Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I think Bella would be accepting of the MC dating Jill but as you said I'm not completely sure about the other way around. Jill doesn't come across as the sharing type but I would love to be wrong about this :D.
I'd love to see Jill's reaction to MC dating Bella. I don't think she'd have been too happy had she saw them making out in the Library.

ogar nightelf

Jun 30, 2019
I don't suppose any of you peeps could recommend any decent games for me to check out while patiently waiting for this one to update?
Preferably ones that don't require me to perv on my relatives.
Yeah I know that's a lot to ask.

Shepp4rd

Donor
Feb 18, 2018
I don't suppose any of you peeps could recommend any decent games for me to check out while patiently waiting for this one to update?
City of Broken Dreamers, Become a Rockstar, Pine Falls, Depraved Awakening, Live fo Fight, Alexandra..... all family friendly xD

Last edited:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
You can sense the weary old traveler who has spent too much of his life in front of that barely open bathroom door

• Haha
Reactions: Iruna.

zZONED

Jun 19, 2019
I played this game a while back, i lost my save files so now replaying since the start but im curious on what the disclaimer about being easely offended is about. Anyone got an idea?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I played this game a while back, i lost my save files so now replaying since the start but im curious on what the disclaimer about being easely offended is about. Anyone got an idea?
It's not if you are offended it's if you are in a dark place in your life that you might wish to avoid so I think it could be to do with stuff like depression or dealing with addictions. Also if you need a save there is a link to saves on the first page.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
The disclaimer is somewhat influenced by events that happened in this developers first game, Acting Lessons, and the reactions it got. I think he wanted to make it clear at the start of this game that everything wouldn't be sunshine and rainbows, and sometimes it shows. While this game has so far been fun and lighthearted for a large portion of the episodes we played; he still touches on some issues that could depress people. He likes to make a fun game but one with serious elements as well, and we never know when he may decide to ramp up the drama so he's just letting players know in advanced. As Mormont mentioned above me in his post; he touches on topics like depression, drugs, poverty, bullying.

Its an awesome game though. Great characters, tons of funny dialogue, plenty of hot women to choose from, and sexy moments. As I mentioned it is lighter than his first game so definitely jump in and give it a try. Most who do have been loving it so far. :) (y)

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
It's not if you are offended it's if you are in a dark place in your life that you might wish to avoid so I think it could be to do with stuff like depression or dealing with addictions. Also if you need a save there is a link to saves on the first page.
I'm not in a dark place, my life is great! :D:):confused::cautious::mad::(:cry::LOL: But you know what will put me in a dark place? Lack of Jade content (Cathy too). My life will surely be :poop: then. I'm prepared for the disappointment though... I've already decided which bullet I'm going to eat :HideThePain::KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes