Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Would love to see a Bella smile in this update but I think the MC will have to work away a bit more on that, her ice is melting for him and I just hope it continues without any setbacks my only concern is how Jill would actually react to the MC and Bella.
I think Bella would be accepting of the MC dating Jill but as you said I'm not completely sure about the other way around. Jill doesn't come across as the sharing type but I would love to be wrong about this :D.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
or Maya being some manipulative criminal
You know some people would argue about Maya and manipulation thing

I even say that in some countries around the world she is also considered a criminal. :LUL:

Yeah I'm making a big deal out of the Cathy and Jade sandwich because I don't think it should be treated the same as having a threesome with the HOT's. Not a big deal as having a threesome with the LI's but the fact they are teachers it should be a bigger deal. Perhaps I'm just looking at it with a massive bias since Cathy and Jade take my top two spots.
Yeah, it makes sense. For me, this threesome with Quinn and Riona was something I didn't expect to happen so soon and so easily :p

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
Anyone got any games to recommend ? ive finished my rotation consisting of

BaDIK
City of Broken Dreamers
Becoming a Rockstar
Milfy City
No More Secrets
Jessical O'Neill Hard news
Melody
Pine Falls
Double Homework

Idc about the genre honestly at this point i just want good games
The Deluca Family

A Mothers Love (currently on Hold due to Personal problems)

Where the Heart is

Reluctant Archon

WVM (looks rly promising)

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Well Coriolan is a busy person he's got his own game he is working on (Diana Saint).
DPC would have to make him an offer he can't refuse:WeSmart:.
View attachment 504673
Oh, I am aware of that. Unfortunately this project is at rest for now, by the latest news that Coriolan gave there. Apparently there is another project in progress, a smaller one, which I can't wait to check it out.
But surely, I think the proposal should be like that anyway! :p

:WeSmart: https://f95zone.to/forums/game-recommendations-identification.104/ :WeSmart:

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes