Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Here's a fun game ; guess which girl name88 is describing : is it College Tuition-chan or It's Complicated But I'm Basically Cheating-chan ?
If you had been around before 0.2 released you wouldn't have to guess at one point was the most vocal fanbase as well none of the other girls got a look in because of her at times.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Would love to see a Bella smile in this update but I think the MC will have to work away a bit more on that, her ice is melting for him and I just hope it continues without any setbacks my only concern is how Jill would actually react to the MC and Bella.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Jill: "Bella, do you think my new haircut suits me? What about the dress?"
Isabella : "Don't worry, sweetheart, you're adorable."
Jill : "Is that a little smile I see on your face?"
Isabella : "Yes, but you mustn't tell anyone, I don't want them to get scared..."

View attachment 504185
If we already have people who are afraid of her, imagine when she starts smiling!
Those nerds will run to the hills! :LOL:

Poor Bella. She, along with Jill, did nothing but show her good heart.
Speaking of "hair", once again I prefer your choice of hair. Jill looks even more wonderful like that.

Ow, dear Coriolan . Wouldn't you do one with Camila, with different hair too? Pleaaaase :giggle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I`m having a fleshed out relationship with Quinn so I guess she is a LI after all :p

That`s my point,you could have that type of relationship with Leah up till certain point and Rena felt more like a side girl than a main one,we don`t know what`s gonna happen,it`s not "safe to assume" this or that will or wont happen just because that character has this or that tag;)
My point still stands, turning a main girl who we've been given the option to romance into an antagonist without any foreshadowing or build up would be shit writing. let's take Quinn for example and let's say that the only reason she does what she does is to build up money for a charity or something like that as a way to try to justify her actions. Would you not consider that to be poor writing?

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
My point still stands, turning a main girl who we've been given the option to romance into an antagonist without any foreshadowing or build up would be shit writing. let's take Quinn for example and let's say that the only reason she does what she does is to build up money for a charity or something like that as a way to try to justify her actions. Would you not consider that to be poor writing?
Well significant portion of the players had no problem with turning a character into an antagonist without having any real reasons for it,shitty imagination I guess :KEK:
Your point was LI can`t be dangerous(to be exact) simply because she`s an "LI"
Are you sure?
About the foreshadowing thing

We`re still at the beggining of the story,what do we really know about our characters?How many secrets are there to uncover?
Is Maya as sweet as people assumed?Not really.
Is Josy as dishonest as she was accused of being?Certainly not.
What do we really know about Jill and Bella?
So I don`t think the point of LI cant do no wrong simply because she has a tag of a "main girl" or "LI" stands,we have examples of the contrary in the story already.

As for your example with Quinn - it depends,I don`t know anything about her back story,I don`t know why she wants to expand,the best I can do for now is guess or assume.I can`t be mad at the story or claim it`s bad because my guesses and assumptions will be proven wrong by the story.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Well significant portion of the players had no problem with turning a character into an antagonist without having any real reasons for it,shitty imagination I guess :KEK:
Your point was LI can`t be dangerous(to be exact) simply because she`s an "LI"
Are you sure?
About the foreshadowing thing

We`re still at the beggining of the story,what do we really know about our characters?How many secrets are there to uncover?
Is Maya as sweet as people assumed?Not really.
Is Josy as dishonest as she was accused of being?Certainly not.
What do we really know about Jill and Bella?
So I don`t think the point of LI cant do no wrong simply because she has a tag of a "main girl" or "LI" stands,we have examples of the contrary in the story already.

As for your example with Quinn - it depends,I don`t know anything about her back story,I don`t know why she wants to expand,the best I can do for now is guess or assume.I can`t be mad at the story or claim it`s bad because my guesses and assumptions will be proven wrong by the story.
You can indeed claim it's bad if it isn't consistent with what's been shown so far in the story. Leah was never really a main girl due that plot twist in the end so pursuing her (or not) was 100% meaningless as 'that scene' ended happening to every player.
We don't know too much about the girls as we're early in the story but we do know enough to say that neither of them are another Leah or something like that. They all have their own things that they're dealing with but you gotta make the Drama realistic if you wanna make a decent experience for players.

Jill being some secret killer or Maya being some manipulative criminal would shit writing simple as that.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Speaking of "hair", once again I prefer your choice of hair. Jill looks even more wonderful like that.
She is glowing there now if only DPC would go with that look for her especially if we are taking her out on this date. ;)

Would you not consider that to be poor writing?
With that said there have been some questionable parts some far from perfect something like that for me would just ruin the status of Quinn as the antagonist and no one wants to see that as she does a pretty good job of upsetting people :p

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Yeah I tried doing it too Liam as well, Tried doing the same thing with Camila and Derek. He asked about her and I said go for it. But of course I was banging her the whole time :KEK:
I would imagine there would be a lot of people that don't want to see MMF content so it would have to be one of those things that are optional. But I agree it fits the Uni/College theme and it has been proposed. Let's not forget it's already in the game those photos of Arieth :LUL:

Yeah I'm making a big deal out of the Cathy and Jade sandwich because I don't think it should be treated the same as having a threesome with the HOT's. Not a big deal as having a threesome with the LI's but the fact they are teachers it should be a bigger deal. Perhaps I'm just looking at it with a massive bias since Cathy and Jade take my top two spots.

she does a pretty good job of upsetting people :p
Quinn is life, Quinn is love :KEK: .... There is possibly only 3 ways Quinn could upset me and that's sabotaging our relationships with Jade or Cathy or Bella.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
here is possibly only 3 ways Quinn could upset me and that's sabotaging our relationships with Jade or Cathy or Bella.
That's my worry as well especially if DPC makes it so the MC sits back and lets her I hate games where the MC is spineless rather than just confronting the issue at hand. But in my playthrough, I've kept contact with Quinn at a minimum so I just hope she doesn't interfere but I feel she will for that added drama.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
You can indeed claim it's bad if it isn't consistent with what's been shown so far in the story. Leah was never really a main girl due that plot twist in the end so pursuing her (or not) was 100% meaningless as 'that scene' ended happening to every player.
We don't know too much about the girls as we're early in the story but we do know enough to say that neither of them are another Leah or something like that. They all have their own things that they're dealing with but you gotta make the Drama realistic if you wanna make a decent experience for players.

Jill being some secret killer or Maya being some manipulative criminal would shit writing simple as that.
Ok "Leah was never really a main girl due that plot twist in the end..." - Well are we at the end of BADIK?Let`s say hypothetically,any of the 5 does something very bad at the end,will it mean that that 1 character was never a "main girl"? - Not the best logic there :p

You know some people would argue about Maya and manipulation thing:p

Not to decent into further sub-discussions and going back to original point

I was actually 1 of the first few who argued there won`t be anything too dark in this game(since I joined this thread),not because of pointless tag but because of the overall feel/atmosphere of the game.The darkest scene,with serious music and vignete over renders is...girl doing drugs - not exactly a set-up for the next "Seven";)

With that said there have been some questionable parts some far from perfect something like that for me would just ruin the status of Quinn as the antagonist and no one wants to see that as she does a pretty good job of upsetting people :p
I will still,adamantly,argue Quinn`s antagonism comes mostly from players imagination and lack of understanding of the word:p

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
That's my worry as well especially if DPC makes it so the MC sits back and lets her I hate games where the MC is spineless rather than just confronting the issue at hand. But in my playthrough, I've kept contact with Quinn at a minimum so I just hope she doesn't interfere but I feel she will for that added drama.
Yeah I don't know what to make of it just yet. See I've been really good with Quinn and as far as I'm aware Quinn needs money it just wouldn't make sense to screw over a potential customer unless you are expecting to get yourself burnt.

But until Quinn actually does something I'm not going to start accusing her of shit she hasn't done yet :LUL:

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Ok so for one thing this LI, main girl, side girl thing is getting a bit jumbled and mixed up. There are definitely things that distinguish each group, but it doesn't and shouldn't affect a players love and enjoyment of them. So I'm going to break this down by common things I've seen of each group in BaDIK specifically. :)

Now is any of this gospel? NO way. These are simply traits that distinguish the categories of these girls SO FAR, but that being said these traits have been common among each group in the episodes we've played. Are there exceptions in each group? Absolutely, but majority of each of those traits listed apply to girls listed under them. Yes there's differences between each groups label/title, it does not change that the player can enjoy any of these women. In the end what's going to affect anyone's enjoyment or relationship with any of these women is first and foremost personal taste, secondly will come down to DPC giving each enough screen time and interaction, and a possible ending (not sure the MC is going to be able to run off with Jade or Cathy but who knows; we'll see :unsure: Never say never).

Last edited:

Deoku

May 5, 2017
You wound me, sir! :cry::LOL: but yeah I have my doubts as well the focus should be on the main girls but that's what happens when you make side girls who can be better than some of the main girls.
Definitely don't mean to try and stomp out anyone's hopes Mormont. :D It's just currently I'm personally not sure how it would play out for it to occur, doesn't mean it can't. :) I definitely hope everyone here is able to end up with the character they want. It's just that with DPC I can never 100% feel like all LI's will have the ending we want; regardless of being main or side. It doesn't mean death will occur, but there's lots of ways some of us can come out empty handed. That AL PTSD is a bitch.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes