Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Yeah, maybe i should play a DIK first and fuck all around.:4Head:Its kind of hard to play full Chick, when i watch these good girls give MC their heart then i will think : shit i can't be a cheating bastard or some "pure love breaker".
Much love to the kindhearted soul who plays the full chick route(y).
But I CAN'T do it:eek:. I need my HOTs, milfs, strippers, and occasional brawler beatdowns.
Chick Run.gif

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Looking at this gif... I should have named "DPC Pandora's Box" :LOL:

But both at the same time, I doubt it but it is on the list!.
Why don't we summarize this list to: Fuck all the girls that have appeared and will appear in the game :p Great list, by the way.
Also, if Derek invests in that little redhead, I'd rather get her with him along. By her face, she can handle it.
As for the two teachers at the same time, I am 90% sure it will happen. It may not even be during the Hell Week task, but it will happen later. This percentage would only be different if one of the two were classified as LIs.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Why don't we summarize this list to: Fuck all the girls that have appeared and will appear in the game :p Great list, by the way.
Also, if Derek invests in that little redhead, I'd rather get her with him along. By her face, she can handle it.
As for the two teachers at the same time, I am 90% sure it will happen. It may not even be during the Hell Week task, but it will happen later. This percentage would only be different if one of the two were classified as LIs.
I mean we can summarize it like that I guess providing we can still it "The List!". Makes it sound professional and refined and shit when it's clearly just fucking anything with a pair of legs :KEK:.

As for Derek and Ashley getting along I get it, But me on the other hand I however have other plans
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for the Jade and Cathy sandwich I mean I could see it happening and I have a theory of how that falls in place but that is far too many if's. I'm sitting on 50% chance it becomes a reality the reason for it being so low is the lack of interactions between the MC and Cathy thus far BUT that is subject to change of course.

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
There's a lot I'm hoping to see in the next update. One of my playthroughs has me staying with Derek and I'm kinda curious how that might turn out when he hears how I've been completely ignoring him and putting the moves on Maya... And now I'm sad. Woe is me!

• Haha
Reactions: Gods and Triple OG

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
As for the Jade and Cathy sandwich I mean I could see it happening and I have a theory of how that falls in place but that is far too many if's. I'm sitting on 50% chance it becomes a reality the reason for it being so low is the lack of interactions between the MC and Cathy thus far BUT that is subject to change of course.
The "Jade and Cathy sandwich" NEEDS to happen at some point whether it's the next episode or later down the line. Jade seems ready for action and now all we got to do is push Cathy in the right direction ;). Maybe invite her to dinner or help tutor some poor johns until we have her full attention.

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
The "Jade and Cathy sandwich" NEEDS to happen at some point whether it's the next episode or later down the line. Jade seems ready for action and now all we got to do is push Cathy in the right direction ;). Maybe invite her to dinner or help tutor some poor johns until we have her full attention.

Totally but both together? That sound too much, something like an end-ish game reward.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Not saying it won't happen. Saying it has a 50% chance of happening. Cathy and Jade were in the 1st and 2nd spots for my Tier Makers and this is exactly what I need more so than the "Quest" I've handed out.
But before we get a sandwich scene Maggot Son we need to fuck each of them first.

Totally but both together? That sound too much, something like an end-ish game reward.
Depends on how you are looking at the characters thus far I suppose. But I would say it's too early and not too much. Obviously a threesome with Jade and Cathy would down the road we haven't even fucked either of them.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Not saying it won't happen. Saying it has a 50% chance of happening. Cathy and Jade were in the 1st and 2nd spots for my Tier Makers and this is exactly what I need more so than the "Quest" I've handed out.
But before we get a sandwich scene Maggot Son we need to fuck each of them first.
I'm all for this plan(y).
It sounds much better than my extended plan of going on the date app and trying to lure Cathy into a blind date:LOL:.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
I'm all for this plan(y).
It sounds much better than my extended plan of going on the date app and trying to lure Cathy into a blind date:LOL:.
Not a bad idea and you could still potentially do it if the MC makes a second profile on Swyper. Unlikely however I like the idea.
I see it playing out this way: Flirt here and there in the classroom then be a bit more straight forward on the App. Then the next time you flirt in the class room and you are alone it's extremely forward. How you get from flirting to sex is up for you to decide. Personally I'm more in favor of bending her over the desk.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes