name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I think what has annoyed me most about it sure she has kept things from us but she is in no way obligated to tell us everything right away what would be the fun in that learning about her in one update secrets included people would end up losing interest in her if that was to happen.
Let`s say you met a woman,there`s chemistry on both sides,you`re fooling around and meeting for couple of days,you obviously start to have hopes and than she introduces you to her bf - would you say all is peachy and there`s no reason to get pissed?
Let`s reverse it,a woman meets you,you allow for things to start happening you obviously give her hope for something more and than you introduce her to your gf - how would you feel about doing something like that,moraly?

for the next post she had plenty of time and opportunities - one of them being the one time she says she has a bf - how about right there and than say I`m in a relationship?

I feel like at this point it's really only Josy and Maya that can be angry at the MC for banging anyone other than them. When it comes to Sage, Bella, and Jill the MC currently has no commitment with any of them. Though that part will change in some respect with Jill now that some of our MC's can date her if they want to. Granted he has no commitment so far to Maya or Josy either, but he still has more of a romantic attachment to them than any other girls so far. But with all the things that have been going with the MC and those two I feel like no one can hold a grudge in that trio. :)
This is the point I dissagree with the most and the part when Maya gets upset when I`m going on a date with someone else - that someone else being Josy - well hold on,you want me to not like you in that way,while gradually getting more and more physical with me,you get jelous while being with someone already...I mean,let me tell you those are pretty fucking mixed signals.
With Josy ok,that`s more understandable at least she said straight forward she`s with someone...still she`s with someone while fooling around with me

You know what,I preffer Quinn so much,she might tase me but at least she`s not making my head hurt

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Let`s say you met a woman,there`s chemistry on both sides,you`re fooling around and meeting for couple of days,you obviously start to have hopes and than she introduces you to her bf - would you say all is peachy and there`s no reason to get pissed?
Let`s reverse it,a woman meets you,you allow for things to start happening you obviously give her hope for something more and than you introduce her to your gf - how would you feel about doing something like that,moraly?

for the next post she had plenty of time and opportunities - one of them being the one time she says she has a bf - how about right there and than say I`m in a relationship?
Well in Maya's case, not all is as good as it seems with Josy she's met the MC and has taken a liking to him it happens in life you can be dating someone and then someone else could come along that you feel perhaps is better than what you currently have, as for being introduced to a boyfriend/girlfriend, yeah anyone would be pissed but at the back of your mind you'd be thinking okay hold on here perhaps all is not good with their relationship.

So it`s back to "Maya can`t think for herself" and it`s Quinn`s fault anyways...:mad:
View attachment 505637
It's not about thinking for herself who put Maya up to it? does Maya really want to go against Quinn's wishes at the first task she is given? What would have happened to Maya if she had said no to Quinn? most likely Quinn wouldn't want her in the Hot's.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
This is the point I dissagree with the most and the part when Maya gets upset when I`m going on a date with someone else - that someone else being Josy - well hold on,you want me to not like you in that way,while gradually getting more and more physical with me,you get jelous while being with someone already...I mean,let me tell you those are pretty fucking mixed signals.
With Josy ok,that`s more understandable at least she said straight forward she`s with someone...still she`s with someone while fooling around with me

You know what,I preffer Quinn so much,she might tase me but at least she`s not making my head hurt
Not saying what Maya did was right in any way. What I am saying in that post though is that Maya and Josy have the most justification for being upset with the MC if they found out he was screwing around outside of their little triangle. The other girls don't have that level of relationship with him yet; so far those 2 are the most romantically involved with MC. The MC has been honest with Maya and Josy when it comes to who he was seeing among those two specifically; he just didn't name names, but if a player has been fooling around with more than what he was being honest about is what I was talking about. I'm not referring to anything about the whole Maya drama going on around here. You guys can have that; I'm with Jill and will deal with her drama when it arrives. :ROFLMAO: lol

Last edited:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Well in Maya's case, not all is as good as it seems with Josy she's met the MC and has taken a liking to him it happens in life you can be dating someone and then someone else could come along that you feel perhaps is better than what you currently have, as for being introduced to a boyfriend/girlfriend, yeah anyone would be pissed but at the back of your mind you'd be thinking okay hold on here perhaps all is not good with their relationship.
Here`s the thing though if you`re going to make yourself avialable because your relationship ain`t working perhaps end the relationship instead of hurting 2 people at the same time?
It`s a bit of sloppy writting - because Maya is devoted to Josy enough to get cut off from her father founding but she`s also willing to cheat on Josy with the guy she just met :p

It's not about thinking for herself who put Maya up to it? does Maya really want to go against Quinn's wishes at the first task she is given? What would have happened to Maya if she had said no to Quinn? most likely Quinn wouldn't want her in the Hot's.
Maya`s desire to get the tuition and the lack of desire to work:p
Remember when Quinn says that Maya came to her and not the other way around?Because I do and it`s true,Maya says in ep 1 that she`s going to apply for HoTs and she also was aware that Quinn is "rough on the edges" ahead of time:p

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Here`s the thing though if you`re going to make yourself avialable because your relationship ain`t working perhaps end the relationship instead of hurting 2 people at the same time?
It`s a bit of sloppy writting - because Maya is devoted to Josy enough to get cut off from her father founding but she`s also willing to cheat on Josy with the guy she just met :p

Maya`s desire to get the tuition and the lack of desire to work:p
Remember when Quinn says that Maya came to her and not the other way around?Because I do and it`s true,Maya says in ep 1 that she`s going to apply for HoTs and she also was aware that Quinn is "rough on the edges" ahead of time:p
I don't think Maya expected the MC to whisk her off her feet probably why she never got round to finishing with Josy things between the MC and Maya got pretty intense fast we'll get a better idea of how she is going to handle this situation next week hopefully it all gets cleared up.

Yes, she went to Quinn and Quinn tells her what to do she wasn't really going to second guess Quinn right away and go against what she had planned, Maya is a pawn for Quinn and nothing more because she holds all the cards for what Maya is after.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Yes, she went to Quinn and Quinn tells her what to do she wasn't really going to second guess Quinn right away and go against what she had planned, Maya is a pawn for Quinn and nothing more because she holds all the cards for what Maya is after.
But who`s that on though?
If I had something that would make things easier for you and told you to fuck a dude( :KEK: ) for it,would you actually do it?I mean c`mon

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
But who`s that on though?
If I had something that would make things easier for you and told you to fuck a dude( :KEK: ) for it,would you actually do it?I mean c`mon
Well, obviously not. But like I've been saying Maya doesn't know what would happen if she was to turn down Quinn's idea all Maya is concerned about at this point in time is the tuition in Maya's mind if she was to say no she could be thinking what's stopping Quinn from rejecting her from joining the Hot's and there goes any chance of that tuition money.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Well, obviously not. But like I've been saying Maya doesn't know what would happen if she was to turn down Quinn's idea all Maya is concerned about at this point in time is the tuition in Maya's mind if she was to say no she could be thinking what's stopping Quinn from rejecting her from joining the Hot's and there goes any chance of that tuition money.
Worst case scenario - not being admitted to HoTs - as we,the players know,Maya would have to become a hooker to get that tuition money anyways
The point(s) is how far will she go and can Quinn really be blamed for how far Maya already went?

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes