dkatryl

May 26, 2018
I think what has annoyed me most about it sure she has kept things from us but she is in no way obligated to tell us everything right away what would be the fun in that learning about her in one update secrets included people would end up losing interest in her if that was to happen.
I think most people that became disillusioned with Maya didnt take issue with her not spilling all of her personal issues with MC within the first few nights. I would agree with you if that was all it was.

I think most people were irked with her "you need to be completely honest with me, while i hold things back" direction.

Whether or not that is forgivable will be up to each MC, as well as what Maya, herself, will do to rectify that.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I think what has annoyed me most about it sure she has kept things from us but she is in no way obligated to tell us everything right away what would be the fun in that learning about her in one update secrets included people would end up losing interest in her if that was to happen.
Yep, it was more interesting in that "wham" way. Of course, it bothers people (and me too, from a RP POV) to have this thrown in the MC's face. But that's what make stories interesting. And not having an exposition dump on our head right from the start

Now we have plenty of way of resolving things (if DPC deliver, but I'm not too worried) :
be angry at both girls and ghost them, forgiving one and not the other, decide to be friends with both and help them be together, threesome (yeah, my non-pervert time is short), be with one of them and still mending our friendship.

That's the shit. That and finding the what and how of Bella's husband.
Also, helping Sage to feel better ; can't help it.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
What can I say I'm a sucker for a girl in need of some help, and while she might not be my pick I think all the flak she has taken was harsh and she is in need of a good update and I hope DPC delivers on that.
Hopefully we can still be good friends with Maya and she won't hold against some of us that we banged her girlfriend.
Don't want an angry Maya on our hands when we pick up the rest of our stuff. :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think most people were irked with her "you need to be completely honest with me, while i hold things back" direction.
Things were held back because every time she was about to tell the MC something there was always an interruption a DPC speciality let's not get on with the story and wait for the reveal in the next again update it's just how she has been written has done her no favours, I'd understand the anger more if we were in a relationship with Maya but we weren't.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Hopefully we can still be good friends with Maya and she won't hold against some of us that we banged her girlfriend.
Don't want an angry Maya on our hands when we pick up the rest of our stuff. :LOL:
I feel like at this point it's really only Josy and Maya that can be angry at the MC for banging anyone other than them. When it comes to Sage, Bella, and Jill the MC currently has no commitment with any of them. Though that part will change in some respect with Jill now that some of our MC's can date her if they want to. Granted he has no commitment so far to Maya or Josy either, but he still has more of a romantic attachment to them than any other girls so far. But with all the things that have been going with the MC and those two I feel like no one can hold a grudge in that trio. :)

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
I think most people that became disillusioned with Maya didnt take issue with her not spilling all of her personal issues with MC within the first few nights. I would agree with you if that was all it was.

Whether or not that is forgivable will be up to each MC, as well as what Maya, herself, will do to rectify that.
Just takes a minimum of empathy to forgive that, MC/we are a straight male, she is a bi girl whose own father dislike her because of that (at least, we don't really know what is going on there and how fucked up it is), so we are not in equal conditions, you got to understand her, there is no the big deal anyway

TomPhan

Jan 1, 2019
I must admit I avoided this game for quite some time because I played Acting Lessons before, and while I don't mind "emotional rollercoasters" and all that jazz, the latter part of that game was a complete mood (and boner) killer for me. But since Being a DIK has been out for quite a while and has been receiving pretty much nothing but praise so far I decided to give it a shot, hoping it might not be headed for the same kind of gut punch finale as its predecessor...

But it's happening again, isn't it?

I've been enjoying the game so far, but I guess this isn't going to end well at all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Monetauro and yngve

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019

It was not just about that but also the way she setup mc during the cumpetition part and the others tasert mc afterwards. also when mc where trying to protect her when quin was trying to get to here all of these part plus the fact mc lost his room again. this part really pisses me off this is the second time mc loses his dorm room and mc could not even prevent this part.

i really hope whatever room mc turns up next he will not turn up homeless again or else i want an option to kick that guy from that original dorm room out the door and let him sleep outside.

I have a bad feeling about the part from sage bella and derek what ever you chose you will lose again in the end. just like what happened in previous update. Sage could let his boyfriend back in bella whatever it is she has trouble with and derek that guy really pisses off.. :whistle:

I am not sharing a room with Derek he can sleep alone with his huge blackdildo.. :devilish:

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I feel like at this point it's really only Josy and Maya that can be angry at the MC for banging anyone other than them. When it comes to Sage, Bella, and Jill the MC currently has no commitment with any of them. Though that part will change in some respect with Jill now that some of our MC's can date her if they want to. Granted he has no commitment so far to Maya or Josy either, but he still has more of a romantic attachment to them than any other girls so far. But with all the things that have been going with the MC and those two I feel like no one can hold a grudge in that trio. :)
I think Jill isn't justified in being angry, but that wouldn't stop her from being disappointed.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
I think Jill isn't justified in being angry, but that wouldn't stop her from being disappointed.
I don't disagree with that. That's why I was saying of the girls mentioned its really only Maya and Josy that can justify it to some extent currently. I have no doubt that Jill would be disappointed. Realistically speaking any woman that likes you enough would and vice versa; we'd hate knowing our favorite girls are being dishonest with us. Which we can see with some fans from things that have happened in game.

I feel like she and Bella are the 2 the MC would have to be the most careful with for those who like to play around. When Bella does give into the MC it would be hard on her because at that point she'd have just mentally gotten pass whatever the issue is with her missing husband. Then to find out the MC has been messing around wouldn't sit too well with her emotionally or mentally. Similar Jill with her background involving being bullied and Bella's approval of the MC; would definitely do some damage there. And Sage...well we all see how that's going with Chad so just put the MC in that position and you get a good picture of what that outcome will be. :LOL:

jmsm1

Jul 16, 2017
I've tried this game today for the first time, don't think my problem is in previous posts.
When I open the game the image flashes and turn upside down once every couple a seconds... anyone has ever seen this?

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I don't disagree with that. That's why I was saying of the girls mentioned its really only Maya and Josy that can justify it to some extent currently. I have no doubt that Jill would be disappointed. Realistically speaking any woman that likes you enough would and vice versa; we'd hate knowing our favorite girls are being dishonest with us. Which we can see with some fans from things that have happened in game.

I feel like she and Bella are the 2 the MC would have to be the most careful with for those who like to play around. When Bella does give into the MC it would be hard on her because at that point she'd have just mentally gotten pass whatever the issue is with her missing husband. Then to find out the MC has been messing around wouldn't sit too well with her emotionally or mentally. Similar Jill with her background involving being bullied and Bella's approval of the MC; would definitely do some damage there. And Sage...well we all see how that's going with Chad so just put the MC in that position and you get a good picture of what that outcome will be. :LOL:
What if we are fooling around respectfully ? :D

Like only fooling around with Maya to help her for the Saintly Above All Heaven Tuition,
Fooling around with Josy in another room than the parent's,
Thawing Bella respectfully,
Stop having our arm stuck between Jill's thighs,
And respectfully helping Sage to prove Chad is a cheating bastard with cherry on top.

Surely, that would never backfire. Eh ? :giggle:

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Things were held back because every time she was about to tell the MC something there was always an interruption a DPC speciality let's not get on with the story and wait for the reveal in the next again update it's just how she has been written has done her no favours, I'd understand the anger more if we were in a relationship with Maya but we weren't.
Oh, I understand. In addition, the MC has been shown to to feeling powerless and taken advantage of many time, from initial run ins with the alphas from day 1, losing his own room to an asshole, getting fucked with by the DIKs and HOTs, it's been one shit sandwich after another, so im sure his own perspective has been skewed.

I expect that after his night with his choice of 3 roommates, cooler heads will prevail, and allow the MC, if so chosen, to give Maya the chance to put her cards on the table without being interrupted.

Reactions: Iruna.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I expect that after his night with his choice of 3 roommates, cooler heads will prevail, and allow the MC, if so chosen, to give Maya the chance to put her cards on the table without being interrupted.
Well, that's all that was needed people had an angry reaction towards Maya for how 0.3 ended but it was just so sudden she was never going to be able to explain it right away even though she had tried to do it a few times previously only for some kind of intervention which I've said time and time again need to end, I really hope DPC gets on with the story in this update and doesn't bring up the reused interruptions that seem to occur at every important story part.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
That's a part of what annoys me with how he handles Jill as well. We'd know much more about her by now if every damn conversation or event wasn't interrupted by Bella or Tybalt. Bella I love you baby but you're fucking up my time with my dream girl; not cool. First meeting Tybalt calls her away, second meeting Bella runs us away from her in the library, see her doing yoga both Bella and Tybalt screw up our time. Finally, get an uninterrupted moment with her after fighting Chad, only to start the same cycle again getting interrupted by the nerds in the library and then again by Tybalt during the piano scene at the end. :cautious: My MC should go ballistic if this date gets interrupted in the new update, and I'm stuck missing out on new info about her and relationship development yet again.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes