Life with Mary and Good Girl Gone Bad allthis ones are completed

Nathan Young

Jul 8, 2017
Here is my predictions for EP3

Maya
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Troy
Sage
Chad
Quinn
DPC
Bella
Jill
Best Dad?
Derek
Josy
Riona&Camila
dude I just remembered this post. I nailed most of my predictions

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think Jade is not Tybalt's mother. When Jade was swearing with her husband, there was a photograph of Tybalt. And Jade threw this photo at her husband. I think that she would not have begun to throw a photograph of her son.
Could be an Aunt, as we know Tybalts parents are donors and it's unlikely the two professors could afford that so they are some sort of relative to Tybalt.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes